Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements

Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements (Elements Open)

a part of “Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements”, a fictional universe by Jaybt9.

The sun of tomorrow will never rise in this world, but with the help of rhythmic elements, all of humankind will be saved from this apocalypse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements (Elements Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:55 am

Futuristic era of 2600 A.D., technology has innovated into new inventions, and a new life for human beings. The world has merged diversely, including with new creations of mankind; androids, robots, personal pets, or maids. These robots are portrayed as friendly assistants to humans, doing whatever humans command them to.

This artificial intelligence movement soon took a turn for the worst, once created his own robotic army, as well as controlling those already created. He brainwashed them all into destructive forces of terrorism. Men, Women, and Children alike, used as targets for the robotic army to test their guns and internal machinery. Mankind prays desperately for salvation. For humanity to be saved from devastation.

Our world's only hope is.....music. Music that unleashes a greater source of power. The power to activate the gods and goddesses of elements. They have selected a group of naive teenagers to become their successors. Their herculean, musical connection to the heavens come from the only source that activates it; headphones. With these headphones in possession, the teenagers will possess elements at greater heights.

Elements (Consists of different colors of auras)
The Leaders
Fire-Manipulates fire. (Color of aura is red)
Water-Manipulates water (Color of Aura is Blue) (Reserved)
Earth/Rock-Manipulates the earth, ground, and rock (Color of Aura is Green)
Wind/Air-Manipulates Air, and Wind. Can also manipulate themselves or others to levitate off of the ground. (Color of aura is white) (Taken)

Manipulators
Ice-Manipulates Ice, and Snow. With the help of water, can generate more ice. (Color of aura is turquoise, and the aura is below 0°F)(Taken)
Metal/Steel-Manipulate metal, and steel (Does not contain an aura. Instead, their body is titanium.)(Reserved)
Thunder/Lightning-Can generate thunder and lightning (Contains a yellow, and lightning, aura) (Reserved)
Wood-Can manipulate wood (Contains a brown aura)

Action
Shadow/Darkness-The use of shadow and darkness as defense, or offense (Contains a black aura) (Reserved)
Sound/Sonic/Noise-The use of sound, noise, and sonic waves (Contains an Orange Aura)
Time-The use of controlling time as defense or offense (Contains a navy aura)
Spirit/Summoning-Controlling one's who have a “soul”, and also to summon creatures (Contains a lime aura) (Reserved)
Poison-The use of poison emissions (Contains a purple aura)(Taken)

Assistants

Light/Holy-The healer, and used as a way to blind opponents (Contains a shining aura rather than a colored one) (Reserved)
Heart/Love-It has the tendency to communicate and control every creature, understand one's emotion and can bring someone to fall in love. Heart can also control and communicate to animals (Contains a pink aura)

Other Characters
Grandmaster Apollo-The God of Music, and the element's musical guide. His true location is unknown.
Queen Diana-The immortal “motherly” guide of the elements, and Grandmaster Apollo's twin sister. She travels alongside the elements. In front of the elements, she is in the form of an owl, while she never reveals her human form. She also guides the students to their locations of their special headphones.
Police Officers
Other Students
The Girl-Mysterious Girl whose story is told in a diary. Her identity is not yet revealed.
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Rhythm Brawl: Heroes of the Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Avatars to the Elements (Used as avatar to character profiles.)

Fire
Water
Earth
Wind
Ice
Metal
Thunder
Wood
Shadow
Sound
Time
Poison
Light
Spirit
Heart

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:29 pm

I'm certainly interested. Character on the way right now. What exactly is the date? 2600 during the robot uprising? Or a little while after? I'm going for norse.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:29 pm

The diary on the introduction is the exact date of the RP.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Can i reserve Wind... im working on the CS as we speak

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 am

BilgeWater wrote:Can i reserve Wind... im working on the CS as we speak
Sure you can.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 pm

I'd like to reserve earth. Also, can earth manipulate plants and nature? If not than I'll reserve heart.
Formerly Foxflare, Calamity, and Truegrit. I go through a lot of accounts.
Image NYAN MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SPEAK IT?

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Earth can do so, and sure Earth will be reserved to you.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:23 pm

How many spots are you hoping to fill before beginning?

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 pm

The leaders need to be filled especially. Other than the two available roles, I'll take a few more days before people can take multiple roles and can begin the rp.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SharpDressedMan on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 pm

I'd like to go ahead and reserve Time.
"Much as I would enjoy launching you out of the airlock, that is not the method of transportation you will be using." -General Zod

SharpDressedMan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 pm

SharpDressedMan wrote:I'd like to go ahead and reserve Time.
Sure you can. Welcome to the RP.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Compendium of Robotics has been included.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/topic-t61234.html

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:30 am

Hmm, what happens if we don't get the leaders? We'll have to improvise, we can even introduce the tragic 'everyone else died so we have to do it'.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:19 pm

TemplarWarden wrote:Hmm, what happens if we don't get the leaders? We'll have to improvise, we can even introduce the tragic 'everyone else died so we have to do it'.

well we already have two, so.....I'll give it one more day until we can take multiple roles.

I'm surprised no one has fire and water yet.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SharpDressedMan on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Yeah... I'm afraid I'll have to drop out.

I'm just having a really hard time with the character sheet. The idea's there but I'm having trouble actually typing it up.

Really sorry for wasting your time.

SharpDressedMan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:58 pm

SharpDressedMan wrote:Yeah... I'm afraid I'll have to drop out.

I'm just having a really hard time with the character sheet. The idea's there but I'm having trouble actually typing it up.

Really sorry for wasting your time.
Sorry to hear that. If you, and anyone else, needs help with the character sheet, feel free to give me a private message, or go into the chat box, and click on the location. I can help you all there as well.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:07 pm

I'd like to reserve shadow/darkness
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 pm

shinigamiriku wrote:I'd like to reserve shadow/darkness
Cool, I'll reserve it for you.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 pm

I'd like to reserve Thunder/Lightning!
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!