Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Enchanting Sounds of Darkness{VK/Supernatural RP/Need 1}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
Well Jess seems you've got some pretty tough competition. lol It's okay I can be Klutzy too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Enchanting Sounds of Darkness{VK/Supernatural RP/Need 1}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:23 pm

My family thinks it's hilarious that my brother is now looking for a motorcycle helmet.
It's what he's going to be driving, and I'll be riding with him.
Yeah, most of the helmets on the list are kevlar. Also referred to as "bullet proof brain buckets". Wonderful.

A Hikaru. Haha.
Wonderful. So, question, what happens when you get him completely hammered.
"Meet me once again down off Lake Michigan where we can feel the storm blowing down with the wind. And don't apologize for all the tears you've cried. You've been way too strong now for all your life."-Closer to Love by Mat Kearney

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Well he might hit on Akatsuki but he probably won't get that drunk.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 pm

We totally called it.
Haha.
My friend was reading over my shoulder and we guessed that would happen if Hikaru got hammered.
Oh my. That just made my day.

jajganker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:56 am

Lol XD OMG! That be so Epic!
Akatsuki would be like "Hikaru...I think its time for you to go home my friend...actually I'll take you home myself, I wouldn't want to find you the next day realizing you made out with a man"
ROTFL! XD I can just image him hitting on him! Its so funny!
Oooo what if there was a time that, THAT happened which caused Akatsuki to be more protective of Hikaru and a bit worried when ever he drinks? Or maybe be embarrased to ever tell Hikaru what he does when his hammered down in alchoal XD
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

lmfao Jess xD i ran into a pole while playing my DS xDDD i was so into it that when i hit the pole i was sitll playing. then when i finished i was like,

"Owww T.T"

xDD

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:34 pm

JACK CRAP AND A THOUSAND DYING DINOSAURS!!!
Where the heck am I supposed to put my pajamas now? The drawer is frackin' full!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
This is why I hate actually putting ALL my clothes away.
*glares at pajamas*
At least there's a spot for everything else.
*sighs*

jajganker
Member for 15 years

Yeah, I'm the second worst klutz among my friends and the biggest klutz in my family. XD
Though I might be toped here. Though I shall take it as a challenge to see who is the biggest klutz! XD
I've walked into walls and coroners on multiple occasions.
Walked into those metal diving part of double doors about three or four times last year.{They got rid of them this year XD}
Got my foot caught on same divider and stumbled into a wall. {It think that was about twice.}
Ran into a parked car.
Hugged a friend and somehow fell past them.
Opened a door, someone called my name and walked into a door frame.
Tripped getting into my Camry, Toppled getting out of my dads forerunner and truck.
Fell off the DDR meceian at the mall. {The tripping was the home mat game off DDR.}
Tripped trying to not step on a jack resell terrier
Stood up off a couch, some how lost my balance and fell back on the couch. Lost count
Entertaining preachers one year old by galloping around the church, and tripped over my own feet. {I lucked out that I somehow found the momentum to turn in the air before I hit the ground.}
Tripped trying to sit on a couch and fell on a friend. {I lucked out that his EX wasn't their, swear she would have stabbed me with a plastic fork.}
Cut my finger opening a pop.
Slipped on the kitchen floor.
Threw hit my friend with a pillow and some how hit myself in a face with it.
Punched some guy and fell over into the wall
Walked out in front of moving cars. {At lest once a year, I luck out someone's always behind me to drag me back before I get hit
Fell off a house boat, and a slide...
I think that's most I can think off my head..
Oh fell up bleachers and stairs. XD
So yeah, I a big Klutz, but that's what makes me so cute. XD JK

Lol, that'll be one of my what the hell moments and start giggling.

Oh yeah will put up Violent roses manger in a minute. ^_^,

Hm....Okay I think I've finally decided who the second guy she should crush on eventually is Hikaru, because it'll be one of those. "He's an ass, their is now way....Oh God, someone slap some sense into me!"...Yes I love making her spaz, and make her confused XD. If that alright with most of you. And it would cause a bit of dram.

