Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When Heaven and Hell Agreed

When Heaven and Hell Agreed...

a part of “When Heaven and Hell Agreed”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

Tale of the reborn Angels, that of Demons, Fallen and Angels. of the forbiden children. Will their be another war? Love? We will have to see what the winds of fate have to say.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Heaven and Hell Agreed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] When Heaven and Hell Agreed...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When Heaven and Hell Agreed..."

Well this is my first time using the new tab feature. Um to see the whole RP idea, please click the link and if you have any questions feel free to either PM me, or post the question here, but please don’t put profiles here. If you would like me to read over your profile before you try posting it in the cheracter aplecastion, then please PM me. I promise I won’t bite.

Main NPC’s!
{As I said I would put main NPC’s here in the OOC. I will most likely add more but here are a couple.}

Firstly Heavens Representative Who is working in joint with Hells representative on Gods orders. He is one of the two representatives in charge of the Guardians and The Traitor Shadelings.
Name: Lukein
Age: God created him at the time Gabriel and Raphael came into existences.
Race/Seat He is an Angel, The first seat of the Five Seraph’s. He is the highest up of the Angels.
Wings They are white with a golden tint’

He is what many would think of an Angel. He holds an air of supremacy, yet kind humbleness to his fellow angels. Though to those to the Fallen, he is often a tad bit snid, and cold, behind that warm smile. He has treated the Shadeling along the same lines but if they are the few kind that have come to the side against their king, he tries to act a bit warmer, he sometimes wish God hadn’t given him the ability to have his own opinion and personality.

He hold a grudge against many of the past Shadelings, but more so towards their king. He knows that he was the one who lead to each demise, abused a weakness each had. Be it Farerah’s fragile mind and delicate conscious. Fiona’s recklessness and want to protect the innocent. Gaea’s naive trust of her fellow angels, and the turning of a Good soldier to a traitor, even if it was fr just a moment. Medalling with the hearts of a mortal, and poor, Kaze with the aid of a Fallen traitor. He often blames him self for not being able to prevent the death of the four woman he held dear and respected, and at times, silently questions why things had turned out as they have, but as a loyal servant of God, and as Heavens representative he will be sure that the mission will not fail, he will see to it even if it means it will be the last thing he ever does. Even if he’d rather cut off his own wings at the mere idea of working with that dreadful woman that represented Satan in these matters. What he would endure for God...And maybe the chance to ease the regret and guilt he has carried for so long...
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] When Heaven and Hell Agreed...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Roar D;
Mind if i make a sheet for one of the gaurdians 8D
I don't know who for yet -_-"
I guess ill choose soon xD?
Kinda wanting to see my possible protectee's profiles to see how i can relate my char to them ._.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm

I don't mind at all. ^_^ Go right ahead.
EDIT
Okay, that understandable. I‘ll be sure to keep in mind you want a Guardian spot. :)

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm gonna turn in a like...half finished char XD then keep finishing it after i can see the bio itself and see more people, you dont have to accept it until im done, it's just easier for me to look at my bios while i do them o_o xD

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Sure, if it'll make it a bit easier. ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Hm, three angels up, waiting on Chat, to finish fire and then all the reincarnated should be up. If anyone's wondering we still have plenty of spots open, a few Shadeling traitors a few Guardians and even a few baddy spots. ^_^
Oh and Fallen please tell me when your done. :3
Oh, and to anyone who want a general idea what a shadeing is {PM me if you want a long explanation of Shadeligs.} They are pretty much halfling fallen angels. {Half human, half fallen.} They are sort of like vampires, in a sense, they feed off blood, they can’t touch silver, a sensitivity to sun, and immortal, but can be killed. Also a few can have wings but their more leathery, bat or dragon like. {Like the few demons who have wings.}

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:08 pm

I am interested, but I think its a mistake to reserve so many slots for people.What generally happens is when people reserve a slot they don't even post an app.I didn't see a role I liked in the ones you listed, except for in the story you mentioned angel of death, but I didn't see a role for that in the app part.I wanted to play an evil sorta character.One that at first glance seems insanely evil, but is just sort of misunderstood.So could you list the 'baddy' spots or are they already listed?:S
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:27 pm

And in some cases, the reservers DO come through! XD
I sent you my profile for approval Jess
Image -Girls are not complicated. Seriously, how hard is it to say 'you're pretty' and give us chocolate?

-Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic...

-I will kill you until you DIE from it!

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:27 pm

And in some cases, the reservers DO come through! XD
I sent you my profile for approval Jess

edit-
UH! I double posted! >.<

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:59 pm

can i assume mine was rejected that way i don't keep checking?
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Ah I'll start finish mine now, sorry D:

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Lycos, mind you Jess isn't on that often, so give her a chance to get here and read your submition ^_^

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Lycos, mind you Jess isn't on that often, so give her a chance to get here and read your submition ^_^

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:14 pm

I'm still tweaking my profile (as I am confused about some things sorry)
And I was trying to look into Visual Sins character profile but because it doesn't have a name I can't click on it D:!
Damnit D<

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:26 pm

DaCookie wrote:I am interested, but I think its a mistake to reserve so many slots for people.What generally happens is when people reserve a slot they don't even post an app.I didn't see a role I liked in the ones you listed, except for in the story you mentioned angel of death, but I didn't see a role for that in the app part.I wanted to play an evil sorta character.One that at first glance seems insanely evil, but is just sort of misunderstood.So could you list the 'baddy' spots or are they already listed?:S

Well the only badys{I swear I feel like such a five year old for useing that word, but the word bad guys is way over used. -_-; } I have listed for playing is the Shadeling Generals, but , if you have any ideas for a role then please tellme, if it'll make sense I'll defintly conseder it Cookie. ^_^

Got it Chat, nice work. ^_^
And your right. I try not to get on as much because I'm trying to bring my averages up in a few class's and honestly, tests have fried my brain. {Please God let spring break be soon! TT^TT}

Lycos, I'm sorry I didn't get around to looking at it really, also you already put it in the Orphanage.

Ack! I'll PM her about that. Also what are you confused on? I'll be glade to try to clear it up for you. ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:30 am

Ok I recruited one guy who may or may not join, but I'll go ahead and make a players wanted thread to spread the word that spots are le open

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:20 pm

heres the recruit thread, I put a pretty picture up>http://www.roleplaygateway.com/post1066241.html#p1066241

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Herr Untoten on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 pm

:O Whoa! Good thing I randomly stumbled upon this! I would like to reinstate my character of the wind angel guardian!!!
Jesus: The Original Zombie

OMG! Mass Effect RP!!! http://www.roleplaygateway.com/mass-effect-roleplay-t38911.html

Herr Untoten
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:06 pm

I was thinking of a Grim Reaper sort of character.I don't know how he would fit in besides appearing when people die of course.So I was gonna let you decide that since its your rp and I dunno if this type of character would be suitable.Any non good character will do though to be honest.But it has to be interesting :0

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Hmmm...Give me a bit, I think I might have an few ideas trying to come up, let me go bounce a few off Vain{Since I fergot to mention, which I will do now, is my CO-GM.}

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!