Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ibiza in My Soul (Nightlife RP) [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ibiza in My Soul (Nightlife RP) [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:42 am

IBIZA IN MY SOUL
IC FOUND HERE

Inspired by the Real World and "I Know This Pretty Rave Girl"

Hey, fellow partygoers. Are you ready for the luxury of beaches, and active nightlife? Well, pack your bags, and take the earliest flight, so you can enjoy the European party central; Ibiza, the third largest of the Balearic Islands, an autonomous community of Spain. A selected bunch of guys and girls will live in a large mansion for 3 months. They will be given all of the food, and drinks they want.

A large three-story mansion near the center of the island. There are 6 bedrooms (3 for the girls, 3 for the guys. Maximum is 3 people per room. 2 bedrooms containing walk-in closets), and 3 bathrooms. Each bathroom contains a shower, and toilet as normal. Each floor contains:

Outside:
-Pool, as you can see
-Hot tub next to the pool
Basement:
-A game room which includes a pool table, a wide-screen HDTV for video gaming, and a stripper pole
-Exercise room (2 Treadmills, A variety of weights, 3 Bowflex Machines)
1st floor:
-A Full Service Bar with an efficiency kitchen
-A room where the house phone is located
-2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms
-Confessional Room
-Wine and Alcohol cellar
2nd floor:
-4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms

Rules:
-Romance is encouraged
-There are some things that can be mentioned as a past experience, but don't go into detail with it. Sex/Eroticism is one, drugs (depending on the drug) is another. Alcohol is an exception.
-Violence is encouraged. In other words, fighting.
-Profanity is encouraged. Highly.
-No Godmodding
-RP must be able to post at least once every 4 to 5 days
-SUBSCRIBE TO BOTH THE OOC AND IC, AND CHECK OCCASIONALLY FOR UPDATES
-PM me on any ideas to improve the roleplay.
-Minimum amount of IC post is two paragraphs (minimum is 3 sentences per paragraph)
-PM me when you want to leave, or any technical problems that will disable you from posting in 4 to 5 days

Warnings:
-There will be a range of sexualities in this roleplay, so be forewarned if one is offended by it.
-Sorry, no cell phones in the house. You can have them outside of the boundaries though (nightclubs, beaches, etc.)
-In Spain, the age limit of alcohol consumption and purchasing it is 18, so the minimum age of characters is 18.

Extras:
-Roommates will be picked at random before we go to the IC
-TWO MORE GIRLS ARE NEEDED IN THE HOUSE. Others will be locals after that.

Characters
Housemates
Carmen Izquierdo-Jaybt9
Thiago Izquierdo-Jaybt9
Shaylee Oliver-echored
Michael Hassell-FunnyGuy
Roxanne Phoebe Laifette-chaoticsunrise
Bethany Michelle Lee-chaoticsunrise
Leoro Jaorous Maicca-chaoticsunrise
Emilio Ibrahim Garcia Ramirez-Hцггісαпє
Phaelina Jackqueline Ontero-Nezzera
Peter John Ford-xXSweet_As_SinXx
Cayden Gage Najm-chaoticsunrise
Gabriella Vazquez-shinigamiriku
Jaime Pandora Lars-EndlessMelloD
Aereal Domonique Winters-Winds of Fate
Derrick Antoine Pickett-Winds of Fate
Damarius Nehemiah Nicholson-Winds of Fate

