Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jaime Academy {romance and school} sign up

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Jaime Academy {romance and school} sign up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tjb4436 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 pm

are you accepting more??

Name:Keenan Jennings
Nickname:KJ
Year:1st year
Relationship:Single
History:Has never had a girlfriend due to the fact that he has never really talked to a girl.
Personailty:Strong silent type. If he has feelings for someone, they are very unlikely to find out.
Apearance:Short, brown hair, with deep dark brown eyes. Tanned slightly muscular body. About 5' 6".
Uniform:White button up shirt with black and tie, black dress pants.
Casual:Loose fitting jeans and a tank top
Other:Works as an engineer. Usually seen alone.
Colour my life with the chaosoftrouble

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tjb4436
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:30 pm

yeah thats fine. try to figure it out. ask the user.
JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES:
roleplay/hunger-games/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starryeyes880 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Hey guys!
Sorry to spam the board, but this is the last message I'm posting here.
Once again, I am leaving the roleplay, as it is moving far too fast for me.
If anyone wants to roleplay either of my characters, just pm me asking to.
Sorry for disappearing from this roleplay so soon, but life really isn't letting me get on here enough.

Starryeyes880
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:53 pm

awww!! thanks for being here anyway!!

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sh3lbyinWonderland on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Ah
catch me up so I can postXD
sorry just got home
Dream.Live.Dance.

Sh3lbyinWonderland
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:20 pm

if you want to catch up i would read soms of the perivous posts

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Hrmm. Just about everyone is in one or two areas. A few are gathered by a tree, while the others are around the area of room 212.
Except for my Vincent, he's scouring for babes. Feel free to run into him or something xD

Basically, people are just socializing and meeting others.
`rolls about`

Need more realistic roleplays...
Dx Link me?

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 pm

I'm still a bit misty on who everyone is intending for their person. I figured Keenan out, but itsw hard to tell for others (Alexei and Vincent)
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.
I want to line the pieces up----
Yours and mine

iShiila
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:23 pm

...Well. Vincent's a manwhore xD ...sooooo he's kind of hard to figure out. Especially since he likes every-`cough`girl`cough` body.

And I can't speak for Alexei, but I must say, I LOVE his personality xD bwaha.

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:25 pm

XP I just want Shiila to find everybody else already, Keenan IS supposed to be with Rory (sorry Keenan+Vincent) Oops, I ruined his little plan 0.0
Haha, I do like Alexei XD

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh I know what you mean. And...I think, we're probably lacking guys, that is when it comes to avaliable guys to match up the number of girls.
Maybe I'll make another guy, I usually play guys anyway, but I really wanted to make a girl for once xD

owo Keenan+Vincent? OMG BWAHAHA! Vincent would sooner roll in his grave xD He's actually very straight, he loves the ladies. Though I can't say he wouldn't flirt with a guy to annoy them...
Well, it could be Shiila and Keenan :] You never know, it just depends on how it plays out. They seem like...they would fit together pretty well actually.

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Yeah, but now Keenan's sulking in his room about Rory...OOPS 0.0.
Keenan AND Vincent not them as a couple *throws rock*
I would make another guy, but he;d just end up with Shiila and that'd be annoying, I want to work with someone else.
Haha, I see Vincent needs help to patch up the matchmaking plan, would Shiila be able to volunteer?

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Dx I know! I feel bad for him, it sucks to be ignored by the person you like. But don't worry, Shiila could always comfort him later, and steal his heart.
XD OH. Okay. I was like "BWAHAHA." The image made me crack up completely. But well, Vincent has his eye on basically every girl, it just depends on who makes the biggest impression. TO TAME HIS MANLINESS IS A LONG HARD ROAD `has dramatic moment`
That's the problem I have Dx I don't want to end up with myself, that's just pointless to me. That and Vincent and Leyla would never work out, well they could, but I'd rather they didn't have to.
Matchmaking plan you say... *w* hrmm. They could work together, act as two cupids xD. The problem with that is, Vincent would take it upon himself to run around with a bow and arrow with only a pair of heart boxers on.

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:58 pm

hey hey im patching it up
rory is into keenan but is scared because of her last relationship was abusive.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Good job, Candy *gives thumbs-up*
XD Oh Vincent, being totally IC. He should do that one day and everyone would be like, "Wow, totally saw that coming XD" Don't forget the wings!
Hehe, too bad for you, Shiila's not one to steal hearts, more have her heart stolen (Don't get any ideas, Shiila could beat the crap outta Vincent)
SEEEE, THEY'RE INTO EACH OTHER!!!!!! I KNEW IT :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:10 pm

kick vincents butt ishila!! hes a creepy man- slut!!! jkjk

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:41 am

Lmfao. I like Rory and Keenan together anyway <3 twas just a suggestion. I'm glad she went to work it out with himmmm! Dx Oh dear, abusive relationships are bad. I mean, the only reason Vincent is a womanizer, is because of his first girlfriend, he used to be so innocent! He has issues obviously.

Valentines day. Wait for it, he might just do it. Maybe offer to streak afterwards. He's the type that would, and skinny dip. He's a wild child.
Wings yes...yes. He'd be a sexy cupid, though no one would admit that to him in fear of his head growing even bigger.
I could see their relationship working out if she would seriously kick his ass xD if she could lay down the law to him, he might calm down a bit. I mean, all he really needs is a girl to take control.

XD CREEPY MAN-SLUT<3 I LOVE IT. Especially since he just got nicknamed Rory's stalker.

