Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ibiza in My Soul (Nightlife RP) [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ibiza in My Soul (Nightlife RP) [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:23 am

Sehnsucht. wrote:Blah. I'm working on reading up the IC. I have a ton of school work to do, and I'm getting to be busy with personal RL bs again.. But I'll post as soon as I can. Ugh.

This is Nezzy, by the way. My old account has apparently decided I'm not allowed to access it anymore. O-o;
Ouch, that stinks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 am

Holy bajeezus. O_o; My post is a lot longer than I thought it was. Rofl. Well.. I posted.. [x

LMFAO. Image
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:09 am

I've posted. [:
As I think people noticed ;DDD <3
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:29 am

chaoticsunrise wrote:I've posted. [:
As I think people noticed ;DDD <3

Yep. I Noticed. I'm working on my post right now.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 am

Haha. Jay.. This rp is so far so amazing <3
Everyone is brilliant, and I'm absolutely in love with all the characters.

SweetAsSin; Peter is adorable... [x <333

IsSoObsessedWith/StokedFor this rp ;D

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 am

chaoticsunrise wrote:Haha. Jay.. This rp is so far so amazing <3

Hehe. Thank you. I'm going to post tomorrow BTW. I'm tired. It's 4:23 AM EST where I am.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:12 am

Off-topic. How does 20 feel, because it's been 12 minutes for me, and I don't feel much.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:36 am

o_o
Happy Birffdai? o;

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 am

Happy Birthday Jay ;D <3

AHH Nezzy <3 Love your dp, woman.

Mm. I need to find a different pic I like to change mine. Cuz.. I've been a member for two years... and I haven't change my dp. atall. ;|
in two years.

btw;; I'm not posting again until Jaime and Peter do. Yaknow; don't want the IC to get too far ahead of them..
PLUS I really wanna post for Leo... Who is with Peter :|

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 am

chaoticsunrise wrote:Happy Birthday Jay ;D <3

AHH Nezzy <3 Love your dp, woman.

Mm. I need to find a different pic I like to change mine. Cuz.. I've been a member for two years... and I haven't change my dp. atall. ;|
in two years.

btw;; I'm not posting again until Jaime and Peter do. Yaknow; don't want the IC to get too far ahead of them..
PLUS I really wanna post for Leo... Who is with Peter :|
Thanks you : )

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I need to post for Roxi.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet_As_SinXx on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:44 am

Hurricane's somewhere under a huge pile of homework so he can't come on :| Not until Friday, I think...

chaoticsunrise wrote:Haha. Jay.. This rp is so far so amazing <3

IKR. :D

Jaybt9 wrote:Off-topic. How does 20 feel, because it's been 12 minutes for me, and I don't feel much.

Happy Birthday Jaaay :D Sorry for the lateness :p

xXSweet_As_SinXx
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:14 am

Sweet_As_Sin;; HeyHeyHey: You posting for Peter? Lolol.

And Jayy; Course Love <3 ^_-;
Teeh. Yea... Lots of people are with Thiago right now. O_o;
Beth just burst into that room. Roxi's in there.. and Phae is in there too. lolol.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet_As_SinXx on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 am

Yeah, but only one for now cuz I've got homework. D:

xXSweet_As_SinXx
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Aereal Domonique Winters

I was Born:
Aereal Domonique Winters
But I am, to the people:
Domo or Aery
The # of years I've been in this world is:
Nineteen
My sexual line is:
Bisexual
Music is my life, and life says:
What’s My Name: Rihanna
When people see me, they see:
A well dressed, well groomed, sophisticated young man with a future and a lot to lose.
The Basics about me:
Aereal can be somewhat of a player from time to time. He enjoys making people laugh and often times helps others with their issues. He is in no way conceited, but he is confident about himself and what he does. He used to be an exotic dancer and it taught him a lot about life, he doesn’t take it for granted. He watched his best friend, who was also an exotic dancer, get shot when a fight broke out at the club where they worked. By the time he could get to his friend, he was dead. Now Aereal lives each day to the fullest, always seeking adventure and also seeking a lesson in each day.
I despise:
-Ungrateful People
-Cheaters
-Loud Mouthed People
-Bugs

