Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ibiza in My Soul (Nightlife RP) [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ibiza in My Soul (Nightlife RP) [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:34 pm

HAHAHA! Thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:45 am

Cayden Gage Najm

I was Born:
Cayden Najm
But I am, to the people:
Cayd or Gage. But, if you wanna get on his nerves, call him Denny or Cay.
The # of years I've been in this world is:
Twenty Four
My sexual line is:
Heterosexual
Music is my life, and life says:
[url][/url]
When people see me, they see:
Primarily, they see a tall black man. Toned muscles, large stature, and a quite intimidating demeanor. But, if you look closer you'll see the soft, kind dark eyes that sit upon his face. He has large plump pink lips that curve perfectly and a nose that is just right for his face.
The Basics about me:
(Personality)
I despise:
-
-
-

I like:
-
-
-

I carry my things with:

I take with me:
(A list of things contained in the backpack/Case/Purse. This includes laptop/netbook, phone, mp3 player. Plus anything you want)
(Must contain links to them set in this formula [url=(link)]item[/url])

My type of style:
(Outfits. Must be set up in this format "[url=link]# (example)[/url]")
Normal Outfits:
Party Outfits:
Swimsuits:
Other Outfits (Optional. State want kind of outfit it is (pajamas, etc. You can OMIT this one if you don't want to include one)

Other Information:
(Some other stuff that you want people to know about you)
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I love everyone's characters! This should be fun

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 am

Okay, I'm waiting on one more person to finish their profile before we begin the IC. We're going to start off with the flights entering the island.

Oh yeah reminders.

1. Subscribe to both the OOC and the IC.
2. This is the chance to finish your profiles. You don't really have to complete it in order to post. You can finish it as your post. Just the important stuff, like Name, Age, and Sexuality, need to be filled out in order to post.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:03 am

Gabriella Vazquez

[size=85]I was Born: March 26(Gabriella Vazquez)

Gabriella Vazquez
But I am, to the people:
Gabri
The # of years I've been in this world is:
My sexual line is:
Bisexual
Don’t think im not

Gabriela stands at nice five foot five with a slim figure. Her skin tone is a light golden bronze, showing her Mexican heritage. Her dark brown hair is in an asymmetrical style, the right side reaching down to her chest while the left side grazes her ears. She’s recently considered updating her look, maybe dying her hair.

The Basics about me:
While not a tall person, Gabriella carries herself high. She knows she is attractive but does not express it in a stuck up or completely arrogant way. She wears this knowledge like armour to protect herself from cruel or deceiving words. She’s a feisty Latina who doesn’t take crap from anyone, she won’t start a fight if she can help it, but she’ll sure as hell finish one. Gabriella can come off as being aggressive sometimes, but deep down she has a good heart and cares about those she calls her friends and to an extent her enemies as well. The girl has quite the wild side, while she’s not entirely promiscuous; she is not a virgin either. She’s out to have fun and wants the boys and girls to know it. Gabriella loves collecting things, be it clothes, make-up, or clothes and keeping up with the latest trend while still keeping it down to earth with the simple things. She absolutely loves showing off her legs, she always wears shorts or skirts as to not have her legs contained. She absolutely loves dancing and is not picky about the type as long as she can move her body. Though her personal favourites are definetly hip hop, she grew up idolizing groups like Xscape and TLC. She loves having partners on the dance floor, but nothing beats flying it solo and fusing with the beat.

I despise:
- Fake people
- clothes that cover her legs
- color pink

I like:
- the color black
- sex
- dancing
I carry my things with:
I take with me:
Toshiba laptop, vanilla wafers, condoms, Android, Taser, brush, Makeup, Diary
Last edited by shinigamiriku on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:31 am

Well, since Shini has entered the profile, everything is set for the IC. Right now, I'm on REALLY SLEEPY mode, and need some rest. I'll upload it in the afternoon (right now it's 4:30 AM EST).

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:53 pm

I finished Jack.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Nezzera wrote:I finished Jack.

Okay, cool.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:41 pm

IC HAS BEEN CREATED!!!!!

Don't forget to subscribe.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Oohh I have a cool suggestion. How about a Confession Room! They have one of those in the real world where you can go in a room with a video camera and vent/gossip/let out what is on your mind. I don't think I read that there is one in the mansion, so I thought it would be a cool idea!

edit:

also earlier on you said that the roommates would be picked randomly before the IC was up. Do you have a list of that? Just curious! I was going to post but realized I didn't know who would be in each room/what floor my character's room would be on!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm

echored wrote:Oohh I have a cool suggestion. How about a Confession Room! They have one of those in the real world where you can go in a room with a video camera and vent/gossip/let out what is on your mind. I don't think I read that there is one in the mansion, so I thought it would be a cool idea!

edit:

also earlier on you said that the roommates would be picked randomly before the IC was up. Do you have a list of that? Just curious! I was going to post but realized I didn't know who would be in each room/what floor my character's room would be on!

Yep, I do.