Lol, poor Princes.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Oooo Drama is so going to happen XD Hanayo likes Hikaru too! XD OMG! Friend Drama That is never good :P

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:43 pm

I'm the reason our stair rail is partially shoved into the wall.
I usually do not use knives. Too much of a chance I'll hurt myself.
Cut myself with a potato peeler.
Fell off the bed. My new one. That's three feet off the ground. I was awake.
Most of what Jess said, except the trying to cross the road while a car is coming. My version of that is, where I am, you walk IN the road and get to the side when a car is coming. I always run to the side farther away.
I have faceplanted while running more times than I'm willing to say.
I once fell because my heel got stuck in a crevice between two areas.
I also have another list around here.

jajganker
Member for 15 years

Here she is! Tell me what you think. Any suggestions or feed back would be good, since you guys will be using her too. Iā€™m still working on the Decedents of Darknessā€™s manger

NPC

Name:
Naomi Kinshin
You know, itā€™s not polite to ask a ladies age. {*Whispers* Sheā€™s thirty one} *slaps the back of my head*{Mph!}
Sexuality:
When was this anyone else's business but my own?ā€{Pst! Pst! *whispers* Sheā€™s been known to go either way, but be known to have more relationships with men. Though sheā€™s a little picky about who she has an actual relationships with, though who she takes home, not so much. As long as she finds it convenient for her. She just hates the label of being called Bi.} *slaps the back of my head again* {Mph!...Really?! Do you have flipinā€™ super hearing or something?!} No your just too predictable.
Position:
Violent Roses Manager

Height:
Five foot six inches.
Weight:
Excuse me?! Did you just really ask me that? I swear, how rude can you get?!. *glares at me* {....Hm? *blinks innocently*} *Sighs and turns away*{*Grins and holds up a dry eraser board with the number hundred and ten written in neon pink marker*} *Turns and seeā€™s the board and glares.* Your such an idiot. {*Stick tounge out.*} Keep it up and i might just take it. {*drops board and covers mouth.*} Good girl.
Eye Color:
If you couldnā€™t see, their brown. Itā€™s almost cute how you donā€™t notice the obvious. Stupid, but almost cute.
Hair Color:
Itā€™s naturally brown, but Iā€™ve put light brown highlights in it.

Bio:
Naomi was raised in a nuclear family of work-a-holics. Her parents were dedicated to their work more then they were her, or even each other. Even at a young age she knew her family wasnā€™t what most would call functional, and honestly it kind of hit a cord. Why couldnā€™t she have the perfect, happy family that everyone else did? She got everything she wanted. The nicest cloths, shoes, toys, you name it Naomi got it. Maybe her parents did feel something akin to that of guilt. Though, even if she acted like she was happy with it all, It was probably around that realization that Naomi started to push herself to be the best. The best in grades, the best at sports, the best in everyone's eyes, to fit everyone else's perfect mold. Though by the time she hit fourteen she was tired of trying to gain her parents praise and approval. It wasnā€™t like they ever stepped away from their law firms long enough to even notice the good she did, the things she achieved that would make most parents proud. Though she found the men, and woman she started to bring home started to get her parents attention, most notably the latter, it seemed to piss her parents off beyond belief, though the guys pawing her seemed to piss them off almost as much.

Naomi had always took an interest in the music field, but not the face of it, of the band, no she much preferred the idea of running things from behind. Of the negotiations, the planning, the promoting, she loved the idea of being a manager. It was much more interesting then her parents idea of her becoming a lawyer. Far too dull, and the fact it pissed her parents off almost as much as it did when she brought her ā€œdatesā€ home was just an extra little bonus.

