Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragonball: Saiyan Might

.::Dragon ball:::Saiyan Might::.

a part of “Dragonball: Saiyan Might”, a fictional universe by Displacer.

Its been fifty years since the destruction of planet Vegeta and you are the offspring of the proud saiyan survivors.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragonball: Saiyan Might”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] .::Dragon ball:::Saiyan Might::.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Hello people reading this! ^_^ It would be really awesome if you could give my roleplay a try...it needs more people. lol
Go Cry In The Walk-in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Displacer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] .::Dragon ball:::Saiyan Might::.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 am

Hello, I am currently thinking of joining - but before I do I have a question, where in DBZ does this take place during, or is it before or after DBZ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 am

This roleplay takes place about fifty years after the destruction of planet Vegeta. The idea was that more saiyans survived than in DBZ, and that you play as either their full-blooded or half-breed saiyan children. Also thanks for thinking about joining. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Alright, thanks. So is someone like Frieza still alive in this or what? Cause I'm thinking if I join, I'd have a Saiyan who works for Frieza because he's kinda like Vegeta.

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Although Freeza himself is no longer alive, others of his race are still alive. So, if you want a character like that you can always have him work for someone like freeza. Anyways I look forward to seeing if you join in the rp.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Thanks, oh and one more thing - where did you find those pics?

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:41 pm

I just browsed deviantart.com for a while until I found one I liked.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Alright, but I just found one and I don't know whether to use it or not now ><;

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Whats stopping you from using it? lol

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Well it's Goku, but in Saiyan armor, you want to see it?

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Sure. I don't have a problem with your character looking like Goku. It wouldn't be impossible for another saiyan to look similar to him.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Great, then I'll start working on the app soon and it'll be sent in notime.

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Awesome. I look forward to your addition to our roleplay.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Okay, just gotta edit afew things now - and how the heck do I get a pic in the profile?

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:09 pm

You click on the little button that looks like a tree and paste the url for the immage in the box that pops up.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks, I'm all set for now - you mind if I interrupt the fight with me post? And if I can, should I wait for your opponent's post first or can I just do it now?

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 pm

You can post whenever you want. :D

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

If anyone else reads this please feel free to give the rp a try.

Displacer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 am

"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:39 pm

I don't recall breaking the auto hit rule, you have the complete option of dodging any of those hits tyfm.

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!