Boys
Room 1 (Second Floor)
-Thiago
-Michael
-Damarius

Room 2 (Second Floor)
-Cayden
-Emilio
-Derrick

Room 3 (First Floor)
-Peter
-Leoro
-Aereal

Girls
Room 1 (Second Floor)
-Phaelina
-Roxanne
-Jaime

Room 2 (First Floor)
-Shaylee
-Carmen
-

Room 3 (Second Floor)
-Gabriella
-Bethany
-
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:00 pm

I posted :D

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 pm

echored wrote:I posted :D
cool. Now I'm not so nervous anymore. lol

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EndlessMelloD on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:21 am

Jaime Pandora Lars

I was Born:
(Jaime Lars)
But I am, to the people:
(Jay, Pandora)
The # of years I've been in this world is
(20)
My sexual line is:
(Pansexual (closeted, meaning she hasn't really told anyone so they usually assume she's hetero.)
Lighting the fuse might result with a bang
When people look at me, the first thing they probably notice is the tattoo I have on my face, and my long, black and white hair. I‘m pretty skinny (not that I‘m complaining) and tall as well, even though I‘m usually slouching. Even though it may not seem like it, I don’t wear contacts. My eyes are seriously that shade of grey, cool isn’t it? Unless I’m partying, I usually don’t wear my goggles, or have my piercing on.
The Basics about me:
I'm a bit on the insane side of life, or that's how the old people describe me, I'm a partying girl. I can easily brighten up anyone's mood because I'm naturally cheerful, that's what others told me anyways. I was raised as a nerd I guess, glasses braces and all. I wasn't really much of a rebel until I got my first tattoo at 16, and it all went downhill from there. My parents aren't really ashamed of me, cause I'm still pretty smart, their just disappointed that I'm so..social now. I can still be pretty knowledgeable when I feel like it, but mostly I'm a partying kind of person now. I'm a generally free spirited and nice person unless someone makes me mad enough, then I'm a bit of a firecracker.
I despise:
- liars
- Police
-Guys who are mean to girls
-Homophobic People and Gay bashers

I like:
- Girls who hug tight
- Chocolate, or anything related to the sugary treat
- Quiet people, outcasts, or nerds
-Playing piano
-sleeping in
-Writing
I carry my things with:
I take with me:
Pink laptop
everyday goggles
hair clips
Party Goggles
My type of style:
Normal Outfits:

Party Outfits:

Swimsuits

Other Outfits
Good Night
fancy to impress

Other Information:
(I‘m….well you‘ll probably find out from sleeping with me, but I snore, and hug in my sleep. I kind of know how to play piano, guitar, and anything with strings on it, and I have the weirdest obsessions)
Put on the collar of Roses And bite upon the silver chain
Another one will die tonight You are despicable -Ali Project

Slut kiss-girls won't you promise her smack
Is she pretty on the inside, is she pretty from the back? -Courtney Love

I'm in trouble, I'm a addict
I'm addicted to this girl -NevershoutNever

EndlessMelloD
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:23 am

Ooh, another Roleplayer. Nice to meet you. You're accepted, and don't forget to subscribe.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:48 pm

So far the range of characters I see are quite diverse. This is indeed a good idea for a roleplay and precisely the reason I shall be joining. Now I know it has started and that my joining will mean that I have to read up but I am up for it. Jay and I have been in a couple of roleplays together and I do enjoy Jay's roleplaying, it is quite provocative to a certain extent.

Nonetheless I shall work on my characters tonight and tomorrow I shall post them. Can you imagine having homework on the first day you return back to school. Ridiculous......

Hope to have fun with you all and my name is James if you wish to address me solely.

Just a heads up Jay, I think 3 will be my limit this time. 1 Straight, 1 Bi, 1 Gay..... That should even out the odds a bit I think.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Hey jay, I'm flying from hawaii back to my hometown and won't be able to post until friday evening eastern standard time! To everyone else, I love the posts and look forward to getting one in! Try not to get too far ahead of me ;)

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:So far the range of characters I see are quite diverse. This is indeed a good idea for a roleplay and precisely the reason I shall be joining. Now I know it has started and that my joining will mean that I have to read up but I am up for it. Jay and I have been in a couple of roleplays together and I do enjoy Jay's roleplaying, it is quite provocative to a certain extent.

Nonetheless I shall work on my characters tonight and tomorrow I shall post them. Can you imagine having homework on the first day you return back to school. Ridiculous......

Hope to have fun with you all and my name is James if you wish to address me solely.

Just a heads up Jay, I think 3 will be my limit this time. 1 Straight, 1 Bi, 1 Gay..... That should even out the odds a bit I think.

Yay. Glad to see you again Chaos, or should I say "James". lol. Can't wait to see your characters, since you always have the good ones. lol

echored wrote:Hey jay, I'm flying from hawaii back to my hometown and won't be able to post until friday evening eastern standard time! To everyone else, I love the posts and look forward to getting one in! Try not to get too far ahead of me ;)

Okay, thanks for giving me the heads up, and "don't wait up", whatever that phrase means. lol

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hцггісαпє on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:33 am

Finishing my form right now ^^; Sorry for the delay guys

Hцггісαпє
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:25 am

Blah. I'm working on reading up the IC. I have a ton of school work to do, and I'm getting to be busy with personal RL bs again.. But I'll post as soon as I can. Ugh.

This is Nezzy, by the way. My old account has apparently decided I'm not allowed to access it anymore. O-o;
ImageImage

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!