Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sincerely, The Class of Hard Knocks (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sincerely, The Class of Hard Knocks (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:15 am

IC Found Here
Sincerely, The Class of Hard Knocks

Inspired by the film, Freedom Writers

“Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't do this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind, you'll never use crutches or a stick, then have a go at everything. Go to school, join in all the games you can. Go anywhere you want to. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible.”
-Douglas Bader

The city is Compton, California, where it is ruled by the unruly; gangs, violence, addiction, pain, and struggle. No one can even cross the street without trouble heading their way. South Central isn't safe anywhere. Outside are the gang members that irk the streets, and inside is the constant yelling and dysfunction.

The schools are no different. One in particular is Compton High School, the public school of the Tarbabies that put everything out in the open. Fighting, Sex, Drugs, Alcohol, and most important, Death, have been controlling their lives ever since they were even born. Their education served as last priority, or none at all.

However, there is hope. A new teacher, coming fresh out of Harvard, and graduated Honors as a English major, and Psychology minor, arrives to the school the first day of freshmen, and returning students to come back. This teacher will have them discover whats inside of them. Could it be self-confidence? Could it be agony? This teacher will help save this group of students from going down the wrong path; from remaining there walking for the rest of their lives.

Others, however, get in the way, whether it be the board of education, or those outside of school out in the streets.

Rules:

1.Well, read these rules first.
2.Godmodding is not encouraged. Well, I personally don't know why I put this in.
3.Blood can be encouraged. Gore can only be mentioned. It really depends though. No loose limbs and body parts hanging out.
4.If “The Addict”, be careful with what you choose, because Rem isn't very fond of drug use, I see.
5.Romance is encouraged. Sex can be mentioned, but not very descriptively. Eroticism can only be used on PMs.
6.Violence is encouraged, since they are going to be around it.
7.Be capable of posting at least once every 3-5 days. I understand about school stuff. Ugh! I'm doing assignments everywhere.
8.Don't forget to subscribe on both the OOC and the IC.
9.Reservations can only he held for three days, or 72 hours.

Roles:

The Snitch

This teenager is now in court, testifying a murder involving someone they found special to them. Others, however, are stopping at nothing to get the student from testifying.

The Life-Changing Girl
This teenager had it all; the perfect life, good grades, and then she meets the man of her dreams. They performed unprotected sex and it lead to drastic changes. The guy refuses to speak to her, and her parents can barely stand her now. All she trusts is herself. (Person who plays this character can decide what the issue is)

The Gang Member
A member of a notorious local gang. This student has had many run ins with the police, and also many stays in jail. This student may have some delinquency, but deep inside, something needs to release itself.

The Gang Member's Rival
Another member of a notorious local gang. This gang, however, conflicts with another. Everytime both gangs collide, they cause quite a explosive fight. This class, however, is going to teach this student and the rival to unite as one.

The Rape Victim
A girl who had also met the man of her dreams, but unlike him, she wanted to wait to have sex till she got married. This man, in response, forced himself onto her, and as helpless as she was, couldn't withstand. Now this traumatic experience leads to plenty of sorrow and despair, as she is disrespected by many in the school.

The Outcast
This student is constantly picked on in school, and it seems as though no one likes them. This person has even thought of rather dangerous procedures. All he/she wants is a friend in need.

The Addict (Some drugs can't be shown on post, so be careful with this one)
This student has an addiction that developed when she/he was a child, and the parents had tried to help, but relapse after relapse occurs, so they had given up on him/her.

The Homosexual
This student is constantly discriminated for their sexuality. Even they struggle at defending themselves as people pick on them constantly (depends on the gender of this character). Now they seek for equality, and will stop at nothing to get it.

The It Student
This student is the most popular student in school. This student is always described as “pretty” or “cute”. They even pick on the outcasts, or what they consider as “The bottom of the food chain”, but going to the class, it will change them forever.

