Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jaime Academy {romance and school} sign up

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Jaime Academy {romance and school} sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm

accepted. start roleplaying. : )
JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES:
roleplay/hunger-games/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 pm

*idea bulb pops over iShiila's head*
Muhahahahahaha, Katty, Shiila's gonna lay down the law all over Vincent's ass. I has a plan to get Vincent to not be an ass to girls and Shiila will be his (not in the total possesive way like how Vincent would have it.) You just watch, by the time Shiila's thru with him, he will be an all new man >:D
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.
I want to line the pieces up----
Yours and mine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iShiila
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:29 pm

xD oh my... You go girl~!
I'm slightly scared for him, but he needs to be reformed.
But hey, believe it or not, he can be fairly sweet 8D ...when he's not hitting on you.
`rolls about`

Need more realistic roleplays...
Dx Link me?

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:20 am

Oh Vincent, how you make me laugh so with the cornyness XD.Don't worry, Shiila won't kill him...*hides her torture weapons*

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:12 pm

oh no... please dont get violent... near me xD

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Don't worry, Rory's off my killing list *smiles*

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:17 pm

*phew* i think im gonna make a new character...

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Has anyone else posted at all?
@Candygirl Won't that be annoying, considering all the dorms are taken?

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:26 am

Name: Matthew Alken
Nickname: Matt
Year: 2nd
Personality: very stubborn, gets mad easily
Appearance:
Uniform: without tie and jacket
Casual: jeans with any shirt
Relationship: used to be with Rory
History: father is a drunk and hits him, causing matt to take out his anger on other people (Rory)
Other: never seen without a pencil tucked behin his ear

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am

May I make girl twins? Or are you full?

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 am

its fine

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:55 am

Name:Addison Lestraut Walker
Nickname:Addy
Year: 1st
Personailty: Addison is a happy-go-lucky girl. The girl tries to make the best out of a situation, good or bad. She thinks her purpose in life was to make as many people as she could make well, happy. Since she isn't very good in relationships(maybe she just isn't ready yet) Addison has become a sort of 'Match Maker', always looking closer at people's personalities and matching the opposites together. Very rarely will anybody see Addison without a fat, goofy smile on her face or at least brightened eyes. She doesn't even have to try to be happy, it just comes naturally. Very unlike her sister, she associates with anybody and everybody she can get to listen to her never ending conversations. Sometimes, though, she'll talk to people to the point where they will just walk away; yes that's happened many times to Addison. Usually, she brushes it off and moves on to the next victim.

Due to her home life, school is her favorite place to be- where everyone usually gets along. Save for the few fights here and there, and the rather constant drama. Addison tends to shy away from those type of people, though. She sees no purpose in drama, nor fights. It's natural for her to try and stop a fight, whether she knows the people or not. Her voice is rather high for a girl’s, but it’s also very quiet. No matter how excited she gets, her voice is just barely above a whisper; and not by her choice. Her sister thinks its from talking so much, but it’s been that way since she was a baby. Despite her sister’s ‘Downer’ personality, Addison is a very bright girl.
Appearance: Addison has an average figure, 5 7’ with volumized jet black hair. It looks more like silk and a lot more ‘shinier’ than normal how, though. She’s usually wearing straight-legged jeans with flats. Her favorite flats are a pure black with pink polka dots scattered across the entire shoe. Her hair is usually in two low, loose ponytails-not the ones that stick out to the side- with her bang casting a curtain over her left eye. She’s always wearing her many various-colored gel bracelets, and is usually seen with her nerd glasses on. She ways 115 pounds, which is pretty much average for how tall she is. Her facial structures are soft, nothing sharp about them, and she has a fairly tanned complexion.
Uniform: Image
Casual Clothing: ImageAddison in casual clothes
Relationship: Single

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lindsay Hope Walker
Nickname:Lindz
Year: 2nd
Personailty: Lindsay used to be a very happy, bright girl .Just like her sister Addison; but after her mother had died she became way too quiet and unsocial. Even if someone talks to her, all they will most likely get out of her is a raised eyebrow or- if you’re lucky- a hello. Sure, there’s going to be someone to break the wall she has very thoroughly built around her to block out other people, but who knows when that will come? The closest person is her sister, and even they don’t talk that much. Lindsay will eventually open up to people, they just have to hang around and be patient, spend more time than necessary with her. Lindsay does have trust issues, but doesn’t everybody? She’s very insecure about her self, looking in the mirror only making her more depressed.

Lindsay is the suffer and silence type, the one that’s always sitting at the empty lunch table in the corner and roaming the vast streets after school. She tries to avoid drama, along with the preps of the school. She doesn’t ‘play well with others’ like that. The whole ‘Oh my gosh’ thing just isn’t her scene. Lindsay knows how to stand up for herself, and will fight if she haves to. But she’s not keen on getting in trouble, because she knows that will mean grounded at the house.

Appearance: Her facial structure is slightly sharper than her sisters, cheekbones less rounded than Addisons, and her skin complexion being much more paler than hers. Also unlike Addison, Lindsay has snakebites with silver studs but sometimes only wears one in. She usually has on her blue sweatshirt that has ‘And then she bled’ printed across the back in black letters, along with her skinny jeans and band tee shirt.
Uniform: Image

Casual Clothing:Image Lindsay in her sweatshirt.
Relationship: Single

Both of their Historys: Addison and her sister, Lindsay, lived with their mom for a while. Her and her husband had divorced when the two identical sisters were just 4, so they weren’t too affected by his absence. Addison is always on the phone with her father, even though she hasn’t seen him since he’d left. She’s very persistent when it comes to keeping in touch with people, and therefore makes sure she gets to talk to him at least every other day. The father doesn’t seem to mind, which makes Addison even more bubbly. However, Lindsay never really talked to her father nor her mother. Not that she had a chance to after the age of 14. Their mother died of cancer, and their father was now a drunk; not stable to be taking care of two girls. So, they went to live with their aunt who was the nicest woman that they could get. Being the rich Realtor and the one with the doctor as a husband, she was filthy rich. Addison ate that up. She loved it, and usually had new bracelets every day. But that’s mainly all she ever asked for- she isn’t a very greedy child. Lindsay, on the other hand, took their mother’s death hard and became quiet and unsociable. She never talked to anybody in the household and was always locked up in her room or on the roof of their Aunt’s barn. Or the loft. Either one was nice and quiet.

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:06 pm

accepted. start roleplaying ;-)

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Okay, But i have a question. Where is everybody at in the roleplay?

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey, is it fine if I double on characters?
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:50 pm

uhhh try reading some of the posts on the last page, it will help

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Somehow xD I imagine Matt's going to get punched in the face by Keenan. I see it coming.

Edit;;
Torture weapons? Vincent might like those. Bwaha.
Glad his corniness made you laugh xD He's the corny type.

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:25 pm

i know i cant wait but keenan hasnt been on. sigh

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oh,ThereWillBeBlood on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Katty- You're a very good rp'er :}

Oh,ThereWillBeBlood
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Lmfao. Neither can I, he looks like he deserves it. But I imagine Matt's love life won't go very well.

@ Oh,ThereWillBeBlood -
:D Ooh. Thank you very much! xD I try to be at least.
So are you! We should limbo together then ;D
And by limbo I mean roleplay of course xD

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!