Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Alliegence.

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Elemental Alliegence.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 am

Okay Guys, Hey! :]

This is an Idea i've had kicking around for a while, and i'm now here to kick start it up.

The plot:

The year is 2017. It has been 6 Years since Emperor Tzugaki took the throne, but now, Japan has been thrown into Catastrophe.
Ever since the eruption of Mount Fuji, Some strange goings on have been occuring.

The molten Lava had soared through the air, Spilling downwards, Scorching the earth, its burning force evaporating the water of the sea into steam. Cascading on, deep into the darkness of night, and continuing into the light dawn of morning.

As it cooled, the lava formed solid rocks, clumps of rubble crushed cities. Killed millions.

But something incredible had happened. The power of each element had been encased within that rubble, The pure intensity of Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light, And Darkness, Captured, in the rocks.

mutations of these elements were formed also, Poison, Electricity, Acid, Ice, and Deity.

These are the positions avaliable to you. :) basically, each of these "elements" are avaliable to one character.
We will need 2 teams, as it were, the "good guys" and the "bad guys"

Basically, some people need to play a sinister character. :)

So Lets Go!

Elements:
Fire: Heartfelt_Words
Water: Guardian Angel
Wind: Snowdrift
Earth: Donut
Light: Vivalavida
Darkness: Miyokoshi
Poison: Kravos
Electricity: Bloodice17
Acid: OPEN
Ice: KingDaBomb
Deity: OPEN

The Rules:

Okay, I wont be too harsh here, I'm pretty easy going, but hey, we need rules right?

1) No GodModding. Its an old one, I know. But lets not take full control eh? In a battle, you cant just hit someone, and control what they do next.
2) Please try and post as often as you can, to keep it flowing for all the characters.
3) If you're going away/want to leave, please let me know, and i'll write you out.
4) Lets keep it suitable. I don't mind romance and violence at all. Infact, I expect both to occur. But if you are going to become "intimate" with another character, lets keep it to the PMs, yeah? :)
5) Please, Please, Please, Be literate. I'll cry if I get one word posts, with lines like "ello toby, r u okai? I herd dat sum1 kickd u in da faec"
6) I'm not too strict on spelling and punctuation, Just make it readable and structured. We all make mistakes, But dont make too many!
7) Write the word "Vanilla" at the bottom of your post to prove you read these! :)
I think thats it!

RIGHT!

I've really rambled on, so here is your character sheet :)

Name:
Element wanted:
Alliegence: (good or bad)
Appearance: (pictures or words are fine :] )
Personality:
Any sort of history you want to share?:
Extras!: (anything else you want us to know ! )
Last edited by Vivalavida on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:26 am, edited 16 times in total.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Alliegence.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:26 am

I suppose adding my own character would have been a good idea! n_n'

Name: Sai Kantori
Element wanted: Light
Alliegence: Good
Appearance: Image
Personality: A very shy, timid guy, Sai has a very gentle personality. He tries to make close friends, but is closed off, and finds trusting people difficult. He keeps his friends very close, and can have a complete personality change should he/ his friends be put into danger, He is very protective of his loved ones, in the hope that they return the favour.
History: His Mother and father were killed in the eruption, and so, he and his brother now live together, alone.

(feel free to play the role of my brother!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 am

Name: okami Kaneko
Element wanted: air
Alliegence: good
Personality: She is strong willed and brave, she thinks she has to be good at everything and protect others. She is very nice but can be very scatterbrained at times. She will rarely speak to someone she hates and gets in fights very eaisily.
Any sort of history you want to share?: She grew up with two siblings and a stay at home mother. Her father was never home. all fmaily members died in eruption, she was badly injured.

vanilla!

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:15 am

Sounds good, You're accepted, and i'll add you onto the list :)

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Viva-kun!!! Mushi mushi!!!

Is it okay if I have electricity?

Name: Kouta Nijima
Element wanted: Electricity
Allegiance: Good
Appearance: Image Don't mind the Neko Ears, unless you would allow her to be a Neko.
Personality: Kouta is kinda like Nyu, in some ways. She is just the cute, kind of little kid in the corner *although she's one of the main characters it seems*. But, due to electrocuting herself, she has a split personality.
So, to make this easier, here's the two personalities:
Normal:
Kouta, usually, is a childish, reckless person. Being a Neko and losing her family at a young age, she didn't have a chance to be a kid. Nyu would be a good example of her personality.
Other:
Lucy would be a good example also, but Kouta is less violent. When she has full control over her powers, since this personality is only limited, they will be streghthened SLIGHTLY!!!!

Any sort of history you want to share?:
Kouta was born into the Nijima family, a family secluded, but widely known as one of the Neko families that scattered Japan. The Nijima's were the best known for Kouta's mother being in the Goverment, although it was for a short time due to her death. Kouta's older brother, Katsuro, left and is now thought to be dead *HE CAN BE PLAYED AS ACID!!! But, someone else can play him.* . Kouta is very positive that it is her fault. Once her family was hunted by Hunters, and killed, she left her childhood home and never looked back.

Back Story:

Night of Blood *Neat little title huh? ^^*

The night was dark and calm, and the Nijima family was called together, though none of them knew why. Kouta, sitting next to her mother and being her spitting image, ate some of the food that was packed. Suddenly, the lights went out, and although the Nekos could see, it still sent them into panic.

First came the sound of footsteps through the rows, most of which were empty. Then, came a booming voice.

"Katsuro Nijima is dead, now his family is next."