NPC Characters
Adrian Medina-Local Resident of the island

Character Sheet
Code: Select all
[font=Georgia][center][size=150]Full Name[/size][/center]
[right][img]Realistic%20Picture%20here[/img][/right]
[size=85][b]I was Born:[/b]
[i](First and Last Name)[/i]
[b]But I am, to the people:[/b]
[i](Nickname. This is Optional. If you don't want a nickname, REMOVE this part)[/i]
[b]The # of years I've been in this world is:[/b]
[i](Age.Must be 18 and up)[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[i](Male or Female)[/i]
[b]My sexual line is:[/b]
[i](Sexuality. Straight/Hetero, Gay/Homo, Bi, etc.)[/i]
[b]Music is my life, and life says:[/b]
[url=(link)]words[/url](Theme Song. In the middle of the url code you will enter something in the lyrics of your theme song that suits you, where it says "words". If it's instrumental, just say the title, or a few words describing the song.)
[b]When people see me, they see:[/b]
[i](Appearance)[/i]
[b]The Basics about me:[/b]
[i](Personality)[/i]
[right][b]I despise:[/b]
-
-
-[/right]
[b]I like:[/b]
-
-
-
[b]I carry my things with:[/b]
[img]Image%20of%20Backpack/Case/Purse/any%20other%20bag[/img]
[b]I take with me:[/b]
[i](A list of things contained in the backpack/Case/Purse. This includes laptop/netbook, phone, mp3 player. Plus anything you want)
(Must contain links to them set in this formula [url=(link)]item[/url])[/i]
[b]My type of style:[/b]
[i](Outfits. Must be set up in this format "[url=link]# (example)[/url]")[/i]
[i]Normal Outfits:[/i]
[i]Party Outfits:[/i]
[i]Swimsuits:[/i]
[i]Other Outfits[/i] (Optional. State want kind of outfit it is (pajamas, etc. You can OMIT this one if you don't want to include one)
[b]Other Information:[/b]
[i](Some other stuff that you want people to know about you)[/i][/size][/font]
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:46 am, edited 15 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Ibiza in My Soul (Nightlife RP) [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:05 am

Carmen Izquierda

I was Born:
(Carmen Izquierda)
But I am, to the people:
"Jazzy", "Tutu" (Called "Tutu" by her brother)
The # of years I've been in this world is:
My sexual line is:
Heterosexual
Music is my life, and life says:
CARNIVAL!!!!
When people see me, they see:
Carmen is 5 feet 9 inches, with a slim figure and the majority of her height coming from her legs. Her skin is a bronze shade, and has always been that shade since the day she was born, unlike her brother. Her charcoal black hair lays right above her chest area. She prefers her hair straight, but tends to cripple it every now and then with its own Island flare. Her eyes are noticeably dark from far away, and remain that way up close. Sharing the family features, her lips are recognizable and full.
The Basics about me:
Carmen may be a Brazilian bombshell, but she isn't very free like her brother. Carmen is pretty social and caring around people, including strangers. Something she got from her mother. She doesn't like to hold thoughts in, otherwise it would be stuck in her mind forever. Fashion is her ordeal, casually and formally. She loves to dress up for parties, calling it "Halloween" every time a party occurs, and she makes sure that she is best dressed, if not, a standout. She does like to show skin, but she only likes to show her arms, legs, and midriff. She only likes to reveal very little of her buttocks, but being from the land where everyone loves to flaunt what they have, Carmen has no choice but to get the best of it. A part from the parties and liveliness, there are times when she just wants to be calm, and tranquil. Her relationship with her brother is very separate. She doesn't want to bug him about his sexual habits with women, but there are even times when she may be worried about what he might end up with, such as STDs, and even CHILDREN. She hates to judge people older than her, so she lets him do his own business. In “party mode”, Carmen parties just for the dancing, because she loves to dance, everywhere she goes. Figuratively, she dances "for her life", and plans to make a career out of doing performance dancing.
I despise:
-Guys who can't dance
-Drama
-Makeup, even though she wears lip balm and lip gloss.
-Peanuts
-Self-Centered People.
I like:
-Samba, and Capoeira music
-Bananas
-Carnivals
-Pão de Queijo (Cheese Bread)
-Capoeira
-The color Light Blue

I carry my things with:
I take with me:
Netbook
Cellular Phone
Lip Glosses= 1, 2, 3
A Picture of her mother
"Cool Water" Perfume

My type of style:
Normal Outfits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Party Outfits: 1, 2, 3, 4
Swimsuits: 1, 2, 3, 4
Other Outfits: Nighty Nite 1, 2, 3, and 4
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 am, edited 14 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Thiago Izquierda

