Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When Heaven and Hell Agreed 3

When Heaven and Hell Agreed...{Restart.}

a part of “When Heaven and Hell Agreed 3”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

A war long since supposedly settled, a king who's trickery had weaken heavens force. The world will soon be thrown in chaos, "Myths” soon proven true, and four special mortals who has a fate far from what they ever thought possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Heaven and Hell Agreed 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] When Heaven and Hell Agreed...{Restart.}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:54 am

yep thank you got it =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 am

No problem, always glad to help. :)
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey everyon e I know I haven't said this yet but I just wanted to say I love this RP group so far! I mean so many good players in one spot makes me so happy! TT^TT
Helda:-Looks at me like I'm high- Oh suck it up, idiot. You make me ashamed to say I'm a girl.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 pm

IceFox, the forum won't let me post anymore, do you have any idea what would cause this?

well what do you know! It let me after all ^-^

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 pm

yeah the fourm can be a little screwy but so does everything on this site at times. ^_^;

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Wow we've made it to Pg two in what three days? yay, I'm pretty happy, also considering there's not a single one liner in there, or anything got to say most sucseful RP of mine so far. ^_^;

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Just a heads up, May and Hali are planing to head to the rave very shortly if only to catch the end, to meet the rest of the group.

Also IceFox, Can Hali have healing powers? Not healing mortal wounds type healing powers but like cuts and bruises?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Yeah, thats sort of intuned with a form of light magic. {There are three elements in my opinion that can have healing propreties. Though the one I found more agrement on are light and water. (No idea why I think fire but I think it. XD I guess I blame phoenix's with that thought process)}

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 pm

ok so wind Includes light? or is it her angelic heritage that contributes the light

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Well no contrery to the idea lightning isn't realy light element in this rp{conected but not really}, then not really.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:24 pm

ok, well then can she have the light magic as well?
Also I need to describe the story of the war between God and Lucifer and how the wind general came to be to May, would it be okay if I took the introduction that you wrote and pared it down for Hali to relay?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 pm

sure just remeber it's limits.
also sure thats fine(latter they might here more from the main NPC's but I'll get to that latter. whic reminds me I need to make a mini post for them so that way everyone gets an idea of how they act and where they are.)

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Icefox, I just read your last post on the IC and I saw that you said that the generals are actually dormant angels?!

Hali: OH NO! Did I just lie to May?! this changes everything!

and they have to be together to start the transformation? what about the lukein and Helda who are they going after?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Pretty much. Ocashionaly the've had litte powere blurps, but nothing they would notice as them neceserly. Also they have few things that make them odd. {Like some might notice they heal a little quicker then the avrege person and that their able to take more then the avreg person, it's more like they are a little above avrage.

It's not realy a tranfermashion it's just a falling of the fail safe God impliyed, it's not imidet. Some might be quicker then others but it takes a bit.

Lukein: You'll find out latter when at the Rave/wearhouse. {No ruining suprises!!!}

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Hali: "Ok, fine Ill wait." pouts in the corner.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:35 pm

I'm liking this quite a bit as well,I didnt think it would be so gripping when I first started. hafta admit i cant wait to really get into things
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:52 pm

-_-;; There, I feel slightly better now that I have a decent post up. Sorry about that other one, Vain-love.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:50 pm

^.^ That's fine. I had enough to work with at least. I hope my posts are up to par with you as well.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Well things should get really going when Lukein, Helda and a Shadeling higher up show up. (You'll see very soon. Just need everyone at the Rave, will feel bad if Stella and Mist get left out on the myham~ XD No telly what yet but if anyones figured out my thought process yet you might know what I have pland.)

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Wow..-_-; I just reread my post from yesterday when I was checking over what happened since I logged off, and wow, towards the end it just got kind of pathetic. XP That's what I get for trying to get a post up on a Wednesday or when people are screaming at each other from other rooms for an good couple of hours. ^_^; sorry about that if it made any less sense to any of you as it did to me. Promise next time I'll actually blare my music and not get distracted. {Hopefully next post I'll get to cause mayhem...yes I'm in one of those destructive kicks..^_^;}

Fixed exstremly emabressing typo in it...Someone should have slaped me when I put Daily Lamb...it was supose to be Dalai Lama.}

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!