Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When Heaven and Hell Agreed 3

When Heaven and Hell Agreed...{Restart.}

a part of “When Heaven and Hell Agreed 3”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

A war long since supposedly settled, a king who's trickery had weaken heavens force. The world will soon be thrown in chaos, "Myths” soon proven true, and four special mortals who has a fate far from what they ever thought possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Heaven and Hell Agreed 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] When Heaven and Hell Agreed...{Restart.}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Table of Content
Code: Select all

♦1♦ Table of Content
♦2♦ Intro/Plot
♦3♦ Q&A
♦4♦ A little vague descriptions of the world.
~Only in Tab~
♦5♦ Rules
♦6♦ Magic
♦7♦ Roles
♦8♦ Profile Skeletons

Intro/Plot

♦~---------------------------------------------------------------------------~♦
Long, long ago, not too long after the Great War between Satan and God, after God had banished him and his Angels to the underworld, a new threat had risen from the forbidden union of mortal and Fallen, beings called Shadelings, the forbidden children. They believed themselves the betters of the full blooded, and they had always sought to prove it, and the Fallen, to prove those reached half bloods wrong. This competition between the two races had continued for years, on years, heaven not interfering with their petty bickering, that is, until Gods children became involved. Admits the petty bickering of the two, they had dragged the humans into it, turning brother on brother, parent on child; it was borderline utter chaos in the world below. So God, deciding he could no longer allow matters to continue as they were, sent down his Angels to give the two races a choice, to either end their pointless fighting, or be prepared for war. The two had decided in the last, sparking the Forbidden war. Fallen Angels, Demons, against the Angels, and the Forbidden. The Angels against Fallen and Forbidden. Forbidden against pure bloods. And those poor, poor mortals stuck in between.

The war raged on for years on years, many dying, many innocent suffering. Were they just blind to the pain around them? Or were they too concerned with themselves to care? Though the war started to come to a close; God had sent down his four, gifted Angels. Each, he had gifted with two things that the others didn’t posses. The first of their gifts was that of the Elemental essence. The purest form of magic was coursing through their very veins. Then secondly he gave them the gift, and the curse of having their own judgment, their own freewill. Much like the gift he gave his children bellow. It wasn't too long after he had sent his four Generals to fight, had the war ended. Though it seems that peace wasn't in fates wind, as the supposed truce came to a horrid end, far too quickly. The Innocently trusting Angel Generals, Gods four cherished Angels was mercilessly struck down by the King of the Shadelings. Each brought to deaths door in a sadder way then the last. Be it through emotional manipulation, leading to their suicide, or be it through cold trickery, leading to their merciless murder. It was a mournful death among many when the four had left the world of the living but, the Forbidden slowly disappearing after their kings victory, his blow to Heaven but, Heaven and Hell slowly realized, as their wounds and society healed, the true reason as of why he had caused the four’s death. For, they knew one fact that had seemed to be forgotten by many, a fact that soon dawned on the Angels and the Fallen. When an Angel died they never necessarily die, they are reincarnated as Gods children, humans, and these four, who had the essence of magic imprinted into their very soul, were no exception. The Forbidden had planned to take those innocent children, and mold, use them, for their own purposes. Heaven, nor Hell, could allow this to happen, so they came to an agreement, that they must not allow them to get their hand on them, even if it meant killing those innocent children time and time again. The highest Angels couldn’t even attempt to contemplate why God kept allowing them to come back, to meet death time and time again. So for years, on years, century after century, this little pattern was repeated, but, that pattern had come to unexpected end.

They have been unable to find them this time around, they knew their rebirth had come about once again but, unlike the time before they were unable to locate the four, and now too much time has passed. Their powers had surly fused with their bodies, making it hard for them to be killed without their gifts protecting them. So Heaven and Hell came to one more agreement, that four of the best, be it by strength, intelligence, resourcefulness, or even experience among both lands, shall continue the search but, instead of killing them upon discovery, they shall become the gifted ones Guardians. Though, the Forbidden ones have learned of this fact as well. A cold, forbidding wind is drawing closer and closer but, so is a wind of hope, of promising and even of...Love?

Q &A

What are Shadelings? They are the children of Human and Fallen Angels, they are also referred to as the Forbidden children, Forbidden and half bloods in my intro above. Also they are a little similar to vampires, drinks blood, strong sensitivity to sun and such.

What is the difference between Fallen Angels and Demons? Fallen Angels are the original fallen angels from the first war, then their are the first and second generations of fallen angels. Those are still called fallen angels. Then the third, fourth, and fifth(And so on) generations are called Demons, they unlike the originals, first and second aren’t very likely to have wings, let alone feathered ones.

Are Angels perfect in this? No, they feel, have emotions and flaws, they just have a absolute loyalty to God. Also those who were not in the Forbidden war have never been to earth unless they are a Guardian angel, Archangel or Angel of death .

{If their are anymore questions please ask me!}

A little vague descriptions of the world.

Earth/The world in-between is the modern world of today, all knowledge of magic had fade from humans minds as well as the forbidden war and even the knowledge of Shadelings. It is all as it is today pretty much. Except their are some old books, that are conceder just old story books, on it and a few skeptics who believe in them.

