Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Imperfect Life OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Imperfect Life OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 pm

>o> whoa XD he's all yours XDD
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 am

HE IS NOT!
Angela shall steal him and they shall live happily ever after >=]
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:23 am

Owo Well I don't know about you guys but he's mine XD He's in my head owo XD

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:02 am

C'mon guys! Post!
Last edited by ImmortalEcstasy on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Werewolfgirl25 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 am

NAME: Ocean Hill

AGE (16-23): 23

PERSONALITY: She used to be the quiet girl in school, the one that sat and read in the corner, but she’s changed now. Her outgoing lesbianism, and overall confident presence gives her a large character who enjoys a good party. Although she still has the school girl side of her which not many people have seen in a long time.

APPEARANCE:Image

FAMILY: Mum (who kicked her out at 16)

ORIENTATION: Lesbian

BIO (OPTIONAL): At the age of 16 Ocean, who was the sweet innocent just out of school girl was kicked out of her house. She was given some money by her mum and she kept some of her stuff but was homeless. She trekked around for a bit until she got a Job helping in a small fashion designers, where she was basically cleaned up and made Coffee. She met Marina in a bar one night and after a few dates they became a couple. One night after they had been together for 4 years she caught Marina kissing another woman, Ocean was heart broken and they fought, and broke up. The next day Marina took an overdose and died. Ocean knew Angela was there with her and she wants to know what Marina said, so she’s going to find Angela.

OPEN FOR ROMANCE: Is heart broken, but sometimes distractions are good.

HOBBIES: Reading, drinking, poetry, drinking, riding her motorbike, drinking…

SPECIAL TALENT: Rides a motorbike, write poetry and is very flexible.

JOB (OPTIONAL): She just quit her job to go and find Angela.

Werewolfgirl25
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:08 am

Accepted, ofcourse :)

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adaptations on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:11 am

don't know if you guys are gonna respond in to it in your next posts but justen dragged ange into the cafe and had a bit of a shout about it??

Adaptations
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:12 am

>o> I noticed......

-edits post- SEEEE!

Can I just request something to Werewolfgirl25....if you didn't notice we're all using the 3rd person's point of view. I have nothing against your writing style but it gets quite confusing to read. at least to me. =_= um so if its ok or if you're not too bothered by it could you please write in the third person's point of view.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Werewolfgirl25 on Sun May 02, 2010 5:15 am

Sorry I'll write in third person :D I never know how's best to write :p

Werewolfgirl25
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Mon May 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Is it over already? Darn..
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Tue May 04, 2010 10:24 am

don't be a bannana.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Tue May 11, 2010 2:02 am

sprry =w= i tend to be lazy D: just go ahead if i stop posting for a while x_x

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun May 16, 2010 1:38 am

I've been really booked up with school work so I won't be able to post efficiently until the middle of June. So sorry. Plus at this moment I don't wanna drag Wade into the cafe since he knows what Seths upto and doesn't want to interupt. So yeah, I don't really know what to do with him for now.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sat May 22, 2010 3:44 am

Come on Juliet! No one can really post until we have your reaction! pweeeease? post for seff...? ^^

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Wed May 26, 2010 11:02 pm

O.e'' I'd like to say sorry for not posting in forever v_v went through a depression phase v_v sorry

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:48 am

Aww, c'mon guys, we don't want it to die!

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 pm

OxO'' >w>'' i'd post but I have no idea what Seth's going to do OxO can you guys go ahead and post so seth can do something Oxo''

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 am

I need Juliet to post a reply to Angie before I can post again. :(

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 am

Hello?! ...Hello...? ...Hello...? ...Hello...?

Is any body out there...?! ...out there...? ...out there...? ...out there...?

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:56 pm

ImmortalEcstasy wrote:Hello?! ...Hello...? ...Hello...? ...Hello...?

Is any body out there...?! ...out there...? ...out there...? ...out there...?

I've tried ! But I need SETH or JUSTEN to say something.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!