Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

School of the fullbloods(OOC signups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

School of the fullbloods(OOC signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YouLiedToMe on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Winsburge School

Vampires.Werewolves. Fairies. Dwarves. Centuars.Shape shifters. Elves. Anything that's mythical, it goes to this college.
But, these are the finest of the finest. The strongest of the strongest. The sliest of the sliest...you get my point ey? This college was built to further the skills of those that represent their species, and there's only two of each species.A boy and a girl. I might accept you, I might not. No getting mad.

YeaYea. Not a good plot. But I'm bored, and I couldn't find anything that was still pretty fresh.

The Fairy girl is taken :]

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Others:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YouLiedToMe
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: School of the fullbloods(OOC signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YouLiedToMe on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Name: Bellatrix
Race: Fairy
Sexuality:Straight
Appearance: Image |1.| |2.| |3.|
Personality: Bellatrix is very preserved and a neat freak. Due to her parents paying lots of money to get her here, along with a lot of competition with other fairies to gain this spot, she is very serious about education. The girl will easily pass up a party to study for a test, but if there’s nothing going on she’s willing to party it up. Bellatrix is not afraid to speak her mind, and her mouth usually ends up getting her in trouble sometimes. She will treat others how she wants to be treated, but she will also treat people how they treat her. She majors in bow and arrow along with agility, and came here to possibly learn a few more techniques in these two areas. Her greatest fear is a werewolf, only because she dislikes dogs, and just about every other animal not including ferrets; she’s only 3 foot and that means just about every other animal is close to her size.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YouLiedToMe
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Name: Jack
Race: Werewolf
Sexuality:Straight

Personality: Straight Forward ~ Bold ~ Fearless ~ Determined ~ Clever
Others: Jack is very strong he spends a lot of time in gyms and training himself to stay in shape he likes a challenge. Because of his strong muscular legs he is also really fast and even though he is lazy at times because of him being a lot like a wolf he has good endure and stamina. Jack is also stubborn and is not every to say what he feels and he has a temper that gets to him a lot making it hard for him to think things through which doesn't help sense he also has a lack of patience but he can control that a lot better than his temper

DogLover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mudcrab-Born on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Character Sheet
Name: Anna Falcon
Race: Shape Shifter
Sexuality: bi
Appearance: http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 4108_n.jpg
Personality: Kinda a bitch, selfish and very tsundere
Others: Likes cats

Am i doin this rite :3

Mudcrab-Born
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Daniel Veltrez
Race: Vampire
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Wearing headphones most of the time. Has 5 white tails. Male
Personality: Calm and seen reading books unless provoked.
Others: Hates dogs and doesn't mind cats. Enjoys tofu.

Hoping this'll work
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!