I like:
-Flirtatious People
-Confident People
-Partying
I carry my things with:
I take with me:
Dell Inspiron Mini
Samsung Galaxy S Phone
Change of Clothes
Gummy Bears
Gummy Worms
Swedish Fish
Protection
Hunter’s Knife
A Zane Book

My type of style:
Normal Outfits: Aereal usually wears a lot of black and white. Often times he wears a blazer or maybe a jean jacket but most of the time he wears black shirts and pants. He doesn't go for the ellaborate decorated shirts but rather plain shirts they say a lot without saying a lot. Regardless of where he goes or what he wears he will always match.
Party Outfits: When he goes out to party he will wear button up shirts or really tight tank tops and skinny jeans.
Swimsuits: He usually just wears swimming trunks, but every now and then you'll catch him in a pair of speedos.
Other Information:
Aereal practices martial arts at a martial arts dojo on weekends. People mispronounce his name as Aerial like the little mermaid, but his name is actually pronounced Ah-Reel. His parents are very wealthy; they have more money than they know what to do with.

Aereal enjo Swimming and playing Basketball when he is bored. Other than that he enjoys reading and cooking and mixing alcoholic beverages.

Derrick Antoine Pickett

I was Born:
Derrick Antonio Pickett
But I am, to the people:
Antonio
Eighteen
My sexual line is:
Homosexual
10 Seconds: Jazmine Sullivan
Somewhat of a loose cannon but a young gentlemen with a positive outlook on life and a great personality.
The Basics about me:
Derrick is a loose cannon. He was kicked out of nearly every high school he has ever been in, it’s a miracle he graduated. He sees every action as either right or wrong, no in between. He is cautious about who he lets into his heart and who he allows into his life. He is kind of flamboyant, but at times a bit masculine. Derrick is very outgoing and kind hearted. Though he doesn’t let things get to him easily, he will defend himself as well as those he loves. He isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty and will do whatever it takes to prove a point.
I despise:
-Ungrateful People
-Homophobic People
-Loud Mouthed People
-Snakes

I like:
-Flirtatious People
-Having Fun
-Partying
-Getting Wasted
I carry my things with:
I take with me:
Compaq Presario Mini
Blackberry Bold
Change of Clothes
Protection
Razor
Nicholas Sparks “At First Sight”

My type of style:
(Outfits. Must be set up in this format "[url=link]# (example)[/url]")
Normal Outfits: He wears a lot of Ed Hardy clothes. He is in love with the Ed Hardy fashion and he has tons of outfits featuring those designs. He also loves the rainbow and has a few outfits to match. His clothes can be a bit baggy and sag a bit but he still maintains style when he wears them.
Party Outfits: Something neon or bright always catches the eyes adn Derrick always manages to find a bright colored outfit whenever he goes out, but on some occasions he will tone it down and wear something normal and relaxeing.
Swimsuits: Swimming shorts are his forte.
Other Outfits: It should be noted that he only sleeps in his underwear.
Other Information:
Derrick practices martial arts at a martial arts dojo on weekends. He and Aereal are students at the same dojo but they hardly talk to one another. His parents are friends of Aereal’s even though the two of them have never talked to one another nor have they noticed one another. Like Aereal, Derrick’s parents are very wealthy; they have more money than they know what to do with.

Derrick loves playing Soccer and Basketball, they are his favorite past times and he participates in them whenever he gets the chance.

