Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

From Desolation We Rise

From Desolation We Rise [ooc; OPEN]

a part of “From Desolation We Rise”, a fictional universe by KaiyaFierce.

A nuclear attack has ravaged America, leaving it's inhabitants insane or struggling to survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “From Desolation We Rise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] From Desolation We Rise [ooc; OPEN]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:05 am

I'm still in the roleplay as well. Now that finals are over and our winter break has started, I'll reply a lot faster. :D

But, first, I gotta get home >>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:11 am

Oh, good :D
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:06 pm

I've posted~! I hope everything runs a bit more smoothly now~

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Sorry I haven't posted, I've been waiting on Vyral...I'll message him tomorrow to see if he's still in it and if not I'll get going xD

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:07 pm

I was waiting for Ironbrow also, since Will was the one volunteering to speak to the Boss. If you have plans for said boss to do something about the commotion then it may not be necessary. I guess it's back to more waiting. *sighs and puts head in hands*

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Well, I posted to move things along a bit, if you want I could go ahead and talk to Vaughn in lieu of Ironbrow.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:56 pm

He could, but it would be a bit out of character, since Arborly does his best to avoid people. He seems completely apathetic most of the time, but he does seem to care when people get hurt though, so it might not be that out of character.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Should I..go ahead and post or...?

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Sure, nothing stopping you.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:46 pm

I'm still hoping Ironbrow would do something, but I don't know what's up. If he doesn't respond, I'll have Cat change her mind or something like that, since even if Kasna's awake, she's not out of danger yet.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironbrow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:13 am

Yikes, super sorry guys. A bunch of time went by without a response and I stopped checking because stuff got SUPER busy with school, with exam season and papers due et all.

Many apologies. Any chance of a quick recap?
You know what the first rule of flying is?

Love.
You can learn all the math in the 'verse...
But you take a boat in the air that you don't love...
She'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds.
Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down...
Tells you she's hurting before she keels.
Makes her a home.

Ironbrow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Since your last post, Cat generally said go ahead and talk to Vaughn about a doctor and a better place to recuperate; Kasna woke up and asked who Arborly was, and Arborly introduced himself in that order.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironbrow on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:44 am

Posted. :)

Ironbrow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:34 pm

still another two weeks passed with no new posts. Perhaps this is dead *sighs*. I wanted to do the missions though.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:22 am

Where is everyone? D:

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Buried under mounds of work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:48 am

*pulls a shovel out of infinite pocket* Perhaps I should dig you out as a Christmas present.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!