Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragonball: Saiyan Might

.::Dragon ball:::Saiyan Might::.

a part of “Dragonball: Saiyan Might”, a fictional universe by Displacer.

Its been fifty years since the destruction of planet Vegeta and you are the offspring of the proud saiyan survivors.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragonball: Saiyan Might”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] .::Dragon ball:::Saiyan Might::.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:55 pm

So....you're going to make us form an entire seperate storyline. No... Recovering from asskicking...Finding spaceship...."Mini-Villians"..... You're going to make us Come up with FOUR stories...just because you're not willing to move on the one thing we all agree on is wrong with your characters?

That's fine. Displacer officially has control of Serett. I can't handle working with someone whom so ignores the thing we've all pointed to. I'm not being mean, spiteful, and only being a little snide. Just; hope you can work it out, you guys.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Dude, your over-reacting first off. I never said they were official, they were just suggestions for one. DIsplacer isn't even here yet, now your going to make her feel bad, and on top of that, they aren't four separate stories. It's called mini-plots dude. And again, their just a suggestion, really. ... I don't know what else to say besides all of that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:02 pm

::Bangs head on desk:: Kay guys now that I have an official opinion here it goes. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but there is a whole lot of bullheadedness coming from the both of you. But I see both sides of the coin, Thunder thinks that the guys need to be challenging or there's no point in having villains and you might as well turn this into something sappy and not dragonball z'ish. And Vio thinks that these guys power levels are outrageous and whats the point in having villains that are going to kill you if they look at you wrong. I frankly don't see why we can't drop the levels to make it to where they are a challenge and not impossible at the same time. But I am not the GM so I can't make a decision and I might just be sounding like a pain in the butt right now but I think its possible to make everyone happy. I just hate seeing people fight.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Rin, I'm sorry, it's too late.... He quit =/

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:23 am

::Bangs head on desk multiple times:: Urrrr! DARN YOU TESTOSTERONE!

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:29 am

Alright, everyone calm down. Alright... I know it's painful that now, because of Vio_Lance's leaving us with such huge open holes... *Sigh* And I really see no other way but to do this. As I see it, we can either go on with these holes and try to work around them... or.... we will have to just restrat Saiyan Might. Either way, if we make an entirely new RP, or remake Saiyan Might based on similar ideas to the original, will all depend. I am asking everyone who is currently in the RP or has shown interest in the RP to please state your opinion on this. This is only my opinion, yours can be entirely different, we want to see your different opinion. Don't be afraid. All you have to do is write down what your thoughts on what we should do now with the RP in here and Displacer will gladly look them over, I guantee it. There is no wrong opinion, there is only different views. With this said, I will be heading off for the night. I hope that there will be positive results from this, and I hope that this RP will not take a turn for the worse. Thank you and I will see everyone tomorrow.

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:45 am

*sighs*

I wouldn't be opposed to doing either one.

if we continue, I could see something like Klene calling Thunder's bluff, and he blasts Serette in response, leaving her mortally wounded, and eventually dying.

Should we choose to restart, I can see Celerah or Rayl (I'd lower his PL to like, 50 or 60 thousand...) taking Serette's place as Klene's pupil, and things would be (relatively) unchanged.

So long as the RP continues, I'll stick with it, so how you go with it is up to you guys, mainly Displacer.

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:06 am

I agree with Bereavement and even by some miracle that Vio decides to come back, serette can always come back with the dragon balls, Ahh DBZ and it's beautiful loop wholes. But if we do a total reboot I am willing to become a pupil/ I mean Selarah has only really learned a little bit over the basic saiyan warrior stuff any way. So she still has potential so to speak yes she's 22 years old but thats like being 18 or 19 in saiyan years so plenty of time to learn some new stuff. Whee! I hope we keep the ball roll-in I'd hate to see this RP die it's just got so much potential.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Me and Displacer will do our best to make sure the RP doesn't die. If it gets reformed, then I'll try and talk with her about how we'll do things. If we continue, well, we'll see how it goes. I personally am leaning towards more of a restarting thing, but it isn't my RP, it's her. Oh yeah by the way, nice suggestions guys lol.

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:00 pm

so, what's the verdict?

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Great Thundorz on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:59 pm

I have no idea yet, Displacer hasn't talked to me about which way she's going yet. For me, I'm more of leaning towards restarting the whole RP personally. But... I wouldn't know on what to do at the current time, so... Yeah =/

Teh Great Thundorz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:10 pm

I hope something happens I still really wanna do this.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 am

My apologies to everyone. I have been more than a little busy lately. I haven't decided exactly what I am going to do as of yet. Just hang in there a little longer and I will have something for us.
Go Cry In The Walk-in.

Displacer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:50 am

Woot! cant wait, I hope we can do something soon.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Ho hum nothing new

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Winter on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:54 pm

If willing feel free to check our my Dragon Ball rp website!

http://dragonballx.lefora.com/
OoO hugs feed me

Miss Winter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Wish I knew where everyone went. Oh well, things happen, and RPs just tend to die sometimes for the simplest of reasons.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!