I was Born:
Thiago Izquierda
But I am, to the people:
"Thiago". A sexy name as it is.
My sexual line is:
Heterosexual
tu vai gostar
Standing 5'11", Thiago's muscular figure resulted from his lifetime athleticism. The figure of a Greek athlete as some have proclaimed. His clear skin is tanned and bronze, as living in Brazil had resulted his tan to be permanent. His hair is black, but is always buzzed, because he doesn't like his hair grown. His eyes are dark ebony brown, that appear black from afar, while his lips are full and rich enough to give women the best kiss of their lives. His attire is comfortable, and occasionally tight and provocative. Revealing at best.
The Basics about me:
If someone first saw Thiago, they would say that he was free-spirited, and hot, if a girl said that. Thiago is friendly, and comedic, just like his sister, but is EXTREMELY flirtatious and EXTREMELY seductive, unlike his sister. Thiago, like his sister, loves to party, but Thiago doesn't like it solely for the dancing. He likes it mainly for the girls, also. He'll dance with a random girl seconds before he even enters the door. While dancing, Thiago.....basically gyrates. He might as well just have sex on the dance floor. Speaking of “sex”, Thiago is described in the group as “the sex addict”. He loves sex, adores sex. He would marry sex, and if he's not around women to have sex with, he'll find ways to (I'm not saying how). He is such a sex addict that he even lost his virginity at age 13, with TWO WOMEN. He may dress in tight clothes at rave scenes, but that is because Thiago just loves showing skin. He could even go to a club naked if he wanted to. He is pretty much inspired to be an “exhibitionist”, which is why he is so free-spirited. When he speaks, being Afro-Brazilian and all, he lets his Carioca accent control his speech a lot. In some, but very few, cases, you may not know what he is saying. Vulgarity, however, is something that is quite recognizable in his speech. There are very few times when he says vulgarity, but when he is in that “party mode”, or “sex mode”, words do tend to come out every now and then. Thiago has done training in kick-boxing, in case he has to fight, but he wants to think of himself as a “lover”, not a “fighter”. He also as a grave interest in sports. In particular, soccer. There is never a time when he misses a game with his favorite team; Brazil, of course.
I despise:
-Drama
-Girls with no spines
-Authority
-Censorship
I like:
-Girls
-Sex
-Bananas
-Sports (Soccer)
-Brazil (Thiago's Home Country)
-Funk Carioca/Baile Funk Music.

I carry my things with:
I take with me:
Verizon Droid Phone
Laptop
Ecstacy Condoms
Glowsticks
Notebook and Pencils

My type of style:
Normal Outfits:1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Party Outfits:1, 2, 3, 4
Swimsuits: 1, 2, 3
Other Information:
He has a tattoo of a small scorpion on the back of his neck, representing his horoscope (Scorpio).
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 am

A Local resident of the island, and an NPC.
Adrian Medina

I was Born:
Adrian Medina
My sexual line is:
Homosexual
Star Eyes
Standing 5 feet and 11 inches, Adrian's physique is....hardly there. His figure is slim, hardly having any muscles showing on his body because of his small frame. He hardly has hair on his body, because he shaves. The only place is on his navel area. His foot size is considered "average for his height" by most people. Adrian watched his appearance, so his nails are relatively short, and clean. His skin complexion is pale peach, comparing him to a vampire. His face has a unique structure in its own. His cheekbones are strong and chiseled. His hair is dark brown, while his thick eyebrows match. He likes to gel his hair back, and sometimes his gives it more volume by lifting it up. His slightly drowsy eyes have a dark brown color, being described as mysterious. He has few, yet noticeable facial hair on his chin. His clothing style is described as "classy" and "sophisticated" to foreigners, but to Europeans, it's the standard in fashion for them. He's usually suited in Neutral Blazers and straight jeans. Sometimes skinny jeans. He'll wear any kind of shoes; slippers, tennis shoes, sandals. People would think he's a Prince with an edge.
The Basics about me:
Adrian is your everyday gentleman, but with a rainbow twist. He's friendly and really outgoing, talking to practically anyone. His chivalrous personality sprouts out like flowers. He shows good mannerisms around people, even though he does make some mistakes. He respects his elders to the highest, especially his grandparents. People would call Adrian a "wino", because the only alcohol he likes to drink is wine. His wine-drinking experience goes back to age 11, taking it at a special event with his father. One time, at age 16, he was at a friend's house party, where he drank plenty of wine, waking up the next morning in their backyard with nothing but his underwear on. This lead him to so much trouble, and even lead him to take a break from wine, until he was the legal age of 18. From then on, he chose to be more responsible with his wine consumption. Speaking of parties, he loves to dance to a beat with many people around him doing the same thing. He usually hosts get-togethers at his apartment once a month. He hates to stay in the house by himself more than 24 hours, but there are times when he desires some quiet space in his schedule.
I despise:
-Bulls
-The Color "Purple" (Not the novel)
-Colors with high saturation (except White)
-Authority
-Religion and Cults (Because of beliefs and practices)
-Beer

