Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elementalists ~Those who supposedly vanished~

General Chat or Questions

a part of “Elementalists ~Those who supposedly vanished~”, a fictional universe by Bliss.

Two centuries ago in the Kingdom of Erris lived an odd group of people called Elementalists. Each of these people were granted one elemental power from the Great Spirit Oerilius. They supposedly all died out about two centuries ago. Or so humans thought..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elementalists ~Those who supposedly vanished~”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] General Chat or Questions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:49 pm

is there a way everyone could post what their abilities are? i've read through some of the intros and i'm not quite understanding what everyone's ability is.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Negativeapex on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Hey, this is Edward Hohenhiem/Negative. Not really a big deal just thought I'd let you know so people weren't confused or whatnot. My character in Introduction is listed as a Water elemental tribe member, but I am a Rouge/Unknown.

Anyway...ya not a big deal but throwing it out there. =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Negativeapex
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Hmm, I posted all the characters participating in the roleplay. I'm missing one person...

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driananium on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Lol Negative that squirrel is just too perfect.

Ok so I'm bad at drawing but every once in a while I like to draw. God only knows why. Perhaps boredom. Anywho I drew my character (although I especially can't draw anime) and her horse and thought I would share. So here it goes

Last edited by Driananium on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Driananium
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driananium on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:38 pm

sorry for the double post. Apparently they dont show up in the news feed. Please ignore this.

Driananium
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:00 pm

That's a sick drawing Drian!! :O

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driananium on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks :) I tried. I think I did the horse better but thats probably because he is my baby in rl (only he has a boring name in rl)

Driananium
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Sorry for all these posts guys but here's a little info as to why things to answer some issues we're having with the roleplay.

Re: Issues with RP (Unsubscribe topicBookmark topic)
by ViceVersus on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 pm:

Alright, so first of all -- here's why you only have 18-characters that are visible.

The Multiverse, for instance (one of the website's most popular roleplays) has over two-thousand characters. Two-thousand. Can you imagine if every time you went to the character submission page, that there were two-thousand 100x100 avatars there? The page would take forever and ever to load. The coders have set a limit on how many characters are visible to prevent this.

That said, you can accept as many characters as you like. Tell your players to go to the Elementalists roleplay under their Roleplays page. They'll see their characters listed. This will also show up if they've been accepted -- they'll see their characters listed.

Now, on to your second point! The issue of posts not refreshing. This is something the coders have intentionally disabled. It's a hassle, I know. What a lot of other GMs have been doing is making a separate OOC thread to log all posts made in the roleplay tab. It's just a simple, extra step (with some copying and pasting) that you can do to make sure everyone knows what's going on in the roleplay at all times.

I understand that it all may be frustrating, but I hope this at least explained why things are the way they are.

If you have any other questions, just let me know!

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:30 pm

first: i'm back, sorry it took me so long, i had to go on a last minute trip. but i'm back now and posting.
second: Avalovelace, the castle was never attacked, the city was, but not the castle. JT is at the castle. Plus it's not abandoned, All the knights and guards are still there ready to defend if it's attacked.
third: Bliss, i am so sorry about your dog.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driananium on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I would have probably followed Serith to the castle but I'm going out of town. Me and my hubby are celebrating our first year anniversary ^.^ So yeah. I'll be back Monday, maybe Tuesday.

Driananium
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Congrats Driananium, hope you have a great trip.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VoidSun on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Hello all, after a massive breakdown in the electricity system my pc´s video card ended completely burn (I´m impressed to no end I mean I have an adapter, a converter and a transformer to precisely avoid this...) so I got lost for... almost a month? Well I´m back. Did I miss much? Well one thing I see is that I´m officially the new fire tribe leader (as silverclaw abandoned Tyron).
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Ala Alba rocks!!! Bow---> m(_ _)m

VoidSun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driananium on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:25 am

Nah you didn't miss too much. The light leader ditched so I killed her off and Akira is going to take over that. Other than that Leo's girlfriend found out about his powers and Akira and Serith sparred for a little while. Now the other shadow leaders are all at the gate waiting on Serith. I'm pretty sure all the rest of the fire and shadow tribes have(or are in the process of) retreating apart from a few rogues. Thats pretty much all Plotwise that you missed.

Driananium
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Once again, my apologies in failure of updates. x.e Going through a hard time and basically a lot of people have quit the roleplay. Buttt, anywho, we'll still continue roleplay and whoever has quit we'll just make them npcs or whatever. I'd hate for this idea to go to waste :P But it's tough keeping up with it on top of school.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:24 pm

I'm sorry to announce that I too will be quitting this RP soon =( I've just had a lot of trouble finding motivation for my character, and the writing had been slow so its just hard for me to get into it. My apologies, but in the intrest of the roleplay I will be writing out my character before I go, so I'll probably be posting another time or two. Just wanted to let everybody know.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Eh I honestly don't blame you Solemn, I feel the same about my characters. :x A shame though it was a nice idea, but perhaps in the winter time I'll come up with a new idea of roleplay and there's definitely a few of you I'll keep in mind. ^^ Next time I know to keep the characters to a limit.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VoidSun on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:48 pm

And once more I appear apologizing life had me busy in a way that I honestly find disturbing (karma?) Well finally I´m ready to continue now that I know where I stayed (thanks to changing pages glitch finally gone). So expect a very big post from me soon as I have to write how I "sensed" that my character is the new leader and of course reaching the others.

VoidSun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:21 pm

No problem Void :P I've been busy myself which is why roleplay slowed down dramatically... Hopefully you stay though ^^" I plan to get this going again.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Wow Tranquil, way to god mode. I've been busy working, and finally get a chance to post and yall have auto hit me. Well i guess i'm gonna say, don't do it again.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Ah yes, thank you for reminding me deathriseagain, I will address that.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!