Once Naomi graduated school, she decided to study over seas at a university in the states, in New York city to be exact. This was where she meet the one man that she never got out of her mind. He was so...nerve racking, doing things she found so stupid, so pointless. yet this moron was so. Witty, charming even. He was smart then he seemed, yet he was so infuriating, and so...weird. Even after every insult he just seemed to grin and still try to befriend her, even throwing a few back at her. One could say she some what befriended the odd American boy, but they often competed. You could say what they had was...complicated. Though it slightly dissolved after she returned to Japan once she got her degree in music business, and business .

Personality:
Naomi is what you would call a little manipulative. She knows how to use her skills and looks to her advantage. Though she also knows how to adjust her attitude to fit the moment. Though her harsh, almost cols nature is usually evident at times. She could care less if you called her a bitch, because well she know she is. That's how you survive in this harsh world. Though like all, the ice queen has a softer side. Her harsh ness at times is used in good intentions, almost like a strict guardian or elder sibling.

Though sheā€™d sooner have her own foot gnawed of by wild dogs before admitting it. Though she does try to keep her clients somewhat happy, though she does push them when things need to be done.

Oh man...Itā€™s starting to lightning and thunder. DX Eek! TT^TT. Though itā€™s kind of cute that my big old teddy bear of a Siberian husky and chow mix is scared. Will never figure out why people find him so scary XD

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

I feel bad for Akemi T.T because Hanayo likes Hikaru xD lolz and Kegahisa is just like -likes everyone- and Bel is just . . . npot interesed inless i make him gay LOL and someones plays another guy xD LMFAO!

I think it'd be cool for the manager of descendents of darkness to seduce Akemi alot or something = = shit K is the manager of violent roses D: hes gonna kill them all . . .o k nmaybe just Akemi xDD

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Lol XD Akemi is adorable :P He could have Hanayo still you never what might happen in this CRAZY Band RP XD anyone can end up with anyone XD Hey even Hisa can get Akatsuki he does like girls and guys but is faithful to his partner 100%! :3 I'd make anotehr character but ...no more spaces XD hahaha if there was I'd gladly make a character for for Bel :)

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Violent Roses is the girl. The K-sh guy is for Decendents of Darkness. ^_^;

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Woot!! Fun stuff right here.
I keep almost spelling things wrong. It's a good thing I'm semi-spelling Nazi and full grammar Nazi.
It is very helpful.

jajganker
Member for 15 years

VisualSins wrote:Lol XD Akemi is adorable :P He could have Hanayo still you never what might happen in this CRAZY Band RP XD anyone can end up with anyone XD Hey even Hisa can get Akatsuki he does like girls and guys but is faithful to his partner 100%! :3 I'd make anotehr character but ...no more spaces XD hahaha if there was I'd gladly make a character for for Bel :)

[b]lol I feel like these should be hte pairings in the end

MidoriXYukiko
AkemiXHanayo
HikaruXKegahisa
AkatsukiXBel
and maybe the managers X manager and if its possible. I'll be glad to make someone for Ruki xDD -cough- it would all depend on fox > >

Of course Sins if the AkatsukiXBel thing is ano cause its boy XBoy then that leaves like 3 dudes without nayone LMFAO! xDD poor them, all being single O.O

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:06 pm

*glares*
So Riku needs somebody to be MADE for him.
Haha.
I'm just teasing, but still....
*sighs*
I feel so difficult.

jajganker
Member for 15 years

LOL! u arnt difficult at all dear~ xD and its been bothering me for a while but odnt call me princess. Its Prince . . . Cause my username wiht space is Prince Sakuma. So please call me Prince. Princess makes me feel weird xD even IF im a girl xD

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Now that takes the fun out of it if you set in stone who is going to end up with who. We just have to wait and see where this goes, you never know who might end up with who. ;)
Another cheracter maybe.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jajganker on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 pm

I agree.
It is so much funner if nobody knows what is going to happen. Also, plenty of drama.

jajganker
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!