Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tales of Two Rings

Tales of Two Rings.

a part of “Tales of Two Rings”, a fictional universe by Sibrand.

The World of Evalia is at the brink of destruction and war is raged all over her landscape, but something far more sinister is going on than the inhabitants of this world could ever imagine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales of Two Rings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Tales of Two Rings.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tales of Two Rings."

I have edited this first post as I saw fit. For now of course.

Welcome, welcome, my fellow RP friends!

Most of your questions would be answered in that long wall of text I've made there but if your questions are still not answered then do post them here or PM them to me. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Tales of Two Rings.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Don't be so shy people! ;P C'maan! xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:23 am

Terrible sorry for triple post, just want to make sure both those that are now in this RP and those that are yet to join understands one thing:

I'll post the introduction post soon and then you can go on posting. Do not worry if your character wasn't part of the story from the very beginning because they can jump in almost any time through it (There will be a time though when I deem it impossible for someone else to join in but that's when we've reached too deep into the story to be interrupted by newcomers ^^).

I'll make the first post soon and I hope those of you who have joined will have fun and can post something, big or small, here in the OOC as well. ;) I also hope all of you other crazy people (like me) who loves Dark fantasy (like me again, xD) considers joining this because I promise you, it will be legen-wait for it-dary!

- True story.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:57 am

I hope bumping isn't against the rules here, so here goes nothing. XD

Bump. If you don't find this interesting then do share your opinions with me and tell me if there's something I can improve. ;)

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby awesome sauce on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 pm

I Know that i have already told sibrand that i like the intro. But for all of you that haven't read it please do its actually rather interesting. Plus the assassin dude is preety cool lol (smiles at self) but seriously how this roleplay is turning out already and the fact that the first few characters that are posting and that they are somehow interconnected and they dont know it yet leads me to believe that this roleplay is going to be rather complex and interesting. So please join. (your welcome Sibrand for the free and volenteered promotional advertiseing that im provideing lol)

awesome sauce
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:29 am

What is Juda coins, Silas? o.O The money system is coppar, silver and gold. 100 coppar is 1 silver coin, 10 silver coins are 1 gold coins. A quick fix can change that ;)

I'll get on posting soon enough.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!