I like:
-Olives
-Wine
-Cherries
-Neutral Colors, including Black
-Jazz Music
-Trance Music
I carry my things with:
I take with me:
(A list of things contained in the backpack/Case/Purse. This includes laptop/netbook, phone, mp3 player. Plus anything you want)
(Must contain links to them set in this formula [url]item[/url])

My type of style:
Normal Outfits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Party Outfits:
Swimsuits: 1, 2, 3, 4
Other Outfits (Optional. State want kind of outfit it is (pajamas, etc. You can OMIT this one if you don't want to include one)
Other Information:
He has a Siamese cat named Maria, named after one of his maternal great-grandmothers.
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:19 am

Shaylee Oliver

I was Born: July 17
(Shaylee Oliver)
But I am, to the people:
Shay, or Blue (because of her eyes)
My sexual line is:
Straight, but has made out with a hand full of girls at parties
Theme Song: Just Dance, Lady Gaga
(See photo)
The Basics about me:
Outgoing and daring, Shay likes to push the limit when it comes to anything in life. She has been referred to as a textbook blond on occasion, having her 'slow' moments. She takes any chance she can to party and socialize with others, and wants to make a name fore herself in the club scene. When she saw the opportunity to come to Ibiza, she jumped all in, packing immediately. It would be her first trip out of the United States, and she was going to make it worth it. "Party like a rockstar" is her favorite saying and she wants to get it tattooed on her body somewhere while she is there. She loves the male sex, but isn't one to search for a steady relationship-- lets just say she isn't going to say 'no' to a guy when it comes to sex, and one night stands. She is smart though, and requires the usual protection (condoms/takes birth control). Her parents are wealthy and never around, which is probably the reason she is the way she is. She gets along with other girls usually, but loves to push buttons and cause drama. Confrontation is a game in her eyes. She loves to shop and splurge on items she doesn't really need, just to show off to others. She wants to be a DJ one day.
I despise:
-Authority, being told 'no'
-Seeing embarrassing photos surface from past parties
-being tied down in a relationship

I like:
-Drinking/Socializing
-Picking on other girls to start some drama
-Having things being paid for by people other than herself
I carry my things with:
I take with me:
iphone which acts as her phone and ipod, makeup of all types, a digital camera, cash, credit cards/ID, writing pad, pens, etc
My type of style:
Normal Outfits:
Party Outfits:
Swimsuits:
Last edited by echored on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:21 am

ah sorry that format didn't work right for me, oops! :/

EDIT

I fixed it pretty much! Just had to go back in and read the code. I was half asleep when I did it last night.
Last edited by echored on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:51 am

Might be my mistake as well, since I wasn't very straightfoward to it.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:13 am

I'll finish this shit later Jay. Your sign up is hard :(

Michael Hassell

I was Born:
(Michael Hassell)
But I am, to the people:
Mike
My sexual line is:
Straight/Hetero
I Swear I'd Never Fall in Love
(Appearance)
The Basics about me:

Michael is mostly know for his free spirited nature. He takes risks like it's his job. On occasion these things can be life threatening. He's not a guy who tries to look for danger though; He just loves living life excitement around every corner.If you ever see a grave look on his, face you better be wary of what's going on with him, because Michael is almost always smiling. He's competitive and loves going up against others just for the fun of it. He flirts a lot, but he'll never admit it. Speaking of not admitting, Michael enjoys telling small fibs just for the fun of it. Most of them aren't very believable and can be taken in as sarcasm. He loves going out, whether is be to the club, dinner,the movies, or something like bowling. He's open to new things, not everything though, but Michael find traditional things boring. Michael likes to mess around a lot, but if you talk to him seriously, he'll give you the respect of speaking with the same manner. He'll do whatever he can to get a smile on someone else's face, especially if it's a friend.

I like:
-Being out somewhere
-Women
-Jokes
I despise:
- Complaints
- The word "Impossible"
- Negativity

I carry my things with:
I take with me:
Netbook, Phone, Cologne, Condoms, Headphones, iTouch, Brush, Hair Grease
My type of style:

Normal Outfits: #1, #2,
Party Outfits: #1, #2, #3
Swimsuits: Swim Trunks
Other Information:
Michael is really active and works heavily on his endurance. He's on his College rowing team.
Last edited by FunnyGuy on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:36 am, edited 7 times in total.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Oh, sorry about that. Hopefully my profiles help a little. Don't forget to subscribe.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Roxanne Phoebe Laifette

I was Born:
Roxanne Laifette
But I am, to the people:
Roxie or Bee
Twenty-One
My sexual line is:
Polysexual
Baby, I can make you feel hot,hot,hot,hot.
Standing at the average height of five foot five, and weighing in at only 103 pounds, she's quite the small thing. But, don't let looks deceive you this little one is a firecracker. Roxie has a slim body from cheer leading all through high school, and making sure she's fit enough for the modeling jobs that always give her the little boost of money she needs.
Her hair is naturally light blond, but through high school she suffered through so many 'dumb blond' jokes, she grew to hate her golden locks. Her hair is now a dyed a dirty blond color that leans into the realm of brown. Her roots are usually that light blond, but her hair is so layered that sometimes you can't tell it's just the roots.
Moving on to Roxanne's beautiful face, the first thing you should know is that when she was nineteen, she had a nose job. It used to have a horrible curved, hooked look to it; but now it's just as cute as can be. As she's been told often, she has bedroom eyes, they're deep blue in color and her lashes are long and thick; even without the help of mascara that she usually has. Her lips are full, and light pink and always covered in some shiny lip gloss to make them look even better.
Now, no on can deny this girl has sex appeal, but she's not as beautiful as all the attention she gets would suggest. Bee is very pretty, but it's more the fact that she flaunts her body in skimpy clothes and tries to show herself off best at every angle; somewhat trying to prove to her insecure self that she's beautiful.

The Basics about me:
To be blunt, Roxanne is quite slutty. She likes to be the center of attention and the star of every room; and she also likes to 'try out' each person who seems interesting or attractive enough. With a violent red temper Roxie is definitely one to throw a huge hissy fit when she doesn't get her way. These can include screaming, yelling, throwing things and sometimes even shows of violence. She's can be found not only fighting with girls, but with guys too.
One thing that you soon learn about her, is that while she thinks that she should be shared among many people, she's a very jealous girl. Don't tell her you care about her if you're planning to show anyone else affection. She fights for what she thinks is hers and will kick anyone's ass.
The only time that she gets along with everyone is when she's drunk. Yes, Bee is an extremely sweet drunk. She can be found smiling, giggling, and loving up on anyone who comes within proximity. All her inhibitions do seem to go out the window -not that she had many in the first place- but then again, so do all her angry and jealous tendencies.

