Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Inuyasha Role-Play (Sign up and Join)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Inuyasha Role-Play (Sign up and Join)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Name: Suzuna
Height: 5'3
Race: Unknown Demon
Alliance: Naraku's group
Bio: Suzuna grew up in a family that hated the sight of her, and they couldn't do anything with her, like sell her off for marriage, so the kept her. Until one night a dark figure came into the household killing every last one of the family members, It was, Naraku , He then took Suzuna in and Suzuna promised to protect him the best way she could. She also has a thing for Naraku, but she won't tell him it.
Personality: Cold, Hateful, Smart, Sarcastic, Girlish, Can act Childish
Appearance: Image
Special Powers: Able to see into the future but it is not always right, which can make Naraku angry at her.
Abilities: Ice, Darkness, and Wind
Weapons: Daggers that are tied to my thigh and hidden away under my dress

Rules~
1.) No god modding. There will be fighting in this Role Play and you must at least get hit.
2.) If one of the people in the Role Play is going out with someone else be respectful don't be mean to them or try to steal the person away from them (Ex. Naraku is mine. lol)
3.) I really don't care if you cuss I cuss but don't cuss to much.
4.) Have fun and make friends

~Inuyasha Character~
Inuyasha
Sesshomaru
Kagome
Koga
Shippo
Naraku
Kagura
Sango
Miroku
Kanna
Kiyoko
Keade
Kohaku
Ayame
Rin
Jaken

Okay a lot of people that you can play if you want or go out with lol I don't think I can keep going on with the list of people.

and if you want to make up your own person just do what I did if you don't remember just go look back up if you want.
~~~~~~~~~~~Story Line~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-oh Kagome fell down the well again and is back in the Feudal Era, but if that isn't a problem the shards are lost all over again. Every human and demon are looking for the shard for their own, so now the group must team back up again and find them before Naraku and his group or anyone else gets to them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Inuyasha Role-Play (Sign up and Join)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:38 am

could i be kagome and I will make my skeleton character tomorrow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:47 am

yeah you can be kagome if you want I don't mind who you want to be.

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melanieda on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:12 pm

can i be sango?

melanieda
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:42 pm

can I be Sesshomaru and Inuyasha?
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!