Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ibiza in My Soul (Nightlife RP) [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ibiza in My Soul (Nightlife RP) [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:58 am

I know I know, I posted and I jumped around a bit but my characters are now in the mansion and yes I know that they probably didn't speak to anyones character but I'm sure my next post will be more conversational. This post was just to get my characters into the RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:I know I know, I posted and I jumped around a bit but my characters are now in the mansion and yes I know that they probably didn't speak to anyones character but I'm sure my next post will be more conversational. This post was just to get my characters into the RP.
Great introduction : )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:34 am

Thank You Jay........I look forward to the responses.........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:Thank You Jay........I look forward to the responses.........
No prob.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:33 am

Have to let you all know that I am working on the issue of no internet service at home. I live a mile or so in the woods and it's hard to find a ISP that will come out that far. They don't offer what I need or want so it looks like I'll have to go with Satellite Internet which is cool but it costs 100 bucks to set everything up and I don't have that kind of money to release yet. Hopefully by the end of February I shall have home internet.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Siiigh. ;\
People needs to post, mann..
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:00 pm

chaoticsunrise wrote:Siiigh. ;\
People needs to post, mann..

Yeah, I know. Luckily I'm playing two characters so it shouldn't be to long for a post from "moi".

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Luckily my characters aren't truly interacting with anyone, one is asleep, one is at the bar drinking and the other is in his room. So, I'm just going to post what their transition to the pool using cleverly placed photographs. Hehehehehehehehehe......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:32 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:Luckily my characters aren't truly interacting with anyone, one is asleep, one is at the bar drinking and the other is in his room. So, I'm just going to post what their transition to the pool using cleverly placed photographs. Hehehehehehehehehe......

Only you, winds of fate. Only you.

Btw, two more female spots can be added in the house, since two rooms have one bed left. Who knew that the male spots were going to be taken first? Lol

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 am

I wonder if I could portray a female......... hmmmm *thinks*

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:41 am

Eek. Sorry, guys. I'll try to catch up and type up a post later today. I should be getting up in about three hours, and then I have to get a bunch of schoolwork done... but when I take breaks or something and after I've gotten an acceptable amount of work done, I'll be working on this and a few other things.
ImageImage

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 am

Well, I finished my post so............................

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:Well, I finished my post so............................
okay, cool. I should be posting as well.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verloren on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:58 am

Sooo.. I just thought I should let everyone know that my "chaoticsunrise" account is acting up, and this is the new account I'll be on(:
Jeffrey!
Dreaming Forever
Imagine That!
LovelyRose
UCTigerette
theelonedamian
OriginalSix
WeCameAsRomanss
Music
Tæfaros
RaeRaeButterfly
Fantasygirl

10/19/10
I'm not -sick- of you (yet) is this as g o o d as it gets?

aka| chaoticsunrise

Verloren
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Verloren wrote:Sooo.. I just thought I should let everyone know that my "chaoticsunrise" account is acting up, and this is the new account I'll be on(:
cool, thanks or the info.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:43 am

thanks for the notice. I bet a lot of people's accounts are acting up.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verloren on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Eurgh...
It looks like everyone has.. stopped posting </3
SOSAD.

Verloren
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 pm

i'll work on a post later
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Probably because everyone's account is more than likely messing up, and if that's the case they would have to find this specific RP all over again. My suggestion is to email all the members to see if they are still participating in this RP. I would hate for people to just drop off one by one, I know Jay worked hard on his idea and it is a wonderful idea of which I will see through till the end.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:Probably because everyone's account is more than likely messing up, and if that's the case they would have to find this specific RP all over again. My suggestion is to email all the members to see if they are still participating in this RP. I would hate for people to just drop off one by one, I know Jay worked hard on his idea and it is a wonderful idea of which I will see through till the end.
I've noticed that as well. I hope mine doesn't mess up, too.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!