Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Imperfect Life OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Imperfect Life OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:18 am

Sequel to 'The Perfect Life', Two years later, some old faces and some new, are trying the live 'The Perfect Life'.
Angela is returning to Elmont, New York. Its been two years since she got on a train and turned her back on everything she knew. But what will she find? She didn't know about Seth's accident. Is Seth still suffering from post-traumatic amnesia? Unaware of how much he is hurting past girlfriend, Solie? Is Solie still how she always was, still fighting the battles of her past? Still pining after Seth, or has the kiss with Justen kindled something new? What happened between Craig and Natalie? Does Justen still have feelings for Angela? What will he make of her return? What has Victoria, Angela's oldest friend and Seth's only sister, made of all that had happened? What about all the others? How are they fairing with their search for the perfect life?

New characters are welcome, If you want to see 'The Perfect Life', it's quite long and has so many characters coming and going that it may be hard to make sense over, but its here:
the-perfect-life-open-roleplay-players-needed-t20130.html

Old characters don't have to make new character sheets, just an updated photo to show how the two years have treated your character - but should post here if they're interested.
Taken straight from the first roleplay are the rules and the character sheet for any new players.
Last time the age limit was teenagers only, but as it's been two fictional years since then I've raised it.

Rules
1) NO GOD thing
2) Romances can be but please no yucky stuff do that on pm
3) players can have 2 characters
4) Characters can be related to each other you just have to specify

Character sheet

NAME:

AGE (16-23):

PERSONALITY:

APPEARANCE:

FAMILY(From another person or your own):

ORIENTATION:

BIO (OPTIONAL):

OPEN FOR ROMANCE:

HOBBIES:

SPECIAL TALENT:

JOB (OPTIONAL):

'The Perfect Life's GM; ICryForAFamily, and I, ImmortalEcstasy, are Joint-GMs for this Roleplay.
Last edited by ImmortalEcstasy on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Imperfect Life OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:22 am

Angela's updated appearence:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:51 am

Sephiroth "Seth" Aiden Haden

Seth's finally recovered from the lack of memory. But there are some things he still doesn't remember. But now he believes he's happy. Finally he's about to pop the question to Solie...but what will happen when he sees Angela again. Will his perfect world become imperfect all over again?
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adaptations on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:42 am

Could I take over as Justen? the original RPer doesn't seem to post on here any more so I thought I'd check?

Adaptations
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:00 am

yeah that's fine, mainly because you chose a photo of M.Shadows... I must say, Angela is going to like Justen a lot more this time round when she see's how much more attractive he's gotten... ;)
I kid, I kid.
Or do I...? x

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:22 am

>_> He's nothing compared to Seth XD

Seth's still the yummiest dude in the whole rp x3

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:11 am

That's right, my Seth is the most attractive boy in the whole rp. So, Miss Angela needs to keep her hands off.

Solie has only spoken to Justen twice since they're last meeting at the hospital. Their relationship ended a quite a while ago, since he decided that he wanted to give her up for his cousin, Seth. ( Solie still has a little interest in him, but is too in love with Seth to say anything to him. He still pulls on her heart a little when she see's him, but she's ignoring him so that nothing happens. ) She and Seth have been even more in love than they were before, and her father is asking her everyday when she thinks he's going to propose. Solie doesn't worry about the past anymore, and has decided to live on the present and the future. As of now, she's working on getting her book published.

I can't believe that this has finally started back up again, I really missed it! Honestly, I couldn't be happier to start this up again. I just have to find the perfect picture for Solie, and then I'm back in business!
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:20 pm

YAY *hugs juliet* x3 The gangs back ;3 YAY!

._. oh noes Seth's ganna be in serious trouble >-<

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 am

Ah, but Juliet my dear, wher'es the fun in that??

Its so good to have you back! Have seriously missed the roleplay, and ofcourse, my... I mean... Angelas... uitter loathing of Solie. ¬¬
In a good way :D, I'm sure the feelings mutual. ^^

Right, sooooo, let's wait for your photo, then give it, 2 or 3 more days after that to see if there is any more interest and then I'll make the IC for it!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Happy times :')

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:52 pm

I missed you both so much!