The Fighter
This person has an addiction for violence, whether it be fighting, or putting holes on walls and objects. They have had their many runs with the police as well.

The Abused

This person is raised by an abusive parent (could be mother or father). This parent always comes home and if angry, puts the blame on the student. Bruises and pains surround this student's body, and he/she refuses to tell anyone about it.

The Minority (This depends on the ethnicity of the character)
This person flew from another country to attend the school. The student is always picked on, because he/she......just doesn't know English very well. Deep inside this person has a dark secret regarding their ethnic heritage, whether it be refugee camp, or painful traditions.

The Friend

This person had been best friends with someone ever since they were little kids. One moment in 7th grade, however, affects their friendship, and the student's live, as their friend was killed. Now this haunts the student as they was there at the incident.

The Teacher
Well, pretty self-explanatory. The teacher has a focus at bettering the student's lives.

People can add more roles. Just notify me about it, and explain the situation like the other roles above.

Availability:

Taken:
The Life-Changing Girl-Taken by Lavender
The Rape Victim-Taken by RaeRaeButterfly
The Gang Member-Taken by Winds of Fate
The Gang Member's Rival-Taken by RideOnTechnology
The Addict-Taken by RideOnTechnology
The Homosexual-Taken by Winds of Fate
The Abused-Taken by iminmiamitrick2233
The Minority-Taken by Music
The Friend-Taken by Jaybt9
The Teacher-Taken by Hera

Reservations:
None

Available:
The Snitch-Available
The Outcast-Available
The It Student-Available
The Fighter-NPC

Character Sheet

Code: Select all
[right][img]Place realistic picture here.[/img][/right]
[I] “A paragraph (inside the quotes) that talks about your life or feelings. The minimum is 2 sentences.”[/i]
[b]Name: [/b](Full Name)
[b]Nickname: [/b]
[b]Role: [/b]
[b]Age[/b]: (14-18, if student) (You can go above 18, but keep it low, like 19, or 20)
[b]Classification/Grade: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b] (Hair, Figure, Height, Clothing Style, etc.)
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Background: [/b] (Your family background, your “situation”, how you came to the class. This is just to get an idea of your history)
[b]Other[/b]:
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Sincerely, The Class of Hard Knocks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:11 pm

“All we did was play basketball, our favorite game, with others. He jumped up, and three shots were heard along with a car screeching loudly. I retreated on the ground, trying to figure out where they came from. However, when I looked back, I saw him dead on the ground with a bullet to his skull. Once he died, so did I.”
Name: Celesta Soto
Nickname: Her friend used to call her "Cee Cee". She hates when others call her that now.
Role: The Friend
Classification/Grade: Junior
Appearance: Standing 5'8" , Celesta has an athletic build, because of all of the basketball that she had played. Her Bi-Racial features show in her face. Her dark brown eyes and smooth, Earth yellow-toned skin come from her Latino heritage, while her straight nose and full pink lips come from her African-American heritage. Her every black strand of hair flows below her chest area if straightened. Her clothing style, many would say, confuses her to look more like a boy with long hair, but that's because she isn't very specific about her attire, nor she does intend on dressing girly.
Personality: Celesta, at first, was very sweet and friendly. In basketball, she always had a competitive edge in her that would kick in as soon as she even touched the basketball. Boys and girls, especially boys, were who she was comfortable with, because not very many girls in her school play basketball as aggressively as men did. After her friend's death, she gave up on everything entirely. She seems as though she just doesn't care about succeeding anymore. She is very quiet, and doesn't even like to talk to others.
Background: Celesta was born in and raised in East Compton, California, in a community of many Latino residents. Her father, Roberto Soto, is an inspiring cameraman for movies, while her African-American mother, Donna Wells-Soto, is a waitress at a local diner. Celesta is also the middle child of the 3 children in the family; R.J. (22), and Manuel (14).
However, when Celesta was 12, because of a job offer for her father, she and her family moved to Compton, California. R.J. chose to stay with his grandmother until he graduated, which wasn't long. There she met Deonte, someone her grade, and lives in the same neighborhood. They had been best friends ever since, playing basketball literally 11 hours a day.
The year was sophomore year when everything changed. One day, Celesta, Deonte, and many other boys were playing basketball together. All of a sudden, a car snook its way down the road past the basketball court. All of a sudden, shots were fired. Everyone had ducked to the ground, including Celesta. Deonte, however, was in the air at the time, making a basket. He was immediately hit by a bullet to the head, instantly killing him. Celesta never forgot that day, and it had haunted her for the rest of her life.
Family, and friends of Deonte were saddened by this, but besides his mother, no one took it hard for his death as Celesta did. The secret was that she had a crush on him, and would never let it out, because she thought that it would ruin their friendship. After his death, she felt that her true feelings will never be revealed; instead burned into ashes.
Now in 11th grade, Celesta still feels saddened about his death, being reserved and careless about life.
Other: Besides knowing how to play basketball, she is also fluently bilingual in both Spanish, and English.
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:20 am, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Dear, Class of Hard Knocks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hera on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Aye, may I reserve the teacher? :)

