Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements

Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements (Elements Open)

a part of “Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements”, a fictional universe by Jaybt9.

The sun of tomorrow will never rise in this world, but with the help of rhythmic elements, all of humankind will be saved from this apocalypse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Chulance wrote:I'd like to reserve Thunder/Lightning!

Sure you can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

My I pretty pretty please reserve Love/Heart :)
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements (Elements Ope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:11 am

xoxMissClairexox wrote:My I pretty pretty please reserve Love/Heart :)
Yes, you can, Claire. :)

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:24 am

Hmm, lots of reserved places but not many characters applied yet. Its a pity, I like reading everyone's characters while waiting for a roleplay to kick off.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:26 pm

TemplarWarden wrote:Hmm, lots of reserved places but not many characters applied yet. Its a pity, I like reading everyone's characters while waiting for a roleplay to kick off.

yeah, I did notice that. Oh yeah, I forgot to note that players can upload their profile unfinished. They can finish it while playing. I might have the RP begin tomorrow.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Updated avatars with better designs, courtesy of our fellow player Magix.

Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Ice
Metal
Thunder
Wood
Shadow
Sound
Time
Spirit/Summoning
Poison
Light/Holy
Heart

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Everyone can begin posting.

Those who haven't entered their profiles can still do so. Elements are still open

How we will start-

We will start with witnessing the disasters in your respective locations, following to Queen Diana (who can be played by everyone), in the form of an owl, leading everyone to the hidden locations of your "special headphones". We will all later be joined into one group, or separate groups. Depending on what you all prefer.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:47 am

Uh, hi. If it's not a problem with you, I'd think I'd like to join this RP. I'd understand if you didn't want me to though, because it seems that I dissappear everytime join a rp you make Jaytb, aaand, I'm really sorry about that x-x. I think I already sumbitted my character though, I hope the position wasn't filled!

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:37 pm

oblivionboix wrote:Uh, hi. If it's not a problem with you, I'd think I'd like to join this RP. I'd understand if you didn't want me to though, because it seems that I dissappear everytime join a rp you make Jaytb, aaand, I'm really sorry about that x-x. I think I already sumbitted my character though, I hope the position wasn't filled!
It's still open, and I'm sure some positions are free. Welcome to the RP.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:51 pm

oblivionboix wrote:Uh, hi. If it's not a problem with you, I'd think I'd like to join this RP. I'd understand if you didn't want me to though, because it seems that I dissappear everytime join a rp you make Jaytb, aaand, I'm really sorry about that x-x. I think I already sumbitted my character though, I hope the position wasn't filled!
I just accepted your character, who seems quite interesting by the way. You can post anytime.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:51 pm

May I reserve Ice?
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Lufia wrote:May I reserve Ice?

Yes you can have Ice. If there are any other questions, feel free to ask.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Element Positions updated

Elements (Consists of different colors of auras)
The Leaders
Fire-Manipulates fire. (Color of aura is red) (Taken by FunnyGuy)
Water-Manipulates water (Color of Aura is Blue)
Earth/Rock-Manipulates the earth, ground, and rock (Color of Aura is Green)
Wind/Air-Manipulates Air, and Wind. Can also manipulate themselves or others to levitate off of the ground. (Color of aura is white) (Taken by BilgeWater)

Manipulators
Ice-Manipulates Ice, and Snow. With the help of water, can generate more ice. (Color of aura is turquoise, and the aura is below 0°F) (Reserved for Lufia)
Metal/Steel-Manipulate metal, and steel (Does not contain an aura. Instead, their body is titanium.) (Taken by elloit)
Thunder/Lightning-Can generate thunder and lightning (Contains a yellow, and lightning, aura)
Wood-Can manipulate wood (Contains a brown aura)

Action
Shadow/Darkness-The use of shadow and darkness as defense, or offense (Contains a black aura) (Taken by shinigamiriku)
Sound/Sonic/Noise-The use of sound, noise, and sonic waves (Contains an Orange Aura with musical notes flashing around them) (Taken by oblivionboix)
Time-The use of controlling time as defense or offense (Contains a navy aura, with numbers flashing around them)
Poison-The use of poison emissions (Contains a purple aura) (Taken by Jaybt9)
Spirit/Summoning-Controlling one's who have a “soul”, and also to summon creatures (Contains a lime aura) (Taken by FunnyGuy)

Assistants
Light/Holy-The healer, and used as a way to blind opponents (Contains a shining aura rather than a colored one) (Taken by Magix)
Heart/Love-It has the tendency to communicate and control every creature, understand one's emotion and can bring someone to fall in love. Heart can also control and communicate to animals (Contains a pink aura) (Taken by xoxMissClairexox)
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Nevermind.

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Submitted a character, if this is still going? Looks like last activity was a little while ago...
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Actually, I was thinking about reopening it. Your character is accepted, and you can feel free to post.

Welcome to the RP.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Re: Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements (Elements Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm

I'm thinking about either restarting or "revamping" it a bit.

What do you all suggest?

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!