Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A World's End [The Second Reckoning]

A World's End [The Second Reckoning]

a part of “A World's End [The Second Reckoning]”, a fictional universe by Asperser.

I apologize for those interested, but I'm closing this due to time constraints with real life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A World's End [The Second Reckoning]”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A World's End [The Second Reckoning]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asperser on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:13 am

After receiving a bit of attention I'm splitting the original cast into two RP's that will run parallel to each other. Again, the trials will be the same for both, but they will ended drastically different from one another. Also, I'm planning on these two RP's comingling sometime in the future. I'll close this once we reach somewhere around eight or nine. If there is enough for a third one I'll do a third one.
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
-Anais Nin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asperser
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A World's End [The Second Reckoning]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Ok I just saw this now and I'm interestd in it. So what exactly do level 1 weapons do? Are the weapons themselves more pwerful or do they give you benefits that you choose or something? Like if I had a level 1 sword it would be better than a normal sword. Or if I had a level 1 sword it would be the same as a normal sword but I could run really fast or see far or something?
Two wrongs do not make a right. However, three lefts do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCharismaticCryo on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:28 pm

nooo, level 1 sword is a normal sword. It is there to limit your equipment choices till you move up. Level 1 is just simple stuff like swords, staves, or even bow and arrow, etc...

TheCharismaticCryo
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asperser on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Hurricane wrote:Ok I just saw this now and I'm interestd in it. So what exactly do level 1 weapons do? Are the weapons themselves more pwerful or do they give you benefits that you choose or something? Like if I had a level 1 sword it would be better than a normal sword. Or if I had a level 1 sword it would be the same as a normal sword but I could run really fast or see far or something?

Charismatic is correct. [Level 1] Is normal stuff. You have to start out small before you build up big, right? =)

Asperser
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Ok I get it. But there is also like a level 1 power you can choose right? Like being super fast or something along those lines?

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asperser on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Hurricane wrote:Ok I get it. But there is also like a level 1 power you can choose right? Like being super fast or something along those lines?

Haha, well yes, but your fast for a normal human. Think average joe high school track team for [Level 1] and Olympian Marathon Runner for [Level 2] for comparison.

Asperser
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 am

Ok I get it now. And is there any limit to what they can be? Like could it be flying or walking through things or shrinking or growing bigger? Obviously they would be pretty weak at the start. Like you could fly 10 feet or walk through a wall? Sorry for all the questions.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asperser on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:51 am

Hurricane wrote:Ok I get it now. And is there any limit to what they can be? Like could it be flying or walking through things or shrinking or growing bigger? Obviously they would be pretty weak at the start. Like you could fly 10 feet or walk through a wall? Sorry for all the questions.

For [Level 1] Yes, the limit is in the description.
Level 1||These are general skills that any average person can acquire through time and training. Competency in marksmanship, martial arts, trap making, tracking fall into this category. Weapons are limited to primitive melee and range weapons. (Swords, Knives, Bows and Arrows)

Asperser
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asperser on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 pm

I apologize for those interested, but I'm closing this due to time constraints with real life. I'll probably restart this as a sequel to the original once I have more time. The original is still up and can be found here A World's End If someone drops out I will get you in if you give me a PM.

Asperser
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!