Hera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Sure thing, you can.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hera on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:30 pm

“When I stepped into that classroom I was stupefied, appalled. Graffiti on desks, crumpled up papers scattered the floor. There were even a couple condoms inside the desks, cigarettes in the trashcan. I knew I had my work cut out for me then, taking this class on.”
Name: Kimberly Lee
Nickname: Kim
Role: Teacher.
Classification/Grade: Teacher.
Appearance: Long dark hair, light skin and slanted, charcoal eyes, Kim is the epitome of an Asian American and has no regrets of this, being proud of her heritage. She's a bit tall for a Chinese woman, landing at 5'5, and weighing a sweet 109 pounds. Her face is oval shaped, and usually has a characteristic smile or, if she is in a bad mood, disapproving frown on its plump lips. Kim usually dresses in flowery dresses and light sweaters, being a girly girl through and through, although sometimes she will wear a nice blouse and slacks.
Personality: Kim is a warm personality with strict self teachings and honourable manners that have been drilled into her since childhood. Manners, politeness, and etiquette are very important to her, and considering that she will get a wake up call in Compton. She believes hard work and dediction will get you anywhere, if only you put forth your best effort. She has no time for people that aren't going anywhere with their life and won't lend a hand to someone unless they are going to meet her halfway. Despite this, she does at least attempt to help anyone who needs it. Alcohol isn't in her life - neither drugs nor cigarettes, and she abhorrs whomever does any of them. Kim has a firm hand on discipline and ignorance is something she has come to hate, for she sees it as known stupidity.
Background: Kim moved to America when she was a little girl with only her mother and a stuffed dragon for company in the ghettos of New York, her father dead in a subway accident. With hard work and preservation, she moved to the top of her class and soon got a scholarship to a prestigious academy. After graduating she went to Harvard, paying herself through with scholarships and jobs upon jobs, her mother pushing her the whole way to be the best she could. After graduating, Kim made it her mission start working immediately at one of the low-income schools around, because from her past she knew that those children were the ones in the most need for help - after all, she used to be one of them. An old professor directed her to lovely Compton, California, and she boarded the next flight there, leaving all she'd ever known - her mother, her gritty apartment - to help a couple children she'd never once met in her life.
Other: I guess she could have a husband, if anyone wanted to play him, and if they could with Jay's permission, of course. Other than that, nothing.

