Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When Heaven and Hell Agreed

When Heaven and Hell Agreed...

a part of “When Heaven and Hell Agreed”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

Tale of the reborn Angels, that of Demons, Fallen and Angels. of the forbiden children. Will their be another war? Love? We will have to see what the winds of fate have to say.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Heaven and Hell Agreed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] When Heaven and Hell Agreed...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 pm

No, wait! I might have one that could add an interesting twist, maybe as you said, the character is an Angel of Death. {I’m thinking heaven might have two or three, since their are like 26,000,000 peopl walking on this little blue marble we call earth.} But a known or maybe is secretly a traitor to heaven? That could fit in. This is just the first thing to pop up in my crazy little head.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:18 pm

I like the idea, but I don't really want to be a traitor because that doesn't fit the characters personality I had in mind.I can change it though if you want.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Just an Idea, but maybe you did something to be forsaken by God and so you plan to hunt down God's precious angels for revenge.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:36 am

The most interesting dilemma of the Guardians, while also being the most immediate, is how exactly do you approach this person who does not know you, and convince them they are the reincarnate of an Angel General. I can't wait to see how the other Guardians and their angels go about doing this, but I think I have a plan for mine.

I'd like to say hello to everyone else who in the RP, being the newest of the group. I hope we all have a great time roleplaying together.

I can't wait for this to fill, it sounds very interesting.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Well it's the only thing I can think of for an angel(heavenly or fallen) to be not on heavens or hells side. The only other bad guy spots are the Shadeling Generals and maybe the king but I might have a few things pland for him, so he might just stay a main NPC that people can control at time..(agian if you have any ideas I'm all ears.)

Nice sugestion Rausen but, that would conflect with two intrests (though a logical reason for not being on heaven of hells side, maybe.)

Aufeis, I can almost gerentee that Faye will probaly be alot like. "Oh, really?...Uh..Heh. Don't take this personaly but...Dude, what the hell are you on?!" The probaly pick up Jax..(just a little secreat tidbit for everyone...I have...Plans for Jax. Now what exactly welllll...Just keep an eye on him and you'll start geting clues. ;) )

Okay out of the two profiles sent in for the last Guardein spot, I think I might go with Fallen's it'll make the female and male cheracter number unevean but...I'll have to ignore my OCD-nss....Oh well thats why I created traitor Shadeling spots. I'll try to get the IC up tomarrow, hopefuly Gateway will stop acting so batty twords me by then.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Okay I got uber confused with the Tab thingy , I know theirs probably a place to start the IC their but, I decided to do it the usual way that I actually understand XP It’s better then me getting halfway twitchy trying to figure it out.

Oh also to give you guys an idea what's going on a bit, you guys can improvise from here just something I forgot to write out in my first post. the Seraphim NPC I made and the Fallen in charge of the Guardians pretty much set it up like three months ago that once the guardians found their Angel they are suppose to protect, they are suppose to bring them to like this really old cathedral in the center of town for further instructions...Which won't really be much, probably seem like a bit of a waste of time but yeah. ^_^;

Amway Here’s the link

CLICK

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Okay guys bad news, the [b]Wind Angel Reincarnation spot is open.[b] Sin had to drop the role.
Also incase anyone else reading this is curios the traitor Shadelings and General shadelings are still open.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm

I’m so sorry everyone I kept getting a 403 forbidden thrown in my face so I wasn’t able to get on at all fore a while. I’ll get to work on my post now, hopefully I won’t get 403 no more but if I disappear again that is probably what happened.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:00 pm

I found a Wanted thread asking for characters and I'm just wondering if it would be ok if I join? I'm trying to get back into roleplaying XD so I'm trying to remember how RPG worked.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Sure, the spots open are the Shadeling traitors and the Shadeling generals. What they are exactly are already exsplaind in the tab. ^_^{I'm geting rid of the wind spots.} Gateways added that new funcstion, just press the link in my first post if you haven't already to get to the tab.} This is a new little thing that gateway has added.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:39 pm

I think I shall make a Shadeling traitor. XD. Any gender preference? I actually don't mind playing males, since most RPs have uneven ratios. And oooo I see, I was wondering what it was exactly. I already told Rausen, I'm most likely putting the character up tomorrow, since I don't have too much time right now. I will also probably PM you the application beforehand. Thanks (:

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Oh, are we allowed to double up on characters? I was thinking about making a boy and a girl. XD (Just so I don't have to choose a certain gender). If it's stated in the rules, I apologize for asking you about it.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 pm

It's not in the rules but sure you can doubel up on roles if you like. I wouldn't mind at all. I'll keep an eye on my PM box then and hopefuly sites not acting batty tomarrow.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Sorry it's taking me so long to get the profiles up, a lot of things are getting in the way right now.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:59 pm

It's fine. I was finaly abel to get back on today. I'm so sorry it took me forever evveryone, the site wouldn't let me on.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:42 pm

oh! I didn't realize that we were finally posting >.< I was scared that this thing was going to be dead, even after the long ass post I made for an intro X_X. Glad it is active again. I shall introduce Arto on monday and respond to Aufeis as well ^_^.
Image -Girls are not complicated. Seriously, how hard is it to say 'you're pretty' and give us chocolate?

-Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic...

-I will kill you until you DIE from it!

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Yeh, sorry about that. My computer was acting wacky and the site wouldn't let me on for a wile there.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaGeL on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:07 am

Can i join as well?
I have a character in mind who is shady by nature. A shadeling who can manipulate shadows, and make himself invisible thanks to it . He's not on the side of the angels nor the side of the Shadelings. He always on neutral ground and deals with both parties one at the time, witch offers more for his personal gain or amusement.
CAn i join with him?

NaGeL
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm

So.... where did everyone go?

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Honesty? I have no idea. -_-;

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!