I despise:
- Sharing
- Sleeping Alone
- Wearing my Glasses

I like:
- Dancing
- Flirting
- Cookies

I carry my things with:

I take with me:
Cellphone, iPod, Lipgloss, Wallet,

My type of style:
[i]Normal Outfits:
one.two.three.four
Party Outfits: one.two.three
Swimsuits: one.two.three
Other Outfits sleepy.time
Other Information:
(Some other stuff that you want people to know about you)

Bethany Michelle Lee

I was Born:
Bethany Lee
But I am, to the people:
Beth, Bethi, or Ella
Nineteen
My sexual line is:
Heterosexual
[url=(link)]words[/url](Theme Song. In the middle of the url code you will enter something in the lyrics of your theme song that suits you, where it says "words". If it's instrumental, just say the title, or a few words describing the song.)
(Appearance)
The Basics about me:
Bethany Lee is one unique girl, to say the least. Her persona changes at the drop of a hat and she's constantly changing mood. When she's happy, she seems very hyper and wild; giggling, dancing around, and being silly. But, to be like that she has to be really comfortable around the people she's with (either that, or she just has to not care about their opinion).
Otherwise, she's quiet and shy. Seeming like the total wallflower type and just sitting around and listening. She can be a very, very good listener to those who need someone to vent to and she's also good at keeping her mouth shut no matter what her own personal opinion on the issue may be.
Although she may be a sweetie pie, Beth is a little bit on the crazy side. She likes to do everything her own way and often gets a little bit scared of the other people around.
She can seem completely insane to those who don't understand her. She's actually quite afraid of people that she doesn't know; so when people talk to her while she's doing something most would consider out of the ordinary she freaks out a little bit. Also, she can get a little home sick for her boyfriend.... So she doesn't wanna get really close to anyone in here.

I despise:
-
-
-

I like:
- Plaid
-
-

I carry my things with:
This and This
I take with me:
Cellphone, Zune, Laptop, Wallet, Pictures of her boyfriend , Mom, Dad, and Little Sister, lipgloss, sunglasses, notebook, journal gel pens, and Juniper.
My type of style:
Normal Outfits: one.two.three.four
Party Outfits: one.two
Swimsuits: Swim.time
Other Outfits Jammies
Other Information:

Leoro Jaorous Maicca

I was Born:
Leoro Maicca
But I am, to the people:
Leo, Rou, or Jay
Twenty
My sexual line is:
Bisexual
Is there somebody who still believe in love?

The Basics about me:

I despise:
-
-
-

I like:
-
-
-

I carry my things with:

I take with me:
Cell Phone

My type of style:
[i]Normal Outfits:

Party Outfits:
Swimsuits:
Other Outfits
Other Information:
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:33 am

@chaoticsunrise Oh, coolz. Don't forget to subscribe to the OOC.

You can edit your profile along the way.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:07 am

Jay; I'm.. wondering if there is a character limit. I keep coming up with them, but I don't want you to be like 'wtfsomanycharacters'. I have one more guy I really want to play, so, if that would be alright... ;D

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hцггісαпє on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 am

Emilio Ibrahim Garcia Ramirez

ImageI was Born:
Emilio Ramirez
But I am, to the people:
Ibra, or Lio. Ibrahim if they want. He never goes by Emilio.
Twenty-One
My sexual line is:
Bisexual
"I was born to get wild, that's my style. If you didn't know that well baby now you know now..."

(Appearance)

The Basics about me:
Ibra is, for the most part, a carefree and easygoing young man. He tries to live life to the fullest; devoting himself in living and doing whatever he wants. Work? Nah. That's not part of his vocabulary. His family's rich anyway, considered one of the wealthiest in Espana actually, so he never had to work for anything. Ever. Like, his brother, Ibra's an adrenaline junkie. Born in the shores of the Canary Islands, his favorite past time was jumping off high cliffs into the ocean, and wake-boarding with his brothers. He loves anything that gives him energy, and loves high-energy sports like football, and rugby.

Ibra can also be quite the animal on the dance floor. Just pump him up with enough vodka, and he'll start dancing like there's no tomorrow. He may look all classy and handsome but he isn't all that well-versed in flirting, except when he's completely hammered. If you try flirting with him when he's sober, then all you're gonna get are tons of awkward stares, super lame pick-up lines, and stuttering. And just because he parties hardy and dances like a prostitute on a sugar rush doesn't mean he's addicted to sex. Yeah, he likes the occasional one night stand, but he doesn't do it very frequently. In fact, he's only done it a couple dozen times, unlike most guys his age who think about sex 24/7.

