Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trailer Park Wars!

Trailer Park Wars!

a part of “Trailer Park Wars!”, a fictional universe by Prose.

A realistic roleplay set in the world of Green Acres and Whispering Oaks, twin Trailer Parks located just across the street from each other. This is meant to be goofy, fun, enjoyable, and just a relaxed RP!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trailer Park Wars!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Trailer Park Wars!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jewels87 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:43 am

Haha totally meant Green... !!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jewels87
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Okay, I put Mary Ellen in the green trailer since it was the last one left, and I fairly sure that you wanted her in the Green Acres park.

Anyone else that decides to join will either have to have characters that do not live there, or in the opposing trailer park, the junkyard, etc. Get creative with it!
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:37 pm

This RP is no longer going to be run by myself, so if someone wishes to take the reigns and run it themselves, please do let me know. I don't have time for the RP anymore, unfortunately, and explanation can be found here.

So again, if you want to GM this, let me know please or it will just be abandoned.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 am

Are any of U going to keep playing this RP?!
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!