Hera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:42 pm

Wow, you type fast. You are accepted.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:43 pm

“Today we wipe the dust away, holding back the tears that were never shed. Light has left from our hearts, leaving us faithless, and cold. No one to help us, and no one to care. Maybe, just maybe we can drown in our own despair. Someday I know it, I won’t be able to hide behind this wall, and my defense will come down, and maybe ill be free? I don’t think so, id probably just ....Well, I guess id be me.”
Name: Hannah Elizabeth Snow
Nickname: Snow
Role: The abused
Appearance 5'3", long dark brown hair, and dark brown eye's. A thin pale skinned body. Her hair cover's her face most of the time, making it hard for people to see her face. She wears covering clothes, a long sleeved shirt, a goodie, Jean’s and sneaker's. Purple, blue and black bruises cover her arms and leg's. Her eyes are ringed with circles from lack of sleep.
Personality Snow never knows how to act, she just acts normal. Blends in with the people around her, trying not to be seen, and when she is noticed she won’t tell them anything. She hardly will talk to people, and has no patience with dimwits. In her spare time, when her father is gone, she will go and sit at the library, staying there all day, until her father come's home. Which is what has made her smart. Sometimes depression gets the best of her, and she starts crying out of no where, but will push away anybody who tries to help her. After a while she won’t feel the need to cry anymore, she just becomes lifeless, like a walking zombie. Her only savior is smoking, in which she does frequently.
Background Snow grew up with her mother, who was divorced from her father. But soon Snow knew her happy life would come to an end. Snow's mother Clair had Leukemia, and wouldn’t see a doctor, and died months later. Then she was sent to live with her father David.
Her life used to be ok, until her father lost his job, and they had to buy an apartment. It never occurred to her, how much trouble it would be, if her father had no job. She had to get a job, just because he wouldn’t. And that was when he started drinking. At first when he got drunk he never hurt her, but after a while he snapped. Beating her until he would get tired or pass out. He told her that if she ever told anybody, he would kill her, and she knew he wasn’t lying.
Snow had run away various times, each time she would be found, and the punishments got worse and worse. Now she accepts her fate, and deals with it in her own way, never letting any of her friends, well if she had any, see the bruises, or see her cry.
Other : She is originally from Ireland (forgot to mention it) so she has a heavy accent.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Yay, you are accepted. Don't forget to subscribe.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Heheheheh, you already know which character I want, lol

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:Heheheheh, you already know which character I want, lol
LMAO. I'll reserve it for you. Nice to see you.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 pm

“It's not exactly my fault that I refused. I just don't think I'm ready and want to wait. So he just jumped on me and went for it. But why does everyone look at me weirdly now? Ever since it happened, guys have been seriously chatting me up and trying to be sexual with me. And I hate it."
Name: Sophie Angelina Anderson
Nickname: Soph. But her brothers calls her Double A Battery to annoy her.
Role: The Rape Victim
Appearance Standing at five feet and being rather slender, Soph is very petite. She certainly does have womanly curves but doesn't really like to flaunt them. Her hair stops at her chest but she often ties it up. Soph has pretty greyish green eyes, pink lips and freckles sprinkled in random places across her face and arms. Sophie is sorta tanned. She's not extremely tanned but she's not pale. Sophie has perfectly white and straight teeth, due to have braces from when she was ten to when she was fourteen. Sophie dresses rather feminine but prefers it if she's wearing something comfy. Sophie could wear heels but she prefers flats or stylish boots. But lately, she wears anything to hide the fact that she has a small baby bump.
Personality
Background Sophie is the youngest of seven kids. And she's the only girl in their household. Her mother died, straight after giving birth to her, and ever since she's been raised by her brothers and her father.Her father, Liam {55}, is a full time doctor and Sophie barely see's him. All he does is leave a water bottle on her bedside table every night and kiss her on the forehead, before going to bed himself. And in the mornings? He'll wake her up and that's all. He's too obsessed with his work..ever since his wife Anne passed away, after giving birth to their last child. It didn't want his kids to see him sad. Her brothers are: Jordan {18}, Tyson {19}, Matt {22}, Harry {27}, Jared and Jake {31}. Sophie grew up being pushed around and teased, basically since she could crawl. The only ones that actually tried to look after her are Harry, Jared and Jake. And sometimes Matt. But most of the time, it would be Jordan, Tyson and Matt, pushing over Soph or pulling on her pigtails, hiding her crayons and not letting her have a hug when she was bawling her eyes out. And when they had to get her ready for kinder or daycare, or even school, from a young age, they would send her to school in the most appalling things. Over sized gumboots, crazy hair, one boot and one slipper, the boys clothes and her pyjamas a couple of times. Like for daycare, and they couldn't be bothered, they just carted her off, wearing her pyjamas and clutching her bag. Until her babysitter realised what they were doing, she was forced to do as they said when it came to clothes. Her babysitter taught her fashion basically..when she was eight. She started to be able to dress herself, in clothes that didn't look that bad. Her brother's still babied her though, still as teasing as ever. But when she entered high school, she was like a lost little lamb. Some people hated her, some people liked her. When she was fourteen and had to get changed for sport one day, she had forget to wear a tank top. She wore a tank top so she didn't feel like she was showing herself to the world when she took her top off. But she forgot one day and when she took her top off, boy laughter was hurled at her. Because she still wore a kiddy's bra. And when she ran home crying because they teased her, her brothers where shocked why. And lemme telly you, next time Soph dared to get changed infront of them, she had bigger boobs then them.
Other Sophie hast just found out that she is two months pregnant and you can see a little bump appearing. Lately, guys having been coming up to her, chatting her up and just trying to be sexual. Because apparently, she wants to have sex now. No way in hell is that true.