Ibra can also possess quite a nasty temper. Though generally friendly, once you get him angry, all traces of friendliness disappear almost immediately, replacing it with pure, white-hot rage. He's known for his tendency to go violent without hesitation, unless it's a girl, then he'll revert to screaming, and object throwing. And even if you're his closest, dearest friend, he still won't hesitate to hit you, and he packs quite a mean punch, not to mention a rather colorful vocabulary to match. Luckily, it's difficult to get his temper flaring.

I despise:
-Homophobes
-Cigarettes
-Insects
-Hangovers
-Drama
I like:
-Alcohol (Mainly Vodka)
-Beaches
-Night Life
-Football (Soccer)
-Cash

I carry my things with: This.
I take with me:
-iPad
-Blackberry Torch
-iPod Nano
-Flask filled with Vodka
-Sony Cybershot DSC-T300
-Wallet w/ cash, credit cards, license, ID, etc.
-Smint
-Guitar Picks

My type of style:
Normal Outfits: |One|Two|Three|Four|
Party Outfits: |One|Two|Three|Four (Front)|Five|
Swimsuits: |One|Two|
Other Outfits: |Soccer|

Other Information:
He was born in the Canary Islands, but his primary residence is in Madrid.
Last edited by Hцггісαпє on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hцггісαпє
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:39 am

chaoticsunrise wrote:Jay; I'm.. wondering if there is a character limit. I keep coming up with them, but I don't want you to be like 'wtfsomanycharacters'. I have one more guy I really want to play, so, if that would be alright... ;D

If you mean "character limit per roleplayer", no there isn't.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Phaelina Jackqueline Ontero

I was Born:
Phaelina Ontero
But I am, to the people:
Phae, or Jack
Twenty one
My sexual line is:
Wavy.
take care what you ask me, 'cause I can't say no...

A pretty, petite girl; Jack stands at a mere five feet tall and weighs in at just under a hundred pounds. She has a twenty inch waist and a nice big pair of silicone breasts- only one of which she's proud of. Her body is always covered in tattoos, but the only permanent ones she has are a flower on her right shoulder and the words "Well behaved women rarely make history" across stomach between her hips. She used to have another, but she got it lasered off a few months after she got her boobs done. Phae has big brown eyes and plump lips that are almost always covered in flavored lip gloss. She has both earlobes and her navel pierced. Her hair is naturally strawberry blond, but she's been dying it for about a year.
The Basics about me:
Phae is a people pleaser. She can't stand to see anybody cry, and hates to be around fighting. If the world went her way, there would be a lot less war and a lot more sex; of course, this isn't something she says often in public- not flat out, anyway. It's hard for her to say no to anyone, especially if that person has a good pout going on. When it comes to the people she cares about, saying no to anything they ask of her is virtually impossible. Jack tries to keep everyone happy all the time, even though this goal has gotten her into a bit of trouble multiple times. Now, you'd think a girl like that would be a goody good of some sorts, because the first people she would ever try to impress and keep happy would be the overly protective, prude parents that every girl has- right? Wrong. Since Jack's family was never really one to stay on the good side of the tracks, and the neighborhood she grew up in wasn't exactly one of the best, she started getting pressured into things most parents try to keep their children away from at a young age. She's been drinking since she was nine, smoking since she was twelve, and lost her virginity at thirteen. By the time she was fifteen, she had tried every drug available to her. With everything the girl's seen in her life, it's not much of a surprise that she wishes for something a lot happier, and more peaceful. She tries to avoid conflict, and is pretty easy to persuade.

I despise:
- Fake things.
- Disloyalty.
- Typos.
- Overly salted foods.
- Vomit.
- White chocolate.
I like:
- Paint.
- Dark chocolate.
- Macadamia nuts.
- Glitter.
- Belly dancing.
- Kissing.

