Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragos Dracul: Precious Dragon

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dragos Dracul: Precious Dragon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Summary:
Two girls want to be models, but because of a childhood accident, Dragos cannot. Not wanting to abandon her friend, even to pursue a career, Michaela concocts a crazy scheme. She suggests Dragos poses as an effeminate male model in Japan (aka bishonen) and she would follow as a female-counterpart model. Due to Dragos' nature (very masculine though her looks are not) she agrees and plays the part beautifully. Dragos is soon recruited by an all male modeling agency, AMMA, but somehow talks them into accepting Michaela as their first female model. Now Dragos must keep her secret along with protecting her very thick-headed and oblivious friend from all the advances made by the other models in their new workplace. Dragos, the stoic protector, and Michaela, the "only female" in a male modeling agency. Follow the two on their journey throughout life, love, and a new country...

Characters Open:
- Dragos Dracul: Dream is to be a model but because she is forced to bind her chest she cannot, extreamely protective of the somewhat naieve Miki, known eachother and been best friends since she moved to America from Romania.
- Michaela "Miki" Trillzio: Dragos' best friend and has Japanese heratige (of which she gets the idea from).
- Daniel Trillzio: Miki's over-protective, spastic, older brother. Comes to Japan to be the two girl's agent.
(Japanese characters next- Last name first)
- Kawaguchi Atsuko: Miki's aunt, she lets Miki, Dragos, and Daniel stay at her house for a low rent.
- Yukimura Katsuro: Director of AMMA, also part-times as a talent-scout and file-keeper (knows everything about anyone in the acency, model or not).
- Segina Fumio: a flighty talent-scout who first finds Miki and Dragos and reports directly to Katsuro
- Wakahisa Koichi: Older twin of Kiego, has a crush on Miki soon after they meet.
- Wakahisa Keigo: Younger twin of Koichi, has a crush on Dragos- does not know that Dragos is a girl (a flamboyant character and is dead set on the idea that he ans Dragos were made for eachother, soul-mates and all that), hates Miki for taking up so much of Dragos' attention.
- Also need: 3-5 misc characters to be other models (free reign with these for the most part)

Dragos: Taken - BleedingCrimson
Miki:
Daniel:
Atsuko:
Katsuro:
Fumio:
Koichi:
Kiego:
Filler Character 1:
Filler Character 2:
Filler Character 3:
Filler Character 4:
Filler Character 5:

Rules:
1. Please use correct grammar and spelling! Slip ups and typos are OK every onec in a while, hey it happens to everyone, but please no text talk or TyPiNgLyKe TiS!!!!11!!!1!
-In accordance to this use correct puntuation always. Go back and proof-read, itworks, it really does!
2. Post a good amount please (at least a paragraph each time). It doesn't have to be all dialouge, in fact we all love discriptions of where you are and what your doing and how you're doing it (in as non-stalker-ish as that can get... sorry -.-').
3. NO god-moding!
4. Please stay in character, but if you have an out of character question ask in a PM or make sure that it is labeled as such and we know it is OOC.
5. PMs, I like them, I also like questions. Ask as many as you want not a problem.

Character Fill-Out Form:
Character You Want:
Nickname:
Age: (Dagos and Miki are 18 and have just graduated High School, Keigo and Koichi must be older- sorry)
More In-Depth Version of Character's Personality:
Looks: (Picture and Description prefered but either is acceptable)
Bio: (If we do not learn form history we are condemned to repeat it)
Catchphrase: (Anything your character says a lot? If not thats OK, just write N/A.)
Favorite Food/Meal:
Other Misc Facts: (Anything else?)
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Dragos Dracul: Precious Dragon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:01 pm

I'll go so you guys can see what I would like on here.

Character You Want: Dragos Dracul
Nickname: Draco
More In-Depth Version of Character's Personality: Arrogant in a aloof, smug kind of way. Prefers to not talk if she doesn't have to- doesn't like to waste her words or her breath. Laid back/easy going, extremely lazy, sly and conniving, doesn't trust especially easy, would rather ensure her own safety than risk her life for her companions (in a word selfish...). Basically, she's a sly, conniving, bitch in every sense of the term but the one thing she will never do is lie or betray family (including friends who become close enough she counts as family) because she feels it is the absolute wrong- blood runs thicker than water and all that. Anyway, other than that she will sweet talk, give empty promises, tell you what you want to hear, and twists the truth (-direct quote- "I only twist the truth to my advantage; in order to gain the upper hand, control of the situation, and come out unharmed. I never actually lie.")
Looks: Image Black hair and dark green eyes, masculine enough to pass off as an effeminate male, must keep her chest bound and because of that she has no chest to speak of. Toned in a lanky kind of way. About 5'4" or 164cm
Bio: Originally from Transylvania. Mother died in childbirth when she had Dragos. Due to this fact, she am an only child with a single father who works often. Horse riding quickly became her passion. Riding throughout her forested estate in Romania was what she lived for. Until one day when she was seven. Dragos took out a gelding that was not thoroughly accustomed to the trails and was spooked by an animal in the bushes nearby. The horse reared and she was thrown, her chest was crushed under the beast's hooves. Luckily, Dragos was found in time and rushed to the hospital. Now she must bind her chest to keep pressure on the wound. When she was thirteen Dragos and her father moved to America. She entered the school system in the eighth grade, where she met her best friend, Miki.
Catchphrase: Deal. (Short for "Deal with it." Dragos isn't a very sympathetic person)
[b]Favorite Food/Meal:/Pomegranate (can bribe her to do almost anything with one of these)/Mead, a crisp apple straight from the fridge, feta cheese and oil mix, and bread to dip.
Other Misc Facts:[/b] Addicted to caffeine, if she doesn't have enough every day she gets major migraines. Favorite drink is a Mocha Latte with extra Espresso. Favorite color is dark crimson. Has a snake she takes/wears (around her neck) everywhere named Vladmir (3 years old, 3.5ft, and about 25lbs), Vlad for short (Vladmir loves Dragos, tolerates Miki, and absolutely hates everyone else (even snakes like Miki!)). Good actor and loves to be the "Stereotypical Transylvanian"- to further this she has had fangs surgically put in over her canines, they are not removable, (favorite pastime is being "strong, silent, and broody" and to scare people out of their pants). Plays the violin. Likes to read.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention, my friend and I are writing a story to this plot and I would like permission to perhaps use some ideas from this. If you are not ok with that please tell me and I will keep it out. Thank you!

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Please keep Out of Character and Storyline plotting out of the In Character only forums.

Thank you
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!