Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sincerely, The Class of Hard Knocks (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sincerely, The Class of Hard Knocks (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Great idea, we should make NPCs to some available ones.

One thing I'm also curious about. Since we are in the same English class, why are we different grade levels? LOL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:23 am

That is something I have no clue as to it's origins but I'm sure a simple edit will suffice.

I was going to create a character for the Fighter but since Music has already claimed the Fighter as an NPC, named Vincent Williams, then I suppose I'll grab someone else then as an NPC, he was going to be the unmatched match for Montrel but I can go with the gang member instead.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Uh, what just happened?

I was under the impression that I was reserving the spot of the Fighter for Vincent Williams, and that I was considering him NPC until I recovered enough to post his character sheet. Who's Miss-CCC?

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 pm

I am going to create an NPC for...........probably a gang member.

I noticed that many of us are juniors, while two are seniors.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:37 pm

I have no clue who Miss CCC is, but she just threw me off track and now I gotta get back on track and remember to ignore their post for the obvious reasons.

Music, you are using Vincent William as an NPC and Jay I assume you're using the rival gang member as an NPC right? Cause I just claimed the Gang Member in the above post.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RideOnTechnology on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 am

Hey all, my computer has randomly decided to bug out, so my posting maybe limited for a little while. I will be at school today so will probably be able to post there, otherwise I'm stuck with my iPod (which takes a considerable amount of time, haha). Thanks for your patience.
-[RoT]

Zanza Labs RP <-- Warning: If you are sensitive to awesomeness or allergic to sheer fantastical greatness, proceed with caution.

RideOnTechnology
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:13 am

Winds Of Fate wrote:I have no clue who Miss CCC is, but she just threw me off track and now I gotta get back on track and remember to ignore their post for the obvious reasons.

Music, you are using Vincent William as an NPC and Jay I assume you're using the rival gang member as an NPC right? Cause I just claimed the Gang Member in the above post.
I'm thinking that Miss CCC is Music.

Think about it. The character's name is Vincent WIlliams, and think

"Miss CCC" "Music". They have the same letters, and somewhat spelled the same order, except Miss CCC has an "I" missing.

Oh yeah, I'm creating a Rival gang member's profile, since the 1st one's reserved (I'm sorry for not noticing it before "Winds of Fate") and having him become an NPC, unless someone wants to use him, then he/she can PM me about it.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 am

I don't know Music asked the same question as to whom Miss CCC was........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Indeed. Miss-CCC is definitely NOT me. I was not going to make Vincent Williams some sick perv who acts like he's king of the school, but rather, a multi-dimensional character who acts like a joker during class but has anger issues.

Aside from that, though, something has come up. I don't think I'll be able to participate in this roleplay any more, since I will be heading out on a long-term (and possibly permanent) hiatus very soon. You may see the official announcement in the "I'm Leaving" thread in the next few days.

You may use Jinghua as NPC, or if someone wants to actually play her. Up to you.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Okay, I just got a PM from Miss CCC, and good news is that it's not Music, so one more person has joined in.

The bad news is that we are losing one (Music). T_T

Aww, I'd hate to see you go.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Awwww sorry you have to go Music wish you could stay so I will wish you the best of luck. Glad to hear that @Jay and what did Miss CCC say?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:Awwww sorry you have to go Music wish you could stay so I will wish you the best of luck. Glad to hear that @Jay and what did Miss CCC say?
I asked him/her to enter a profile, for......get this......Vincent WIlliams.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:18 pm

lol are you making assumptions lol

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Well, hey, wasn't RideOnTechnology's NPC name Vincent Williams? I think.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:50 pm

No, that was mine. For the Fighter. XD

I'll post a link to my official farewell post here when it's up; you guys deserve to know what's happening.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Music wrote:No, that was mine. For the Fighter. XD

I'll post a link to my official farewell post here when it's up; you guys deserve to know what's happening.
Wow.This seems more like a coincidence to me.

They both have the same letters in their name and the character Music planned/Miss CCC posted as, has the same name, and the same role (Well, kind of).

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss-CCC on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Ahh! Sorry everyone for such confusion, I'm really new to the site, like, literally weeks ago, and clearly haven't understood how to work the thread RPs. I assumed it was sort of a jump-in thing, since I didn't see any Character profiles posted on the roleplay itself. Just continue on as if I never posted, sorry for the mess up! I'm such an idiot. Sorry to Music especially! I'll remove my post, if that's possible, and just leave. Apologies <3
You can't deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants.
-- Stephen King fromHearts in Atlantis.

Miss-CCC
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:50 pm

You do not have to leave. Simply post your character profile for Vincent Williams and continue posting in the IC, there really isn't no need to leave, we could always use more characters, isn't that right JAY?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Miss-CCC, please stay! It really is fine. There was just a little bit of confusion, and this really is a promising roleplay. :)

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:You do not have to leave. Simply post your character profile for Vincent Williams and continue posting in the IC, there really isn't no need to leave, we could always use more characters, isn't that right JAY?
Absolutely, but hell, even I thought he/she posted without knowing there was an OOC. Evidently, she posted in the wrong RP. Now I'm confused.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!