I carry my things with:
eins.zwei.drei.vier
I take with me:
lip gloss || eyeliner || lighter || cell phone
wallet || iPod || pocket knife || pepper spray
perfume || gel pens || mints || gum || bc

My type of style:
Normal Outfits: uno.dos.tres.cuatro.cinco
Party Outfits: lets.go.party.hard.or.we.can.do.it.fancy
Swimsuits: water.wear
Other Outfits sweet.sexy.fit.cozy.warm

Other Information:
This is what she looked like before the operation.
Last edited by Nezzera on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:38 pm

hey let me know when the IC is up! Don't wanna get behind ! Thanks :)

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:44 am

echored wrote:hey let me know when the IC is up! Don't wanna get behind ! Thanks :)
Okay, I'll let you know. It probably won't be up till a few days. I'm thinking at least 2 more days.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet_As_SinXx on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:35 am

Peter John Ford

ImageI was Born:
Peter Ford
But I am, to the people:
Pete, or Petey
Twenty-One
My sexual line is:
Homosexual (Closeted)
Remember when I leave that the one in the mirror ain't me

They see a tall and lanky nerd with huge, thick-framed glasses. Which is sorta true. For one, Peter's very tall, like six feet and two inches, and very lightly muscled so he may appear thin. That, and his pale white skin, and ultra huge glasses, pretty much makes him look a lot like the cliche 'unfortunate nerd' that the popular kids pick on in teen dramas. But, that's just what he calls his 'day look', or what he looks like on business. However, when he isn't on business, he changes from 'geeky Peter', to 'non-geeky Peter'. All he has to do is take off his glasses, put on some hair gel, clear contacts, and grow facial hair, then voila! Non-geeky Peter! He also has to switch from formal to casual, of course. Peter isn't that adventurous with what he wears; it's just suits, suits, and suits, then jeans and a shirt. He might throw in a scarf, or a hat, maybe a leather jacket if it's not too hot, but oftentimes, he just goes with a shirt.

The Basics about me:
Peter's an easy-going kind of guy. Unlike his much bolder housemates, he's pretty shy, occasionally going out to dance, and would rather hang back and get drunk by the bar. Besides, his sole purpose in Ibiza was supposed to be business and business alone. Unfortunately, instead of spending his time in a nice hotel where he could work in peace, his super awesome boss decided to stick him in a house full of crazy party fanatics who constantly urge him to go and get wasted with them. The fact that he's secretly gay doesn't help either, since he's almost always in a club full of gay, scratch that, gay and desirable men, and it always takes all of his willpower to suppress his ever present libido. Solution? Women, of course. As much as he hates it, he usually ends up in bed with a woman, rarely men. That, however, doesn't mean he's bi. No. He just uses them as a sort of replacement, but don't get me wrong, he respects women. Besides, he always ends up feeling guilty anyway, and sometimes hungover. Or both. He can also be quite blunt, especially when he doesn't get his daily dose of morning coffee, and he never seems to run out of sarcastic remarks, like he's some sort of sarcasm machine built to terrorize the world with his never-ending sarcasm. Despite that, he's quite friendly, and pretty easy to talk to, so if you need some sort of shoulder to cry on, or just want someone to hear you out, then he's your man.

I despise:
-Smoking
-Alcohol (Even though he can't get enough of it..)
-Homophobic People
-Paul, his brother (See other info..)
I like:
-Good Business
-Coffee
-Photography
-Candy

I carry my things with: This

I take with me:
Laptop, Wallet, Spanish-English Dictionary, Phone, Camera, Disposable Clear Contacts, Notepad and Pen

My type of style:
Normal Outfits: .One.Two.Three.Four.
Party Outfits: .One.Two.Three.
Swimsuits: .One.

Other Information:
He's got a twin brother named Paul who lives somewhere in Barcelona. He has blue hair. Yep, that's right, blue.
Last edited by xXSweet_As_SinXx on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

xXSweet_As_SinXx
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Oh, nice to you, or should I say "Howdy!". Don't forget to subscribe btw.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Say thank you Jay...

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!