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:06 am

If I may contribute a third character...I would certainly like to. It would even out the male and female population :]

Name: Alexander Layne Richards
Nickname: Alec
Year: Second Year
Personality: Alec is a fairly decent human being once you get to know him. As hard as that may seem. He has a cold and unapproachable aura, and his normal expressionless face appears to portray a pissed off attitude. Which is usually a fairly accurate statement. Alec is annoyed easily by the petty drama involved with high school. He may not look it, but his tiny figure could host enough strength to knock you to the ground. Heā€™s a hard one to impress, he wonā€™t exactly warm up to you just because you said hi with a smile. Alec doesnā€™t trust easily, and he wouldnā€™t even consider it until heā€™s warmed up to you a bit. He believes highly in the golden rule; treat people how you want to be treated. So if you decide to be a asshole to him, heā€™ll give it right back to you. He is in no way afraid of cussing you out, nor punching you in the face.

Regardless, he doesnā€™t make a habit of starting fights, he just ends them. If you manage to get on his good side, youā€™ll find out that heā€™s fairly intelligent. And he actually can be a great friend. If you need help with anything, heā€™s got your back. He is fiercely protective of the people closest to him, and would give his life for anyone of them. He is incredibly loyal. Alec, however, is always polite, even if theyā€™re only mock manners. Heā€™s gentleman enough to help anyone in need, if theyā€™re innocent enough. He has a sharp tongue, and therefore a lot of his remarks are sarcastic. Of course, if youā€™re pleasantly nice to him, and donā€™t get on his nerves, you wonā€™t feel his wrath. There are many complicated twists to his personality. Sometimes he doesnā€™t just seem cold, he is cold. Infuriating him would result in an instant negative reaction. Furthermore he does have a sense of humor, a dry one at that.
Appearance:
Alec stands about five feet, and eight inches off the ground. He weighs one hundred and thirty pounds, that's one hundred and thirty pounds he's willing to tackle you with. He has a very thin, and frail appearance. His arms and legs are toned and lengthy, sometimes making him appear a bit taller than he really is. His dark brown hair protrudes out to partially cover his icy blue eyes. He has a single snake bite piercing located just under his lip, on the right side. His skin is a fairly light tone, and therefore he likes to switch his hair color up every once in a while to make the contrast more interesting. His facial features include; very defined cheek bones, a mouth that is defined perfectly along the top, and naturally curved downward to make him appear as if he were scowling, along with the combination of his piercing blue eyes.
Uniform: Image
Casual Clothing: Image [<- Alec in casual clothing]
Relationship: Single
History: Alec grew up in a small house with just his parents. He was an only child growing up, so all his parents ambitions were pushed onto him. When he was younger he was spoiled with attention, attention he didnā€™t honestly want. It wasnā€™t hard to figure out that he would get what he wanted once his parents got what they wanted, so he used that to his advantage for a very long time. Nevertheless, kids began teasing him because of how heā€™d grown up over the years. He got everything he wanted, he didnā€™t socialize much, and he didnā€™t exactly look like a normal boy.

They thought they could push him around because he looked like he couldnā€™t physically put up a fight. After a while of endless torture, something snapped inside of him and has refused to take orders from anyone since then. He doesnā€™t do what his parents want, and he sure as hell doesnā€™t do what his school mates want. When he entered high school, his rebellious streak began, because he was so tired of everything heā€™d put up with. His relationship with his parents is strained, because he refuses to do anything ridiculously revolved around them anymore. He wasnā€™t their innocent little Alexander anymore, he was their rebellious teenager Alec. Alec listens to adult figures to an extent, but when they cross the line he wonā€™t, which is what his parents usually do.
Other: N/A

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 am

accepted of course

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Can I still post a character...A well...

Name: Aiden Spanson
Nickname: Lolli Boy
Year: Second Year
Personality: Really Laid back. People may think he's lazy because of his relaxed attitude. But behind all that, he is very creative and doesn't trust random people with his imagination. Though, Aiden has slightly short attention span. You'll be talking to him for ten minutes straight and he would forget half of the conversation. He doesn't like when people cry or get hurt. When something like that happens, he can get kind of unstable.
Appearance: Image
Eyes of aquamarine and hair of the golden sun. Aiden has a weird tech tattoo on the side of his neck and a tribal tattoo on his left hip bone.. On the right side of his hair, curls into a swirl. Wears gloves to cover up his bruise-like birth marks. Aiden is quite muscular and tall. He stands at 6'5. Has naturally tanned skin. Although you don't see it, Aiden's right ear is covered in piercings. The top one ins connected to the bottom one by a small chain.
Uniform: Image
But usually his tie is undone, and 2 or 3 buttons are unbuttoned. Brings a big messenger bag to put his books in. On the outside, it's a camouflage color and usually has lots of key chains and trinkets he made himself.
Casual Clothing: Image
Under the hoodie, is a forest green t-shirt with oil smears on it.
Relationship: Single
History: Living in a loud, big family had it's quirks, but soon enough, Aiden got annoyed. His family rarely cared about him (Being the first born) because of caring for the younger ones. He cared for his family when they had money troubles, but he really doesn't talk much or to his family a lot. He's not mean to them, but he's just distant from them.
Other: He absolutely loves lollipops, especially peach flavored ones (Always has a bag full of them). He loves to build and fixed things as much as he loves taking apart things. He likes to work on cars more than anything, so you can find him working on one or sitting down, dozing off with a school book covering his face.If he sees someone troubled or stressed, he absentmindedly give you one of his lollipops to that person. Aiden has a very intriguing, deep voice, but since he usually has a emotionless expression, it comes out in a monotone way of speaking. When he was born, his hands were a oddly dark bruise color. The doctors said the colors on his hands are his birth marks. People thinking he looked weird, he keeps them hidden with gloves. Likes to make little trinkets and puts them on his bag. Usually seen with his covered hands in his pockets and sighing to himself.
Last edited by PrincessBoy on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ā™„

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!