Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragonball: Saiyan Might

.::Dragon ball:::Saiyan Might::.

a part of “Dragonball: Saiyan Might”, a fictional universe by Displacer.

Its been fifty years since the destruction of planet Vegeta and you are the offspring of the proud saiyan survivors.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragonball: Saiyan Might”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] .::Dragon ball:::Saiyan Might::.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Huh, that's weird.... I posted in that chat box thing form my perspective and it ended up.... on the roleplay thing -- what? x.x; I don't get how that works personally.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:18 pm

I noticed. If that isn't working then perhaps you should just stick with PMing me.
Go Cry In The Walk-in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Displacer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:20 pm

I don't know, If you had something like AIM/Windows Live Messenger/Yahoo Messenger, then I wouldn't need to PM you all the time, because frankly it's kind of getting annoying, you know?

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:19 pm

This post goes out to all the people whom are thinking of submitting characters, those who have already submitted characters need not worry. Read my rules and follow them BEFORE you submit a character. I am sick and tired of people not following my guidelines and then turning around and being rude when I tell them that they need to read the rules. I understand that I am a picky GM, but its only because I want to weed out the unsavory roleplayers to give us a better experience. So, once again, read the rules and follow them. I am also going to post the rules here in OOC. Rule five is very important, I want you to send me a private message when you submit a character. It makes it easier for me.

1: I am GM, my word is law.
2: For now try to keep your powerlevel under 100,000.
3: Absolutely NO god modding, this includes, auto hitting, auto dodging, being a Mary Sue, etc....
4: Romance is alright as long as you don't take away from the enjoyment of the other players.
5: When you submit a character send me a message. If you need to change anything I will let you know.
6: The only playable races are Saiyan and half-saiyan. If you really want to play another race run it by me first.
7: When submitting a character use the format I use.
8: Keep your character age between 12 and 23.
9: Keep player knowledge separate from character knowledge.
10: If you have any problems or questions post them in OOC.
11: Be at least semi-literate and have some knowledge of Dragon ball Z.
12: These rules are subject to change, depending on how douchie people are.
13: Remember to just have fun. :D

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Alright, its time to see if this thing is ready to fly again. Vio-Lance and I are going to be kicking things off to a start. I am going to explain things just a little bit. The RP is jumping forward in time. Lord Chill's "Armored Squad" will have never set foot on the planet that Serett and Klene were training on. I am going to open up with a post describing the scenery of the planet, Vio-Lance and I will then start to post. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope all goes well.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:56 pm

hey mind if I join? I made a character and read all the rules. Tell me if I need to change anything.

forever2b
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:25 pm

I'm just posting to let everyone know that I am going to be busy today, so I may not be posting very often. I will definitely post tonight though.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey Displacer, I have a very important question for all future saiyans to know about. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I've got to ask: What exactly, in your RP, are the conditions that must be met to reach SSJ?

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Nice to see someone finally asking me that. I will have a few requirements for it in the future. I will get back to you when I have them.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:18 pm

has the posting started IC? each time i look at it the post count has gone up but it still says the same thing on page 9, with Klene stepping out of the healing chamber and asking about her payment for Kezt... Am I looking at the right place?

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Erm, have you tried seeing if there is anything near the number 9?

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:53 pm

huh, i clicked on the 9, then back to 1 and it was different...

weird...

anyway, I'ma get started on an intro post. Thought it was weird that this hadn't started up yet even though Displacer was talking about posting.

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Vio-Lance and I have started posting already, actually. Also to partially answer Thundorz question one of the requirements for going super saiyan is your character experiencing severe emotional trauma of some sort. Also, if anyone wants their character to become a super saiyan they need to message me first so that we can talk it over.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warcodered on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 am

So does Rule 5 mean that we need to P.M. you the sheet before we submit it?

Warcodered
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:04 am

No. Rule five means that you need to send me a message when you submit a character. This makes it easier for me as well as ups the chance that you will get your character accepted because I don't always check the character area in the RP.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:05 pm

I'm just posting in here because I submitted a character and sent a PM to Dispacer. So I'm hoping my character is all right and I get to post soon. I think that once thinks get rolling this is going to be a fun RP. I like the whole there's still a bunch of saiyans out there plot line. I'm writing a Fanfic that kind of goes along those lines and the bad guy is of the same race as Frieza as well weird. I guess great minds think alike LOL gawd that sounded so conceited any way hope I get to join. Laterz

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Alright, after some thinking for a while now, i've decided to update Lord Chill and his elite armour squad's powerlevels. I don't want any complaints personally, because, well... It has been a period of time since they were last seen, and they have been doing considerable training since the last time. I'll start off by revealing Lord Chill's powerlevels, and yes, this will contain what he would be if he went into his fourth form.

Lord Chill's first form: 800,000
Lord Chill's second form: 1,600,000
Lord Chill's third form: 4,800,000
Lord Chill's fourth form: 11,040,000
Speaking from this point of view, Lord Chill was meant to be more stronger then his cousin because it's been a period of time since Frieza's fall, plus the fact that Lord Chill continues to train and has learned from his family's past mistakes. Currently, I am also debating whether or not to have Lord Chill have a fifth form. Whether this will in fact happen before his death or not, well, I'll have to decide later when the right time comes.

Captain Yansor: 900,000
Now I know some people may be confused as to why Yansor is stronger then Chill's first form... and that's exactly why he's the captain of the elite armour squad. It's because of the fact that Yansor can give Chill's first form a beating is exactly why he's the captain, and makes him the second most powerful person in Chill's ranks.

Android Ralph: 400,000(Currently)
Ralph has again underwent another upgrade, and that is why his powerlevel has increased so little compared to the others. Now the reason for his low powerlevel is because of his ability to absorb his opponents, kind of like a cell thing. Except when he does it, it isn't from a tail, it's just literally absorbing his opponents into his body. It isn't about his powerlevel you should fear, it's his abilities that you should fear.

Saiyan Jason: 650,000
Looking at one of the only two saiyan's within lord chill's ranks, I have to admit... compared to every other saiyan in the RP, Jason is actually the closet to obtain SSJ (aside from klene, who has obtained SSJ at an early age). There's not much else to say about him, except that he's your typical, arrogant, battle loving saiyan, who may die before obtaining his true saiyan powers.

Parasite Nicholas: 800,300
This is where the strangeness starts to kick in, with the addition of a powerful parasite within lord chill's ranks. There isn't really much to be said that I haven't already put down for Nicholas, and anything else I would put down might spoil some people in for what's coming. All I can say is, if you see Nicholas, it's either your death or his.

Aquarian Angor: 800,200
Like with Nicholas, there isn't a lot you can say about Angor that hasn't already been said, and anything else would just be spoilers. But I can say this; if your in an underwater fight with Angor, you better pray you can hold your breath long enough to withstand his might.

Dragon Balgor: 700,300
... I'm not exactly sure what to say for Balgor, it's not like with in Jason's case, or with Nicholas and Angor's case. It's something completely different. In all honesty, besides Jason, who's a saiyan, Balgor might actually be given a transformation. I'm not going to confirm this or anything, but looking at the possibility's, I must say the chances are very tempting.

That's about it for now, if there's any questions, PM me or just ask in here. Either way, if you join the RP, have fun, and don't expect these guys to come out too often until everyone gets stronger. Once that happens, well... the fun can really begin. Enjoy.

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Wow those power levels are way OVER 9,000! Sorry I just couldn't help myself.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:16 pm

You should of seen the originals then xD

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Man I wish my character was aproved

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!