editing :)
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dear, Class of Hard Knocks (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RideOnTechnology on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:55 pm

May I reserve the addict?
-[RoT]

Zanza Labs RP <-- Warning: If you are sensitive to awesomeness or allergic to sheer fantastical greatness, proceed with caution.

RideOnTechnology
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:05 am

RideOnTechnology wrote:May I reserve the addict?
Yes you can.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:29 am

“My sexual orientation? The same question I've been asked since I've come to this school, and seemingly the same response when I inform them that I'm not gay but my boyfriend is. You'd think that would be the end of it, you'd think it would be left alone but not here, it's as if they live just to torture me with their biased comments and their stank attitudes. I will have equality, I will be treated as a normal guy, even if I have to beat it out of them, even if I have to show them that I'm not the one to mess with. I'm tired of the stress and I'm tired of the awkward looks, this is me reacting to it, this is me showing you how much I care.”
Name: Montrel Quadrae Mitchelson
Nickname: Q or Monty
Role: The Homosexual
Appearance Standing at a moderate 5'10" and wearing not the stereotypical dress of a gay guy, Montrel wears more street and baggy clothes, clothing that really hides his muscularly fit physique. He has short black silken hair and beautiful emerald green eyes. His lips are lush and perfect for kissing, though he uses them mostly for arguing and spewing curse words every second word. He has a piercing in his lip, both ears, his right eye brow and his belly button. He wears cuffs/bracelets and beautiful jewelry. He hasn't a blemish on his face and a few scars on his body from street fights. His hands are the hands of a fighter, of a hard worker and thus aren't the stereotypical gay guy hands but rather the stereotypical straight guy hands.
Personality Montrel believes in treating others the way he wishes to be treated, therefore, he won't disrespect someone unless they disrespect him. He isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and will fight anyone. He doesn't judge someone before getting to know them and he wishes that others wouldn't judge him before getting to know him, but sadly it's not the case at his school, yet he manages to live with it. He is fighting for equality and will do whatever it takes to get it.
Background He's a rich kid plain and simple, but, he has been kicked out of every school he's been too because he's been picked on and violated to the point were he has begun to fight back and this fighting as caused his parents to view him differently. They still love him but they don't know where to go from this point. When Montrel was 13, he came out to his parents who at first disowned him and thusly cut him off. He went to live with his aunt until he parents came around. He's been through hell and high waters and has come to accept himself and wonders why others don't accept him. When his parents moved to California, he was still disowned, but then his parents sent for him and they have begun to formulate their relationship once again.

