Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Midnight Rebellion [ooc]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Midnight Rebellion [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:04 pm

well that's fine. i mean everyone has their opinions right. it was fin having you around. also you said you saw no significance in the story, but we haven't even gotten to the training and the rebelling, but that's fine i hope you at least had a little fun and thank you for participating. Dragon sorry to hear about your computer troubles i hope everything is ok.

Ninade just make sure if you are quiting you get rid of your character so we can have a open spot for anyone who might like to join.

p.s. this is post 100 ^^
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Oh so, I also thought that I would throw this out there....The Last Airbender, Totally worth the cash. However, don't bother shoveling out the little extra cash to see it in 3D. Not enough 3D for it to be worth it.
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:20 pm

really, i thought it would be a load of b.s, shyamalan just threw together and tried to spoon feed the audience of loving fans. after i heard kyoshi warriors wouldn't be in it i filled out seeing how he changed it, and how firebenders need fire to bend.. thats just maddness. but if you say it's worth it then i shall go see it this weekend. my mom and dad actually want to see it as well. even though my dad only wants to see it cause he expects action and my mom wants to see it cause she actually watched the show sometimes, which was kind of weird. now my rant is done. but hopefully you are right Dragon cause avatar was my fav show, if Shyamalan gives me crap for cash i swear i'll find him and end him. ^^ ( not really,but i would plot it)

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Well, yes and no on the fire-bending thing. In the movie, they do draw their bending from fires except quite clearly, Zuko's uncle...who's name is escaping me atm...Pulls it out of thin air. So, Idk.
As a hardcore fan of the cartoon, I will admit it could have been better but considering who made the movie, I wasn't expecting what I got. It was a pleasant surprise.

The kid playing Angh, Looks and sounds so much like him. They did an excellent job with the casting.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:56 pm

ok yea, Iroh btw is his name. now if this is good, then i will be expecting a sequal, and if the kyoshi warriors aren't in this then who saves Sokka and toph when they are about to fall to their doom? and who saves toph when she falls in the water? these questions must be answered! well really i want to see this whole thing play out, so when they get to Aang vs the firelord( or phoenix king whichever you prefer) i will have to see if it will match up to the scale of the anime( avatar is considered an american anime.. interesting right ^^) cause if they don't make it awesome.. someone has to die.

p.s.
what's up with twilight! did you hear about how many people saw the midnight release.. it beat the dark knight.. *cry* if it beats avatar( the blue alien ones) I shall burn the books so no one else has to suffer this in the future ^^

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:44 pm

:( sorry, wish you could stay. Good luck in other RP's

In other more raging news

NO, NOOO GOD DANMIT NOOO

URAGUAY YOU CHEATING SOB, I'LL KILL THE PLAYER, LET ME AT HIM, LET ME RIP HIS THROAT OUT AND SHOVE IT DOWN HIS MOUTH. SOB CHEATED, LET ME KIIIL HIIM NAAAOOOWWW I'LL RIP HIS ARMS OFF AND HANDBALL HIS HEAD FROM INSIDE THE GOAL, SEE HOW HE LIKES HANDBALLING FROM THE BACK OF THE GOAL NOW SOB

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:09 pm

* hits Kawai with a rolled up newspaper*

Bad Kawai, no talking about the world cup, and if you really want to hurt someone water-board them. or hit them with a Bamboo stick in their feet and when they bleed make them walk a mile. or thrust two fingers into their stomach causing internal damage and leave them there. you could put them in a box and let them dehydrat. you could put them in the middle of the pacific, give them a oxygen tank with very little oxygen and tell them to make it back to shore while having a large cut on their leg and covered in chum ^^ those are good ways to hurt someone your way is just unplesent.

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:59 pm

pffft weakling compared to me at torture

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:20 am

oh!! how dare you i am a master of torture. i torture for fun not because i need answers!! although when the gov. needs answers from people they call me ^^

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:23 am

Mm -giggles- Torture is meant to be unpleasant, ripping arms off is more psycho. There is a method to this stuff, sheesh.

I played a very messed up role in a very messed up world from the mind of my very messed up cousin. Just because I like to play healers and happen to be DAMN good at it, Does not mean that I cannot be vicious, devious and just down right evil when necessary. He will never doubt me again. XD

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:27 am

haha but this is my point, kawai's torture of arm ripping and stuffing and all that is unpleasant, my torture is hell ^^ you will think twice before messing with me. ^^ and yes i can make those things happen. don't ask how, i just can!

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:55 am

anyone gonna post? soon?

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Posted. :)

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Yo I'm back i had a great time camping and just wonderin how everyones doing.
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:25 pm

DUDE, HOW WAS IT XD

fill me in man

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:04 am

ahh camping what a wonderful thing.. so did you see a bear, or a wolf.. maybe a cougar.. tell me something interesting!!

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 pm

ahh was relaxing i slept for most of the four day no wild animals that could kill you but alot of Birds and a bad sunburn. Still had fun went fishing but only small fry. We also lit fire works. And 5 of the people with us (was a group of 32.) got stoned on the last night one even through a kersoine bottle onto the fire that was funny and dangerous.

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:20 pm

-inch worms into forum beneath blanket- Welcome back.
I'm not going to be replying to anything tonight...I'm feeling a little ill, to much smoking and a few to many shots of vodka.

-jumps up for a second- I'm the champ though. 15 shots of vodka, no chasers and I'm the only one who hasn't thrown up. -cringes and topples back over- My stomach is still kicking me for it.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:44 pm

lol congrats on your victory. Now we break out the beer

99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL,
99 BOTTLES OF BEER
TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND
98 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!