Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bad Hands

OOC | 社 Bad Hands 力 | {O/A}

a part of “Bad Hands”, a fictional universe by Tæfarós.

In this era of magic and politics, of man and monster, we are heroes; we are scum. We are bad hands of society, tied to the same fate. Hope you don't mind a little red on those shoes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bad Hands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC | 社 Bad Hands 力 | {O/A}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Oh shoot. I meant to post a while back and then I didn't. This is... Becoming a disturbing trend with me.
From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Well, it's not like we're on a schedule. We're all pretty chill with timing things around here, no?

Still, if you'd like to post it, I'd love to read it. Just sayin'. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Yonbibuns wrote:Wudge: Raja's gonna eat your boy for breakfast. His crinkled, ruthless forehead wrinkles are delicious. Like ribs.

OHP WATCH OUT NOW or they're gonna end up like those alchemy snakes.
(Those aren't the alchemy snakes. Those aren't even snakes. What is wrong with my google.)

But to that, he says... I am hesitant to even write this down, but he says, with a chuckle: "Little girl. I am at least a three course meal. Skinny thing like you? Better take care not to overeat."
Um, take that however you will, I'm trying not to think about it more deeply than I should. >:T

Yeah, I had decided a while back I prefer a chill pace over "POSTPOSTPOSTPOST." Fairly sure Tae's on that boat, too. xD But A~NY~HOW~, I'd say you love hotel folks are free to do what you want short of barging into the room, mayhaps?
I would write filler stuff, but Tae's working on a post (AREN'T YOU, TAE) and I don't want to make her have to rewrite anything pshpshpsh. But maybe a little something from Makoto's perspective--now that the Dogs are NPC, I can have characters catching glimpses of them without anybody getting all indignant with me for apparently putting their OCs at a disadvantage!

Eeeeexcellent.

But on a less plotsy note; I have this terrible habit of thinking of good ideas only as I'm typing them out. Or when I'm in the shower. Does this... ail any of you guys? OTL

Oh--and yes yes, I encourage you to post, Cy! And Yoni! I might be egging you to do a collab post if you remotely want to, maybe, sort of, perhaps

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:08 pm

I think I could handle a collab post if Yonbi is up for it.

As for that last bit, I have all of my good ideas when I'm asleep and forget them as soon as I'm waking up.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:16 am

^This. Happens to me all the time. Sleeping, or about to fall asleep, or in that half-awake state when you dream really vividly and then promptly forget everything.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:47 am

Sounds good to me, folks. COLLAAAAAAB TIMEEEE.

What're alchemy snakes? What are those? Is that a tarot-card of tail-eating dragons?

Instead of responding in words, I think Raja would respond in terrifying facial expressions and transform into an angry!Wanda Sykes. Raja's not black, but she could be. Sassy attitude wise, anyway. Maybe my imaginations just bizarre, but I always picture my lady-characters voices dropping into a manly tone, because they're secretly wearing woman-suits, and saying something like, "My appetite would make you cry."

I'm lucky that you guys' put up with my tardiness.

And I get ideas at work, get really excited to write them down, then forget about them or lose all motivation when I get home. /sobsobsob.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Yonbi, it's only because you're adorable. Otherwise we wouldn't put up with you. :|

Kidding; we love youuuuu~

Now I just need to figure out where in the hell we're going to do a collab. I suppose that pulling the Write out of cold storage could work. :P

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:00 pm

.................... DUDE. DUUUUDE, HOLY SHIT NUGGETS; RAJA IS THE NAME OF THAT TIGER IN ALADDIN.

I--
I--

can't handle this, guys. That took me a wee bit too long, I think. Brb imitating an ostrich, burying my face in some hole.

Also I was drawing a Hajime response face for Raja, but then I was like "pshhhh drawing. Who does that? YOU DON'T." and fell to the temptations of video games. Need to stop doing that.
Oh, but he's the funny, smug-lookin' old dude I posted alongside Makoto and Isamu, forever ago.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:38 am

So guys, I recently started working at a grocery store, and discovered that old people are jerks.

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 pm

I KNOW. I used to work at a movie theater. Young people are jerks, too. And parents. Really, when you're in customer service, pretty much everyone is a jerk. As soon as you're in some kind of uniform not connected to a structure of authority, it's like you're not human anymore. *shudder*

Sorry; that was probably a much more... something response than you were looking for. Either way, I sympathize.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:21 pm

When I was handing out flyers, people who didn't know when to stop talking were jerks. One of them decided to preach Jesus at my poor flyer-handing buddy. xD It really wasn't so bad though, so all my emotions for you two! You should make customer service characters to vent on this subject, doooo ittttt, it'll be compelling and cool and awesome. </ever the exercise master>

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:57 pm

I recently ducked out of an interview for a company notorious for roping in hapless students. They were to force a down payment on a knives (the product to sell) demo kit that neared some two hundred odd dollars. Sorry to hear about those MONSTER FOLK, guys! D: My heart goes out to you. Might end up in customer service soon myself. You have to look for those bright moments--like when old men shop with cats harnessed to their shoulders. <--this is a real thing

Wudge, you. You're supposed to be the Disney Mistress. You were supposed to know. You were supposed to know.