At the age of 14, while still at his aunts residence, he began to study martial arts and began to work out on a daily basis in order to build up his physique. Eventually it paid off as he learned to protect himself as well as incapacitate others in a few quick moves.

Now a Junior in Compton High, he is still striving to gain acceptance and has gotten into fights nearly every week, whether it be a verbal disagreement or a physical altercation. He is determined to have equality and he will have it even if he has to beat it out of the straight jerks at his school. He has befriended his now on and off boyfriend Mitchell and has a few friends but other than that he has no one but his immediate family. His parents now support him fully and he's glad of that but he wants equality and he'll get it, if it's the last thing he'll do. He is still taking martial arts classes though he's risen in rank at the dojo in California and he still works out on a now weekly basis.
Other: One would be wise not to underestimate Montrel, though he’s homosexual, he doesn’t look the part nor does he act the part and that’s why girls find him confusing and some guys envy him and their envy has turned to dislike.

DONE!!!!! Is my photo too risque? I can always change it........
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:35 am

how to i subscribe for the IC?

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 am

iminmiamitrick2233 wrote:how to i subscribe for the IC?
I haven't added the IC yet, which is why you cannot. I am just waiting till more people come in.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:46 am

oh. Well, im not the brightest crayon in the box.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RideOnTechnology on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:03 am

“Soon all that was on my mind was how much I wanted more. The trouble I could get into didn't seem to matter to me anymore. I'd tried everything else, even the hard stuff, but really all I wanted was to feel nothing but Demerol-blue powder soaking into my tongue. Sweet, blissful grey nothing, where my mind was at ease.”
Name: Jin Kumi
Nickname: n/a
Role: The Addict
Classification/Grade: Senior
Appearance Jin is exactly 5'2", comparatively short, even compared to most freshman girls, and slender. His clothing nromally borders on something of the nu-rave, quite colorful, and what some would call stylish. At the same time his hair is crazy, unkempt, and normally uncombed.
Personality Eighty percent of the time, he is slightly out of it and a bit delusional. The other amount he is stressing, tapping his feet against the floor, his fingers on the desk, anything to distract himself from his insatiable 'hunger'. However, despite these quirks, he has a sarcastic attitude about him and has a sense of humor bordering on the dark side. He is not at all afraid of making jokes of his and others' terrible situations, and can normally be seen with a smirk on his face. Though not exactly quick to anger, certain pushed buttons can send him flying with a hot temper, and despite his smallish stature he can ravage a person if he has to. An excellent judge of character, dealings of his sort have left him tough on the outside to some people. That is fine with him.
Background Although you'd never know it from his name, Jin was born in the great ol' States to two Korean parents. His father had very old values, and treated his mother like a dog. When they were tight on money, his father forced her into prostitution, which was right around the time Jin was conceived. His father died of old age when he was only 8, and Jin mother once again took up prostitution, this time as a permanent job. She also became addicted to many drugs, including crack cocaine, heroin, and the likes. As to be expected, Jin grew up learning to care for himself, and often caring for his mother when she came home high. He learned of the streets on his own, and, as was almost inevitable, fell into a lifestyle of drugs himself. Though he used to indulge in the harder drugs, he's wound down to mostly pain pills and prescription drugs- Vicodin, Percoset, Demerol, and the likes. Occassionally, however, he relapses.
Other: Jin is actually quite a genius, in most fields but especially when it comes to anything technological. He specializes in maintenance, super systems, and can hack just about anything out there.

RideOnTechnology
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:32 am

Well, my character is done, let me know if something should be changed and let me know if you like it or not your opinion Jay is rather important to meh....., *begins whispering* I think his picture is a little risque, what do you think?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 am

Ooohh..I like him. Can him and Sophie be friends? She won't tease him for being homosexual.She's not that type of girl. Oh and I'll finish her in the next 24 hours or so.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!