Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bad Hands

OOC | 社 Bad Hands 力 | {O/A}

a part of “Bad Hands”, a fictional universe by Tæfarós.

In this era of magic and politics, of man and monster, we are heroes; we are scum. We are bad hands of society, tied to the same fate. Hope you don't mind a little red on those shoes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bad Hands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC | 社 Bad Hands 力 | {O/A}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:09 pm

JEEBUS, how has no one commented on that yet. Story of my life. Gives a new meaning to ~*tuxedo cat*~

O-oh, Cy, that must have been one hot gig. Always count on a balla such as yourself to be the world's greatest replacement. CAN I BE THAT RAD WHEN I GROW UP.

F'cking--Yonbi, scoop us up and take us there. I wanna be Canadian.

We might be moving soon, and galfriend possibly hooked me up with an internship. Cross your pawpads? I am writing... slowry, but I left mandatory viewing in the Write. I hope you haven't changed your keks recently.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Well, fer' one: That there Studio Ghibli movie is beautiful. I love it to pieces. And that does remind me of you. Because you're one tough kitty-bouncer with tuxedo-patterned fur. I'm probably that creepy cat whose trying to get all up in your grill. Chiba's the other bouncer-kitty running in the background to go kick some more cat-faces in. Alrighty. Love, love, love.

Cypher ; World's greatest replacement. Best title ever.

Will do, in my cat-bus. Just be sure you have all yer' things packed. It's gonna be a bumpy (probably snowy, too) ride.

I HAVEN'T CHECKED THAT THING IN FOREV'S.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 pm

WOO YEAH BUMPER STICKER Yoooo! We ain't dead! I ain't dead. It's been a long ride in the catbus and half of us are falling asleep.

But we'll deliver this radish to momma soon enough.

That was supposed to sound optimistic and uplifting but I think it came out............ oh well.
Anyhow, I'm rolling a second character for the second act, bebes so you probably won't see him till then, but... ffff. It's gonna be a dickbag, for once; Terajima style. As opposed to Teriyaki sty---

Any unexplained phenomenon caused in yo' kiddies profiles can be blamed on him (or on him getting drunk with our lovely Isamu).
Including Cheek's balls. Especially Cheek's balls.
And especially any obscure parent murdering and burnt villages.

But uh... we think he's got a grreeeaat sense of humor, so he makes up for his awfulness through that. Sorta.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm

TeheheHEHEHEHEHE.

Yes, the radish! I've literally three days of term left. Please spend your summer days performing yubitsume with us.

Oh si si si, you guys will love him. Wudgels has made him the best Teriyaki member. He even comes with delicious scars and a chewed off earlobe! Oh! And say hi to Jigen in the NPC page. What a pimp.

Also, our city recently acquired every Ghibli movie for show at the museum. Will try to see a handful of films (I've only gotten to watch Pom Poko and Porco Rosso all the way through).

(Help. I stumbled onto Final Fantasy X. All of the characters are Hands: Isamu is a samurai with sunglasses; Kaito is a destructive worldly force; Tsubasa is a boss monster; Tomoe is Riku; Sahen is probably a Chocobo with struttin' feathers; Cheek is an islander voiced by Bender from Futurama, fancy that.)

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue May 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Kaito is Sin? That's... Actually really fitting. Although it would have to be a joint venture with Raja, because the two of them combined is holyshit.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue May 08, 2012 8:14 pm

... Oh yeah--weren't we saying Jigen and Kaito could have some rivalry thing going? Tae and I were saying Jigen and Kaito could have some rivalrymance thing going, dog and dog catcha. I think. So, there's that.

Raja would be Lulu. During the tutorial phase where she's teaching you magic, I kept using the wrong spell on purpose to piss her off and I thought this was very funny. HEAL THE ENEMY, YESSSS. Or she's Khimari, because he's grrreat.

Makoto is Yuna, which fits with Tomoe's Riku since they're buddy-buddy, but. But. She's now married to the weirdo samurai for some reason. But I guess that's okay, because with this set-up Raja will have John Dimaggio's Cheek's baby. Ahahah.

.... WHA--CHEWED OFF EARLOBE!? ISAMU, WHAT THE HELL
That is not kinky at all, that is just unusual and hurtful. How could you.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue May 08, 2012 8:49 pm

No, Raja can't be Lulu because that makes everything between her and Kaito all weeeeeeiiiiiiiird. It also cancels out my subplot idea with thoughts of tentacles everywhere bwaaaaah.

But I like the Jigen/Kaito rivalry possibility. Vitriolic Best Bros for Life!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh Cy, you're just jealous because you want John Dimaggio's baby for yourself. u_u Gosh! And you already have Maya, I don't think you need more naughty tentacles in your life, that would be vastly unhealthy

Vitriolic Best Enemies for Life if they give each other christmas presents in the form of bazooka'd cars and scratched David Bowie CDs! Oh man now they sound like a newly divorced couple, how grand

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue May 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Kaito wouldn't care about the car, but if Jigen gets anywhere near his LP collection, shit will get real.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed May 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Ahohohohohoho. If Cheek ever got too Cheeky around Raja, it'd probably end up like the majority of these. All of them. Even the ones that don't really make sense. In Vasquez' (Y'know, from Aliens) voice. "Or I'm gonna stab you through the heart with a fucking pencil.