Raja Wanda Sykes made me die and Astro's set-up was beautimous. Fear not about collabs! We encourage them, droogies. Worst you could do is overlap with what I'm working on. xD Just shoot me a message and we can work things out.

Kuroooo, Tumblr helped homesickness, as did dumpster diving. My future flatmates are very smart about collecting things of potential worth. I will get to that PM right... now.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 am

Presentingggg, our bi-annual ~*~DOUCHEBAG PHONECALL SEGMENT~*~ (because I realized I'd amassed quite a few, accidentally, and you people know I love my dialogues).

Mystery New Character X: "Ee-chan, what are you doing? I need to tell you about something."
Isamu: "I'm having sex with my wife right now."
Mystery New Character X: "Gotcha. .... So, this morning, I saw this dog get hit by a truck--"
Isamu: "-click-"

Solo: "Hey, I found out that--"
Mystery New Character X: "Get a job. -click-"

Mystery New Character X: "Heeey, you're Kyubei's new oyabun-chan, right? How's the family? Oh, wait."

Tomoe: "Fumio-san, where are you?! Everyone is--"
Mystery New Character X: "Hold on, I'm putting my dog on the line. Sakubi-kun! Your girlfriend wants to talk to you!"

The rest of you get hair-related backhand compliments because I am not creative.

Oh, and the voice message Tae was referring to earlier in the IC is this:
"Ee-chan, helloooo. How's life, how's the wife? Don't answer that, you know I never give a damn when you do. I'm calling because this--one of these ugly, fat-headed tiki heads with all the teeth--it looks JUST like you! Especially when you're going all red oni on someone's ass. Rarrr, aarrhhh, so scary.
Anyway, yeah. Don't eat too much at the festival I'm missing out on."

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 pm

I think we need a separate funny miscellaneous crap section for things like this which I love, by the way. If we already have one and I missed it, ignore me because I am a poor sad loser.

Edit: Yep, it's there. I just don't see things that are right in front of may face is all.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:24 am

Feel free to dive into our herp thread. You'll be knee-deep in butts and Crisco, and you'll like it!

That mystery fellow could not give less of a fuck if he tried--except when he does. Oh Wudgels, those dialogues go so well with your Oliver & Company avie. Sahen, why you stiffin' your date. Sahen. Sahen you're a jerkbird.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:57 pm

I had a dream I was Will Smith. But he wasn't an actor, he(/I/we) was a supernatural agent. Had a hot chick sidekick agent, too (though I might have preferred Tommy Lee Jones). We pretended to be some giant manchild's parents so that he wouldn't wreck the city. Ate his awful cooking, listened to him talk about how he beats up the neighbor kids and their dog.
Even managed to mention about how Will didn't remember his own dad because the dude left.

Might have to make a character out of this now.

HM WHAT? Sorry, I was having a monthly mindblown moment and this is one of the threads I won't be double posting in.
I do like my new avie too, yes I do. And Sahen just needs to do something illegal, so he'll be a JERKJAILBIRD haha haha haha.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Like I've told Wudge in the past-present-future-right-now-dammit, I'm horrible at being online at the same time as everyone else and I have the horrible habit of disappearing because of something stupid like accidentally letting my Sugar-babies run free in my room and having to chase them back into their cages. Or falling asleep. Or realizing I work tomorrow. So, is anyone opposed to doing a love-collaborative effort over PM's? Is that what we're doing when it comes down to hunting man-who's-having-sexual-relations-with-a-snake?

Raja's getting antsy. Raja Wandy Sykes. Yes, yes.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm up for that plan. Actually I'm up for any plan that would get us closer to a post. I'm even willing to sell the tiny sliver of my soul I've kept in my possession to whatever deity wants it in order to plow ahead and get this shit done.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:07 pm

You should save that soul-sliver for a rainy day, Cy. Never know when you're going to need one of those. Might need to transplant it into an infant child who will grow up to kill you and save the world. Or something.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiba Tomoe on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:20 pm

So I'm a complete nerd, and I still hang around on Gaia Online. On it, there's this (sort of?) new game called "Monster Galaxy," and you can also play it on Facebook or whatever, but the point is, it's a complete rip off of Pokemon. But there's one Moga (which is what the creatures are called) that I absolutely HAD to get.

It's called a Garuda (it evolves from a Horus), and I named it sahen. JUST LOOK AT THAT DESCRIPTION. Does Sahen tickle his friends with his tail, Wudge?

Here's an action shot:

And here's another action shot but in a field of flowers:

Heheheheheheh
But, for the unquiet heart and brain,
A use in measured language lies;
The sad mechanic exercise,
Like dull narcotics, numbing pain.

Chiba Tomoe
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!