Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Midnight Rebellion [ooc]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Midnight Rebellion [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Sneaks up behind and pushes her right after Dragon haha i win again.
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:57 pm

No. You officially fail because I am a her not a him
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:34 pm

*Grabs rock and swings back up putting her foot right in his sirk's face*

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 am

So, I watched Highlander again last night. Been a few years but the only thing I have to say is why can't I have that sexy Scottish immortal?
-sigh- Movies make real life suck so much lol

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 am

So, Im really curious....what the crap happened to everyone >.<

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SandvichEater on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:31 am

Name: Tarvish
Race: Human
Class: Recruit (thought does not use spears)
Weapon: A mystical sword that often whispers to Tarvish advices on how to defeat his enemies, and a spiked wooden shield.
Animal form: N/A
Element: N/A
Mount: N/A
City: Lavernith
Personality: (optional, it will be shown in the rp either way ^^)
History: It is unknown where Tarvish was born, for his family was traveling from one city to another all the time. At the age of 6, his parents were torn into pieces by wild animals, while traveling through a forest. Tarvish, who was hiding in the wagon, survived, and escaped. Having no home and being orphaned, he was traveling along the world for 5 years, until at the age of 11, he has found a mystical cave in the mountains, where he found his sword. Traveling further, he came across an old battlefield, where he found his new shield and a map, thanks to which he decided to travel to Lavernith. At age of 12, when he arrived at the city, he had to live in the streets, and steal food to survive. Once he was seen by an elf named Sallian, who was the same age as him, and in the same situation. From that day, they live and survive together, helping each other. They both dream to be great warriors.
Appearance: http://www.google.com.ua/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 2143495830 (I didn't understand how to post an image, so here's the link)
Physical features: Tarvish is 1,40 meters tall, weights 46 kilos. He has long blue hair, that is always covering his right eye, which was torn out by means of magic, causing the hair being blue, and the eye hole emitting faint blue light, that looks like a fire.. Everything else is shown on the picture. The things he wears on his chest are "bombs", which are made of wooden shells made by him, filled with Sallian's magic.

SandvichEater
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!