Brings me back. I kinna' wanna go back and play that FF because I'm sad how bad the recent FF's have been. And, I'm looking forward to seeing this new character, Wudge. YESSSS.

Kaito and Raja can share vital parts of Sin.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiba Tomoe on Tue May 22, 2012 6:03 am

Guess who pulled an all nighter because she found a stray Siberian Husky at five in the morning? :D
But, for the unquiet heart and brain,
A use in measured language lies;
The sad mechanic exercise,
Like dull narcotics, numbing pain.

Chiba Tomoe
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Tue May 22, 2012 8:03 am

Hey guys, I apologize for my disappearing act. I know, i'm a jerk, but I'm ready for duty now...or something like that.

So Yonbi, Cypher, are we timeskipping to the hotel?

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed May 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Oh Bad Hands IC, wherefore art thou Bad Hands IC? I miss thee deeply, as well as thine associated OOC craziness and love.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed May 23, 2012 8:57 pm

With meeee, slow and unsteady per usual, but here nonetheless! Gahh, bless you all for sticking around. We've been at high alert over here about leasing situations and jobs, got close but not quite, though that's no excuse for my neglecting the Gateway lately.

You're the nicest jerk, Astro. Thought everyone was waiting for the GM, really. Whichever one of us makes the move first is fine--I've got it partially written, but editing's no problem!

Ali you never sent me that husky. This is a problem. Steal someone's camera if you have to.

Wudge, we never specified who chewed off that earlobe. It could have been a stray dog! Not a Dog, just a dog. New character is weird like that.

Anyone got a cure for homesickness? Everyone's up and left for the summer. xD

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed May 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Hm, sure for homesickness... well, aside from all these awesome kids on Gateway, I recommend phone calls and/or text conversations, followed by feel-good movies and lots of fandom-related sugar and fluff. Funny GIFs on Tumblr and stupid memes and maybe even a good book.

At least, that works for me most of the time. Also, ice cream.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sat May 26, 2012 8:36 am

ASTRO, WE LOVE YOU, WE MISS YOU

Wudge, we never specified who chewed off that earlobe. It could have been a stray dog! Not a Dog, just a dog. New character is weird like that.

Ah...... so about that dead dog--
But no seriously, he'll say it's Isamu's fault, if not outright his doing, regardless of what really happened. Because Hajime is a fabulous man who enjoys making the yakuza boys look to their oyabunny (and himself) with much, much unease.

Cure for homesickness. Uh. Whose Line youtube clips worked for me, partially. Funny gifs too. And roleplaying a dorky ship involving a cowgirl and a snake in her boot. I had less homesickness and more "I MISS MY CAAAAAATS" emotional trauma, though. :Da

HUSKYYYY. Those are like, some of my favorite dogs to look at. I've never actually met one in person. It would be an honor though.
I also like Corgies a lot, and I know about three of their ilk. Brandy, Penny and Garrus, all belonging to different owners. Apparently they're crazy popular little stumpy yoda dogs, but they're all so sweet. :)
(Although I often ignore Brandy in favor of the house's cat, Miles. Can you tell I'm one of those losers who makes best friends with the animals instead of actually interacting with people OTL)

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun May 27, 2012 12:00 am

Daaaaw' You guys!

Whoever is the person that has the Corgie named Garrus just put themselves on my greatness list. That Mass Effect love.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon May 28, 2012 9:05 am

The only one that's missing is Mordin. Next pet / creature / plant I get is going to be named Mordin. Affectionately.

Props for the Garrus!Corgie. Or, Garrus anything, for that matter. Oh, oh. Fabulous man-dog? Yes? Where is this fabulous man-dog? IS IT HIDING IN YOUR PROFILE WUDGE 'CAUSE I'M GONNA MAKE YOU RATHER UNCOMFORTABLE OVER THERE. Huskies are beautiful. I miss my cats.

// Mass high-five //

Time skip, ya-huh?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Ehheeehhhh Solo's one weakness: love hotels. The only reason he has a swanky pad is so that he never has to set foot in a love hotel when he has a lady friend. Otherwise he'd go live in the jungle and befriend the wildlife, obviously

THERE IS NO MAN-DOG ANYWHERE WHAT---oh you mean Hajime? Okay I succumbed, he's got a WIP up; so he's not hiding, he's... reclining, I suppose.

As for Garrus-corgie, I am sure he loves you guys, too. <3 Might have to snap a picture next time I see him.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Ahahahahahahahaha.

New OTP: Solo and love hotels. All of them. Especially the dirty, naughty, swaggy ones. Oh, do I post now or wait for Hojopoobear to post first?

Wudge: Raja's gonna eat your boy for breakfast. His crinkled, ruthless forehead wrinkles are delicious. Like ribs.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!