Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trailer Park Wars!

Trailer Park Wars!

a part of “Trailer Park Wars!”, a fictional universe by Prose.

A realistic roleplay set in the world of Green Acres and Whispering Oaks, twin Trailer Parks located just across the street from each other. This is meant to be goofy, fun, enjoyable, and just a relaxed RP!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trailer Park Wars!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Trailer Park Wars!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:15 pm

This is a roleplay for anyone and everyone! All writing levels are welcomed as I am willing to help those that wish to better themselves in writing. So whether you're new to RP or old, feel free to join in.

• Realistic humans only please! Stereotypes more than welcomed!
  • No GodModing, or you'll find yourself with a PM from me. If you don't know what this is, please PM me for an explanation.
  • PG-13 Romance. All else, take it to IMs or whatever. Kissing is fine. Tonsil hockey is not! Gross.
  • Just have fun with it. Be humorous and don't take anything seriously! We're here just to have a good time and have a few laughs!
  • There are only fourteen (previously seven) (It's seven per park limit) homes that are available so I only have a limited amount of spots in that regard but don't let that discourage you! Hobos, homeless, kids from other neighborhoods, visitors, couples/families/groups/etc are welcomed in this roleplay!

Characters
  • I want characters with quirks!
  • Only humans with ABSOLUTELY no powers/abilites/talents in magic/etc.
  • You don't have to go all out with a profile. Fill in only what you think is necessary!

Welcome to Green Acres Trailer Park Community Living!
We offer a wonderful atmosphere for family life.
We are a small, locally owned community of eight spaces!

Photograph belongs to respective owner. User Orestiad does not claim original content!

Get Your First Month Free!
One Month Free on Select Homes!
Reduced Security Deposits!
Zero Application Fee!
Own Your Own Home and Save!
Come see us today to reserve your new home!
Hurry before all homes are taken!

Our Offices Hours are from 6a.m. to 5p.m. from Monday through Friday. Saturday from 12p.m. until 4p.m. Closed on Sundays.

RENT: Rent is $249 per month. Residents pay electricity, gas, garbage (pick-up twice weekly and currently $15.00per month), and submetered water and sewer (estimated $35 to $55 per month). Residents upkeep lawn. There is a $250 deposit.

UTILITIES: Water, sewer, electric and gas connections available on each site. Green Acres is located in Hills County, which does not require permits for utility connections. Residents are solely responsible for all utility connections and inspections.

AMENITIES: A laundry room is located in the back of the Green Acres office. The Green Acres swimming pool is located in front of the Green Acres office and is open from the Memorial Day weekend in May through Labor Day in September. Covered and lighted mail boxes are located in front of the office.

PETS:Residents are permitted one indoor pet not to exceed 20 pounds. If outside, the pet must be on a leash and all waste picked up.

SCHOOLS: Green Acres is in the Greens Independent School District, rated one of the best school districts in Braknal State.

If a resident is not able to pay his or her rent on time then a $35 late fee will be applied to the current over due balance. Repeated offenders will be forced to vacate after a notification of 48 hours.

This is meant to be just a very satirical, drama filled roleplay with loads of laughs. I mean really, this is by no means a serious roleplay. I see so many out there that are just... well, interesting but not pure fun and freedom. I want to give that to you by simply making a few guidelines of what you can and cannot do. Please read the rules for that! This is a simple setting that you can build on! The sky is the limit but only if it remains in a realistic setting. If you have something that you want to add, please post in the OOC and wait for approval of the idea before actually posting it in the roleplay. I don't want someone getting confused and having a little road bump in the story because of that confusion. And with that, I leave it simple. Let's have fun and I can't wait to see what kind of crazy, stereotypical and unique characters come along!

Current Residents of Green Acres - the broke down mobile homes of your parent's generation.
  • Black Trailer:
  • Light Blue Trailer: Kophin
  • Dark Blue Trailer: Missy Mae
  • Orange Trailer: Darcy Lou Hopkins
  • Yellow Trailer: Simon Keane, Callysta Crow
  • Green Trailer:
  • Red Trailer: Bobby Jo Tucker

Current Residents of Whispering Oaks - the new luxurious and high end of comfort of mobile living!
  • Trails End Lot One:
  • " Lot Two:
  • " Lot Three:
  • " Lot Four:
  • " Lot Five:
  • " Lot Six:
  • " Lot Seven:
Last edited by Prose on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Re: [OOC] Green Acres

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 pm

I also am going to need someone to play the Manager of Green Acres... yes there is another trailer park, but that is for if we get a good number of people here to play our competitive neighborhood. Trailer Park Wars, WHAT? Lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Re: [OOC] Trailer Park Wars!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 pm

The other trailer park is now open! We also have new chat rooms to play in including:

Big Bubba's Junk Yard
Gentleman John's Bar
McDonald's Bros Fast Food

Let the posting commence and grab some more players to join in on the hilarity.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Are Ricky, Bubbles, and Julian in here?

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Great! I would like to join put up a character for approval request for Manager. :) Don't know much about her yet simply because I just created her. :) I will update her profile from time to time.
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:22 am

Gabriel, I have no idea who you are talking about, lol. But I don't think so.

LightingStrikes, good job on stepping up to be manager! I really needed one so awesome! ♥

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:26 am

Oh, sorry, I just figured you were fan of the Trailer Park Boys seeing as how you made this RP.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:36 am

Good! I post often and I'm on like all the time in the evenings, except on major holidays because that belongs to the family, but other than that I'm really active and post a lot in the evenings and am usually off line about 10 pm. :)

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jewels87 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:58 am

Hello everyone!!

jewels87
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:16 am

I'm excited! Just a little clue, Marie is 100% pure southern bell. but she is not a racist, and hates discrimination, though because one of her clients is a KKK member she's not about to say that in front of him or them. As I have said the Manager has more of a story to her. So I am going to up date my character sheet on her.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:21 am

Nom nom nom yellow trailer nom.

[/reserved]
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:24 am

I have no idea who the Trailer Park Boys are, lol.

Lighting Strikes, Awesome! We need active people.

And Parabola, of course my dear.

And hello to Jewels too!

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:39 am

And with that first post, the RP is officially started. Let the hilarity ensure...

Also, don't go all out detailing this huge ass intro post. I really don't want that here...

And if you have NOT told me WHICH TRAILER your character lives in, they will be homeless. Take responsibility people.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:51 am

Manager is at the top! Black Trailer please!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:01 am

Disclaimer: if that box wasn't Kophin moving in, do tell me -- I'll edit the bottom part of my post.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 am

Yeah! Cause I played off that too!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:40 am

Orestiad wrote:I have no idea who the Trailer Park Boys are, lol.

Lighting Strikes, Awesome! We need active people.

And Parabola, of course my dear.

And hello to Jewels too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trailer_Park_Boys

Its one of the funniest shows of all time.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jewels87 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Yay- can't wait to get started! I guess I am the only other free trailer. And I will post after class- 8:30 CA time.

jewels87
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jewels87 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Making me the yellow trailer.

jewels87
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:10 am

Actually, I'm the yellow trailer :P

The green trailer is free though.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!