Kouta gasped, like her family, but she was the only one who started to cry. She was 6, what did you expect her to do. Kouta's mother, knowing what was going to happen, pushed Kouta towards the nearest exit.

"Go! Carry on our family's blood!" her mother whispered to her, and Kouta stood there for only a second longer, before bolting out the door. Screams could be heard for miles, and Kouta didn't look back, even when her parents were murdered.

Meanwhile, Katsuro Nijima, watching his sister from the woods sighed, and disappeared from the spotlight of human society. Kouta thougt her older brother was dead...because Katsuro never contacted her in fear of getting her killed.

Extras!: THEME SONGS JOY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8VsJg_5y6Q&feature=related

Almost forgot.....VANILLA!!!!

Edit: Got bored, so typed up her history.
Last edited by Kagerou on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Haha, Konichiwa!

You are ofcourse accepted.
She can be a neko, if you can work it in ;P

I'll reserve you, as soon as a few more spots have been filled, I'll open up an IC thread :)

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Also, don't worry, I have my finals starting tommorrow aswell. O_O :(

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Name: Ayuta Kanashima
Element wanted: Diety
Alliegence: (Can I be undecided?) If not then good.
Personality: Ayuta is a little on the introverted side, slow to trust, but loyal to the end. Some people call him cold or arrogant, but the truth is he just doesn't get along with most people well. However, he does his best to help people who are in need and often takes time out of his own schedule to lend a hand to others when possible. Ayuta has little faith in people because of his past history, but he sees the good in people every now and then that give him a little hope.
Any sort of history you want to share?: Ayuta is a protective services kid, taken from abusive parents at a young age and raised in an orphanage until a suitable foster family could be found. Unfortunately for him that family never came. He spent his time in the orphanage reading books and drawing pictures to pass the time. He made friends with a few kids that lived in the home with him, but he was never able to bring himself to get very close. Ayuta often wondered what it would be like if he was stronger, had more power to effect the world. Then he gained his independence on his 16th birthday when he moved into his own apartment. That was when what seemed like Armageddon happened. Mt. Fuji errupted and showered everything in what seemed like and endless cloud of smoke and fire. Molten rocks were sent flying through Ayuta's apartment, destroying everything he'd worked for, but something else happened as well. When the magma finally cooled the earth seemed to call out to him. Ayuta approached the rock in his living room carefully and when he reached his hand out he was engulfed in a bright light that would change his life forever.
Extras!: Theme song = Poets of the Fall - War
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Excellent character, I love him. He's not a standard "goody goody" god that I expected someone to make.

There is a tiny thing missing from your post though ;P

-Just making sure you've read the rules. =)

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Oh, I knew I was forgetting something down there. "VANILLA" lol there you go. But why not Chocolate?

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Hmm. That is an incredibly valid point.

I was eating a vanilla yoghurt at the time :)

And now I want chocolate....

Anyway, you're accepted, thanks to everyone for joining. Couple more people, and I'll start the IC thread. :)

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Lol I just noticed that my characters pic looks like and older version of the boy in my profile pic.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Name:Omios Myamitsu
Element wanted: Water
Allegiance: Good
Personality: Like the ocean, or any body of water for that matter, Omios is a free spirit. He can rarely be contained when his inner nature is released. Though he hides his carefree nature with silence, and a brooding pessimism. He doubts himself very often when confronted with tasks of great importance. Due to his lack of confidence he rarely causes outbursts, or arguments, out of his hate for them. He is very loyal when he is required to be, but he also lacks the room for immediate, or blind trust.

Any sort of history you want to share?: Born to a typical abusive foster family. Omios separated himself from his foster family as soon as the legal system would allow him to. He now searches through every piece of information in his past for the whereabouts of his real family. After the eruption was over he was found unconscious with multiple lacerations, and a minor concussion. People suspect he was hit by a car fleeing the eruption from.

Chocolate!

*sigh* Vanilla
Last edited by Guardian Angel on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:19 pm

O.o you two have the same name!!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey, Guardian Angel, Just a couple of things before I accept you, can you reread the rules to check whats missing from your post ;P I need to make sure! :P

And also, this is a cool coincidence, But i've already named my character Sai, Could you change it?

If not, I don't mind changing my characters name. Just as long as we dont have the same name :P

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Sorry my brain wasn't working, I could sworn it was Kai :(

My bad

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:28 pm

No real problem, Just either change it, or I can change mine :)

Also, re-read the rules, and add the special word :P

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Thanks very much :) Accepted.

I think Im going to accept chocolate as the word...

Look forward to RPing with you :)

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sayonarakurasai on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Name: Sayanara Bingora
Element wanted: Ice
Alliegence: Bad (But he really tries to be good)
Appearance: http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/candyland_x/Anime/guy12.jpg
Personality: A very secluded man, with no intention to live as he does, he is cold in his ways.
Any sort of history you want to share?: As long as he can remember he has been forced to be his way, cold, hard, and frightening. At the age of 4 Sayanara's parents and sister was brutally murdered by a shadow controlling mercenary, he escaped mortally wounded. He was raised by a poor and simple family out in the country. At age 14 his only firend whom was able to manipulate fire was murdered by the same mercenary that killed his family. Through the time before he turned 17 he decided to detatch from society because people despised him, and ever since he has defended himself from every person who wants the money on his head set by some woman...
Extras!: Uhhhhh, i think this is my first roleplay so I might sound redundant at times.

VANILLA MAN!!!!!!

Sayonarakurasai
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Here you go, sorry, the picture didn't post the first time for you. :/

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!