Damarius Nehemiah Nicholson

I was Born:
Damarius Nehemiah Nicholson
But I am, to the people:
Damar, Miah, Nehemiah
Eighteen
My sexual line is:
Bisexual
Make a Movie: Twista feat. Chris Brown
A guy who needs to get himself together. A guy who is addicted to sex and treat others as if they were just toys to use.
The Basics about me:
Damarius loves big crowds, but he acts a bit shy around new people. This is a ploy in order to win someone over. He is strong willed and has a determination to win. He enjoys having fun and is very kind to those who are kind to him and very show offish, attempting to impress others which get him into trouble sometimes. . He will speak his mind when he feels the need to. Damarius sleeps with more women than he does men which often confuse people into thinking he’s straight but he does sleep with men from time to time.
I despise:
-Ungrateful People
-Goody Too Shoes
-Loud Mouthed People
-Lemons

I like:
-Flirtatious People
-Confident People
-Partying
-Being Promiscuous
I carry my things with:
I take with me:
HP Mini
iPhone
Change of Clothes
Swedish Fish
Protection
Syringes
Drugs
Water Bottle
Knife

My type of style:
(Outfits. Must be set up in this format "[url=link]# (example)[/url]")
Normal Outfits: Damarius wears a lot of button up shirts, fashionable button up shirts that have intricate desgins on them. He wears normal jeans or designer jeans, however he feels on that day determines what he wears. He has a broad range of outfits ranging from very vibrant colors to very dull colors but they all look good on him.
Party Outfits: Normally done in color sequences, he will wear button up shirts with a matching tank top and some jeans with matching shoes. It's a matching game for him when he gets ready. He loves accessories and will wear them when he needs to.
Swimsuits: He would swim naked if he could but he only wears swimming trunks. He loves to show off his body.
Other Outfits (Optional. State want kind of outfit it is (pajamas, etc. You can OMIT this one if you don't want to include one)
Other Information:
Damarius practices martial arts at a martial arts dojo on weekends. It is the same dojo as Aereal and Derrick but neither speaks to the other. Derrick notices the two and thinks they are pretty hot and would like nothing better than to score with one of them, but other than that he wouldn’t converse with them unless he wanted something out of them. His parents are very wealthy; they have more money than they know what to do with, however, they cut him off because of his drug problem and this caused a rift to form in their relationship. He got a well-paying job to support himself and he kicked the habit of drugs. He only takes drugs now when he is under stress or needs to calm down. He has his own apartment and considers himself better off than he was.

He used to play American Football for High School, but he delves in some Basketball and Soccer.
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 am

WHOOP-WHOOP!!!

Glad to see ya, Winds of Fate. Your characters will be placed onto the first post and on.....the second page? where the roommates are assembled.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:08 am

Ooh. More men. Yummy yummy men. How exciting.
Of course, I find the Homosexual one the most attractive. Roflmao.

EDIT :: Yussss. Thiago must be posted for. I need him. xD
Gawd, so many people are in that room. O_o; You're right, Linnuff.
Phae, Thiago, Roxi, Jaime, Beth...
Well, I guess five isn't that many people; but, it feels like it is. xD

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:51 am

Sehnsucht. wrote:Ooh. More men. Yummy yummy men. How exciting.
Of course, I find the Homosexual one the most attractive. Roflmao.

EDIT :: Yussss. Thiago must be posted for. I need him. xD
Gawd, so many people are in that room. O_o; You're right, Linnuff.
Phae, Thiago, Roxi, Jaime, Beth...
Well, I guess five isn't that many people; but, it feels like it is. xD

Yeah. There's too many people in that room. I'm pretty sure Thiago wouldn't care though. LMAO!

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:31 am

I'm gonna post soon.. Right now, though.. I have homework, a killer headache, I'm hungry and... I'm kinda tired, still >_<

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:17 am

I'm having the hardest time logging in for some reason, but I am finally in and will edit my characters accordingly. I just have to give a link to their music and I will just describe what they consider style wear in order to save time.

Oh Lord, Thiago and Damarius in a room together, lol. Let the good times role. Just so you know he'll probably hit on Carmen most of the time or perhaps one of the other girls, he's a big flirt......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:48 am

Ahhh I'm losing track of how many character there are now ! haha hello winds of fate!

I'll post later when I'm back from my classes!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!