Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Imperfect Life OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Imperfect Life OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:30 am

I KNOW D: -hugs- I miss out love team v_v
you me and immortal should have a closed RP XD
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:37 am

We definitely should.
This Time Baby , I'll Be
Bulletproof .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 am

x3 :D we should talk about it when she comes back x3

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 am

Not gone yet!
Leave on Sunday.
And It's nine days! Trust my mum to only give me the proper details after i've told everyone the ones she first told me. I get back on the 13th.
And i would LOVE to do an RP with just the two of you, you're like... The Romeo of my Roleplaying.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Aww, I feel left out now. You guys ain't forgetten little old broken are you? I sure hope not. *sighs*
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:20 pm

.....XDDDDDDD

d'aw of corse we're not forgetting you..um broken right >w> just kidding x3

>w< I wants to rp now Seth needs to hit on Solie.

*Seth poking Solie*

._. yep thats how he flirts -.-;;

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Lol! Very nice ICryForAFamily! I really have missed you all. Can't wait to start the drama up again.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:42 am

Yayfor drama <3

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 am

*Solie giggles at being poked.

It worked ;D

But yeah, Broken I could NEVER forget you :) you're importanent to our roleplay.

And I can't wait for the drama either, I loveeee it.

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:32 am

Aww thats good to hear. I thought I was pretty bad to be truthfull. Well anyways, yeah romantic drama is my favorite genre. Lol, I made a rhym.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adaptations on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Well,Immys due back today right? So the romantic drama might be here later on today!! XD

Adaptations
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Indeedy I was due back today - and got home! after a 5 HOUR FLIGHT DELAY!!! (Sympathy is required)
Oh... and...
just, y'know offhandedly...
here's the IC >=]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-imperfect-life-open-roleplay-t41165.html

hope no one missed me too much?
Last edited by ImmortalEcstasy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 am

okay so, my internet is really screwey at the moment so I have to go to my Nana's to go on the internet, so i won't be able to post a million times a day but i am hoping i'll be able to get on to post atleast once a day, and because this RP isn't speeding away I'm sure it isn't going to be a problem or even effect it it anyway but I thought I'd give you all a heads up cause... i'm lovely like that.

Adaptations, Juliets Insanity and Brokenlove. Posts by the end of the week would be appreciated so we can get this thing rolling.

Oh and I think I might make a limit-type-thing on how many posts peple can make inbetween other people posting if that makes sense, but that'll only work if everyone posts otherwise it will just die.
So, you can only post 5 times inbetween EVERYONE having a post.
ie. players A and B can post 5 times each in one go but until C D and E have posted they can't mpost anymore than that and the same thing works with A, B, C, and D can post 5 times each but until E has posted they can't post again.

Make sense? But again, it will just result in a dead RP unless everyone posts regularly.
Only thought about this rule because in the first one (Perfect Life) You could fall behind very quickly.
but if someones like "im going to be offline for 2 weeks" ofcourse we will carry on without unless that character is vital to the part we're doing at the time, in that case let your character walk off home and we can xcarry on with say... a 20 post limit??

Is everyone good with that? suggestions and blah?
xx

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adaptations on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:33 am

I'm cool with that - posting shortly.

Adaptations
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 am

._ . wait XD explain again >_<

So like this If example its Seth Solie Angi and Justen

Seth
Solie
Seth
Solie
Seth
Solie
Seth
Solie
Seth
Solie

Angie
Justen
Seth
Solie

????

Is that the pattern >_>

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:48 am

Um, yeah basically :)
that good with you??

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 am

AHHH!

the IC is up. when did that happen o.o?

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:18 am

12th April, evening time. :P

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:38 am

:'D don't you just love my new Avatar pic thing XD

Lol when I first saw it I said: "Must download for Solie >: O" XD

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forever Falling on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:13 am

I love your new little icon! I must have Seth!

must have
must have
must have
must have
must have!

Forever Falling
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!