Heaven is, the grand city and world far above. They won’t be there too often

Underworld/Hell Isn’t not all fire and brimstone. It is a dark world, a land full of evils, yet the smallest hints of misunderstood goods, though their is the part of hell that is fire an brimstone.
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] When Heaven and Hell Agreed...{Restart.}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:21 pm

There we go! Now I'm ready for any questions or comments you have. ^_^.
Also I promise I won't bite, so if you have any comments on the RP or my characters then feel free to say them, as well as any questions. This is pretty much where we can discuses any thing about the RP or characters. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:04 pm

O.o I have to get in on this again. Last time it ended before anything really happened.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 pm

I know it made me mad enough to start searching for a new site when that happened. -_-;
Same sopt as before? ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:15 pm

Yesh please.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FFM on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm

can I make a character here?I'm intrested in the RP

FFM
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Well I'd really pefer if you made it in the tab, it's much neater that way.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:21 am

Okay, I just learnt the tabs are acting wacky and for the sake Of me not twitching and or screaming we can put our profiles here, I'll make a post for those accepted. I would transfer Fay first but I'm useing my cell. >.<;

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Okay last atempt before we just move all profiles here, new link to it
CLICK

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FFM on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 pm

so I can make a profile here?

FFM
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Main NPC’s!
{As I said I would put main NPC’s here in the OOC. I will most likely add more but here are a couple.}

Firstly Heavens Representative Who is working in joint with Hells representative on Gods orders. He is one of the two representatives in charge of the Guardians and The Traitor Shadelings.
Name: Lukein
Age: God created him at the time Gabriel and Raphael came into existences.
Race/Seat He is an Angel, The first seat of the Five Seraph’s. He is the highest up of the Angels.
Wings They are white with a golden tint’

He is what many would think of an Angel. He holds an air of supremacy, yet kind humbleness to his fellow angels. Though to those to the Fallen, he is often a tad bit snide, and cold, behind that warm smile. He has treated the Shadeling along the same lines but if they are the few kind that have come to the side against their king, he tries to act a bit warmer, he sometimes wish God hadn’t given him the ability to have his own opinion and personality.

He hold a grudge against many of the past Shadelings, but more so towards their king. He knows that he was the one who lead to each demise, abused a weakness each had. Be it Farerah’s fragile mind and delicate conscious. Makatiel dedication to protect the innocent. Gaea’s naive trust of her fellow angels, and the turning of a Good soldier to a traitor, even if it was for just a moment. Though...Maximum’s he’s not quite sure it was Shadeling or not, but he always considered it a plausible choice to blame it on a shadeling, if not a Fallen. He often blames him self for not being able to prevent the death of the four Angels he held in the highest regards and respected, and at times, silently questions why things had turned out as they have, but as a loyal servant of God, and as Heavens representative he will be sure that the mission will not fail, he will see to it even if it means it will be the last thing he ever does. Even if he’d rather cut off his own wings at the mere idea of working with that dreadful woman that represented Satan in these matters. What he would endure for God...And maybe the chance to ease the regret and guilt he has carried for so long...

Hell’s Representative Who is working in joint with Heavens representative on Satans orders. she is one of the two representatives in charge of the Guardians and The Traitor Shadelings.
Name: Helda
Age: God created her not too long before Satan and his followers were thrown into the pits of Hell.
Race/Seat She is a First Generation Fallen Angel. One of Satan's most loyal followers.
Wings Pitch black. She has two sets, four in total though the last one is nothing but bone, the feathers and flesh having been seared away leaving noting but bone

A woman who’s been loyal to Satan ever since she was damed to hell with him. Sadistic is a nice way of putting her in a good mood. She takes enjoyment it messing with the living. She was the one they often sent to kill the reincarnated, enjoying every moment, an infants cry cut short, a soon to be mothers pleading. Pure ecstasy to her.

She had meet each of the Generals, each as sickeningly sweet as the last. Damn do gooders. Snubbing her master, ruining his plan, sticking there damn noses into their war. On every occasion she saw them she made it her goal to get under there skin. Some where easier then others. She would sooner leave them to die some bloody death, but if her master orders it she shall keep those damn brats alive....Hell it might be fun to mess with them. Though that pain in the ass Lukein might just drive her off the deep end.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 am

Ok, question. Is Roz my guardian or the wind angel's guardian. I'm confuzzled. It says in his synopsis Earth guardian, but his profile says guardian of air.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 am

Not sure. Origonaly it was supose to be for Air, but someone had reserved the air before Rend and so we went with Earth. Though now it's really a coin toss becuse the person who wants air hasn't really said much since reserveing.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 pm

O_o; Whoops. lol I forgot to edit that. I decided to stick with Earth because I didn't want to have to change the whole thing back again and I must have missed something.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Oh, ok. Yay! I have a guardian!.....wait....*grabs frying pan* If you try to eat me so help me. I've got a frying pan and I'm not afraid to use it! lol. This will be fun. The logical girl has a demon for a guardian.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 pm

xD That's what I thought.

Roz: -grin- Oh good, a frying pan. I'll find the salt and pepper...

Roz, be nice. -snickers-

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Lol XD Oh I can see that getting hectic.
Oh yeah how do you guys feel about me getting the IC up pretty soon? I’m getting tired of waiting for people to get there profiles in?

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:48 pm

8D You'd make me a very happy boy, that you would! Since I've been back on the site I haven't actually rped yet. T^T But with this sort of rp, it will be pretty easy for others to join in as we go along.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Always glad to make people happy dear. :) I've already got about two paragraphs written up,{Not even close to done yet XD} Yeah since the site won't let me look for my old posts I'm just going to write a completely different one.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Heh, if you want I can get your old post for you.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!