Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tenjou Tenge: Domination

Tenjou Tenge: Domination

a part of “Tenjou Tenge: Domination”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

(Needs Players!) Toudou Academy's Clubs are battling for control. Only the Jyuuken Club opposes the Enforcement Group that tries to hold power through terror.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tenjou Tenge: Domination”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Tenjou Tenge: Domination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:28 pm

I just saw that right now XD.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Nagi sees's aya nake, and aya kisses Nagi for some reason. Taka, and Maya run into the the showers, and sees it. lol
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:02 pm

I got a Idea you remember how the Main characters started out, why don't you have that, And bring in the new characters int the mix. It would work.

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 pm

I have a question. Are we ever going to get this started? I didn't join so we could talk about how to start. If we need mroe characters, I'll do research and take on the roles. In the meantime, let's just get posts from Nagi, Makihara, Alan, and Ken. We can worry about the others later. So, who starts?
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Nagi can start.

And agreed. I suppose we'd be best off starting while we got people.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm

It would be a good idea. Active roleplays are more attractive for bringing in new members.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 pm

We need Maya natsume, and aya

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Not really :P (Or do we?)

As long as we follow the same basic storyline, (or are we not doing that? :I)

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:38 pm

I guess we would need them if we wanted a romance angle. Bob's covered on the romance thing, and Alan...Well, he has romantic troubles of his own to deal with.

As for the storyline thing, I hope we follow a different storyline than the original for two reasons. Reason one, Bob didn't do much in the original storyline. Reason two, Alan did not exist in the original storyline. Plus, if we were just going to do the original storyline, there would be no point in doing the RP, or adding the word "Domination" to the title.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Yeah but how about the first part off it. We bring Maya, and have Maya Smack Nagi out of the window. That would get a good feel of the story, and thats were we can go off away from the story.

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Well, there is a way we could do that without having Maya in. Instead, why don't we have Souichiro and Bob attack Alan? Alan is black belt level in all known and unknown martial arts, and will kick both of their asses easily. Nagi would come in with a straight punch, and Alan would throw him out the window with an Aikido move. I'll handle the Bob fight part. If you really want to bring the women in, that's fine. But I think that would be a bad-ass way to introduce my new character.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 pm

That can work, Maya can come in like she was going to do something. But she was outside, seeing Nagi flung out the window..

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Sure, that's fine. I'm not against bringing the women in. I just wanted to change things up so that it's our story, not the story presented by the creators of the manga/anime.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Just saying, I'm not letting you guys have all the fun. :P
Ok, I edited.
Last edited by Hells13 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm

We'll get someone to play the girls, I'm sure! :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 pm

OK I've posted check it out, and yes we need them bad. lol

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Err, what happens until then?
Who controls them for now?

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Also, there's one thing that must be said. For a long time in the roleplay, Alan will be a wild card. He's been betrayed A LOT since he got his powers, by his caregiver, by his best friend, by his love interest, and by a demon he thought was a savior to him. So, he's not going to want to join the Jyuukenbu Club, or any club, at first. Nonetheless, it is essential that he joins the conflict because he is, in all likelihood, the best fighter in the whole roleplay. His extensive knowledge and skill in every single existing martial art makes him a powerful force that would guarantee the victory of whichever side he swears allegiance to. His flame powers also guarantee that a leg up will be given to the club he joins.

So, because he is such a powerful force, I think it fair to keep him out of the conflict for awhile. I want Nagi, Bob, Jack, and Ken all to have their moments of glory, as well as their chances to look like badasses. I didn't create Alan to hog all the glory, only to enhance the roleplay. His usefulness in the story and as an ally make him a valuable character in his own right. I hope these two points ease the concerns of those who may say it is unfair for Alan to be that powerful. I understand you, and I make allowances for it.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:48 pm

I Had an idea for a Realistic UFC/MMA sort of deal.

Anime pictures are allowed, but nothing like here in Tenjou Tenge or anything. The only problem is I'm conflicted on how I should go about it.

My current, and possibly best Draft, is 3 teams of 3, each with's it's own trainer/master:

Challenger Team: A Team that has just gotten its name into the books, and aims to reach the top, starting all the way from the dirt of the bottom. Here, they don't care much for whether your art is new or not. You can find the usual stuff here, All Original MMA, Muay Thai, Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, that sort of thing.

Kobujutsu Team: A Team that represents 'Old School Arts,' with some modernized modifications to meet the expectations of the new age of martial arts. Karate, Judo, Japanese Jujutsu, and that kind of thing.

Street Team: The Self Taught Fighters. Using Boxing, Streetfighting, and Wrestling. an interesting team, due to the fact it strays away from style and being traditional.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Tenjho Tenge huh??

Count me in!

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!