And I remember my.. Solie's hatred for Angela. "Kissing MY Seth. Taking the heart of MY Justen.. Ugh, I miss him so much. Seth would be sad if I told him, so I'll keep my feelings for his cousin a secret.. maybe if I tell Justen though he might.." Okay, shut up Solie. >.>
She always wanted too much. <.< >.> But Justen is pretty hot now.. and Seth.. well he's pretty darn hot himself. Which will Solie end up with? ;) We'll find out. I still might throw in a little bit of love from Solie to Justen, and they might have a fling after Seth proposes. That'lll be something. (; only if Justen is up for it.

Which means Solie needs to be extremely attractive this time. Who oh who should she be?!

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Well she can have changed quite a lot, Angie has. I thought mayb e those two years could've been pretty tough on her, I mean so she's almost unrecognisable even, which she pretty much is.

Also guys, just as a warning I'm away for a week from the 4th onwards. Going to see my brother for a week in Portugal in a villa thats in the middle of absoloutely nowhere, which also means absoloutely no internet connection. So I'd appreciate not starting till I get back, plus that gives time for other people to join if they want, and for you, Juliet, to find the perfect photo.

If thats all good, cause I mean, you can still write a load of backstory in here?

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adaptations on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:06 pm

yeah I'm up for a bit of that, and I'm fine with the starting once Immy gets back if the other two are.
Though maybe Justens affair with Solie is fuelled by his passion for Ange? :O
Cause, I mean, she looks pretty lovely and um, messed up in a good way. Like Effy from skins...
TV program, skins...? no. Well, um, I don't know where you guys are from, but its an english program. XD
Its good.
I'll shurrup now. :D

Adaptations
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:51 pm

I think I like this Adaptations person :D
I'm fine with starting whenever you get backk. (:
And Angela is sooo pretty!! Just like before!
Except now her hair is different. and the eyes
are gorgeouss! I'm sad that Pandar won't be back
to play Hikaru to my Kaoru, or Justen to my Solie,
But that's fine with me that Adaptations has the job.
You'll be fantastic! Oh, and I love the whole........
"Justens affair with Solie is fueled by his passion for Angela."
Thing. It's brilliant, even though I don't completely understand. :D
I loveeeee it.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 pm

._. *sits quietly with Seth eating cookies*
Seth, Shouldn't you be discussing with them?
"Yes but they're pushing me away?"
-.-
"I'll just stand there and be hot
*nods* agreed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:38 am

i'd never push him away, too darn sexy for that.
So, ofcourse Angie wouldn't have known about the accident so is she going to find out about that, AND, BIG QUESTION, did Seth find the note she left addressed to him in her room? ie, her grandfather gave it to him or he actually found it?
for adaptations, and incase you two numpties cannot recall, when she left to get on the train she left a note for Seth and one for her Grandad.
And, WOW NOW. Skins is epic, Effy is like... the best ever, but, she's like... pyschologically insane, depressed, drug-fuelled and a bit of a slag.
Very unlike Angela, however, messed up in a good way, yesh.
I had something else to say and i can't remember what... :'(
Oh yeeeeeeah, and Effy has pretty eyes too :)

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:08 am

>w< well we'll just have to make things as they go. honestly I just wanna start now >w< I just love this rp i wanna do it now >: D

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:21 am

Actually... Yeah...
same, but what about while I'm away???!!!
If we get too into it you won't be able to stop and then I'll be lost on my return.
So we can start and then not post on the IC while I'm away, or we can wait so we don't have to have withdrawals.
I'd like to start but I don't want eleven days worth of heavy roleplaying to meet me on my return.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 am

Hey everyone! Wade is back in action! I've missed this roleplay you all so much and am glad its starting over again.

http://www.raising-redheads.com/images/ ... d-Male.jpg Heres his pick.

Wade has basically gone way more mature then he was before. He always takes care of Solie and Seth and helps them out whever they need him. His stomach condition has gotten worse the past two years in where instead of him just having problems when he eats a lot, his stomach will convulse at random times. He takes medication for it and has kept his worsening state from Solie and the others so they won't worry about him with all their problems they are going through.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Alright so Immortal's going to be gone for elven days starting the forth o3o so we should just get to know each other til then? x3
So....how is everyone :D

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:05 am

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ROXAS!
honestly, we need to roleplay together more often.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!