Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bad Hands

OOC | 社 Bad Hands 力 | {O/A}

a part of “Bad Hands”, a fictional universe by Tæfarós.

In this era of magic and politics, of man and monster, we are heroes; we are scum. We are bad hands of society, tied to the same fate. Hope you don't mind a little red on those shoes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bad Hands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

OOC | 社 Bad Hands 力 | {O/A}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:43 pm

A Mythological Mafia Roleplay | Theme of Wind – "Afloat"

T A B | C H A T

Our grand, modern age sees the beasts of myth thriving among man. Living mutually within a great empire, they treat daily bloodshed as no more than stains to be washed. But roaring forces that united the Gangland are threatening to vanquish the hierarchy for good. You know how it goes—it's kill or be killed.

Oh shit, son.

To navigate, use CTRL + F and insert the number of your choice. Ex. 3. for Setting.

1. The Legend [Introduction] | 2. The Tale [Plot] | 3. The World [Setting] | 4. The Hands [Character Creation] | 5. Credits

Family, Factions, and Roles | Races | Locations | Acts | Missions

"Sir, I only wish to play a game. Put down that weapon. Stop it."

1.Image
--as told by some hobo

能ある鷹は爪を隠す
-The hawk with talent hides its talons.

Once, we were blind. This was rather inconvenient.

We the ignorant, the persecuted, the brutish, the uncouth; we thrived on mischief, we perverted fairy tales. We the devils of the world, the denizens of folklore, who desired nothing more than to breach the surface, were indued with a hellish rage. See the mortals flee, see any potential for truces and afternoon tea squandered in an instant, and see us crawling back into the shade to revert back to our ways, to trade fine silks for spiked clubs.

Then he came, called himself the Demon Queller. Queer fellow with an odd face. Knowledge and civility were tools of his trade, and from his hand were free for us to feast upon. And damn, did it taste good.

Tasted like... privilege. Like opportunity. Our deformities became hidden by human guise to be summoned at will. As our savior would have it, however, we needed to pay up. Do a few deeds here and there, some not necessarily good. No objections: no follow up, no power. The deal was settled. We were savages again—savages with swag, but savages nonetheless.

Today, this little mob of ours is known as the yakuza, just a couple thousand guys who play professional gangster for a living. The Queller? Been reincarnated as the wife of our leader. Spirit and human alike coexist within these ranks. But, as most stories would have it, change is a-comin', and it's barreling through like Hell on wheels.

The Chairman and His Wife, Undisclosed Date

2. Image
Acts | Missions
Yep, this is a mobster story. Hide yo' fine china.

Decades past were defined by a clear-cut agenda: own the Demon Queller, own the world. Shoki, the first savior, was the father of a generation that spawned bearers of his gift, and the monsters who instinctively ravaged mountainsides and terrorized seas became heroes for the ages. But no one recalls this campaign for good. Only deeds of violence linger within the folds of history; as yakuza rose above the status of a meager threat, the Queller in tow, yokai were theirs to civilize and command at the head of their conquest.

Nearly half of the twentieth century was spent in a mad scramble to seek the next Queller. Dark days suffocated this era of war. The beasts, no longer loyal under man, fought against them. Yet, one would never suspect a loyal demon enforcer to stumble upon the savior and, in a turn of events, wed her, then succeed the leader after his passing. Could it be?! Yes, a sign of the eighties, no doubt.

Today, the influence of the Terajima Clan reaches the far ends of the earth. The warring years are but a thing of the past. They are not without their oppressors, however; there are those who have cut their ties with Terajima—those who, disgruntled at the notion of one dominant family, prefer their own rule. Kyubei-kai is one of them. And in their wake, strange, foreign creatures are slipping within the cracks, crossing boundaries, and hunting the Queller for their own means.

The roleplay will unfold over the course of three Acts, each with optional Missions that players are welcome to disregard. Keep in mind the it is fairly essential to commit to these scenarios if you wish to gain recognition from your superiors. It is encouraged that you collaborate and plot in relation to this to keep things fresh, exciting, and "ooooh fuck" worthy.

3.Image
Locations

Say hello to contemporary Japan, albeit more bizarre than one could imagine (and you thought it wasn't possible). If you were to glance at the current prefectures for the first time, you might assume that you were missing out on some elaborate joke, that the graffiti was written in ancient cuneiform, or that the gods had simply been drunk. What madness would drive the architects to carve facades so garishly, to build those spires to Babel-esque heights? Blame the eighties. It is both majestic and grotesque, almost a parody of its former self. Like David Bowie, you're likely to freak out in this moonage daydream, but the novelty wears thin once you are immersed in what the country has to offer.

...Or not. With the mythical beings roaming about, it is wise to be wary. Humans, though certainly less hesitant nowadays to drink in the company of a demon, have designated zones where yokai are most prevalent. Sometimes, this is as simple as setting a crude painted sign in front of your shop; at others, it's a true spiritual force. Creatures heed to this and, in turn, have set boundaries of their own for safety measures. Such precautions don't exactly hold up in some (well, most) instances, but what can ya do? No segregation here. Nope. Not at all.

Beneath the technicolor, there is a darkness, a hostility. The streets lull you into peace, only to swallow you whole. Outside of the iconic cities, one may find the pastoral scenes to cater more to their liking. Just ignore the feral monsters creeping in your backyard. They grrrr.

CONGRATS. You survived! Now it's time to see where you stand in all of this. A tad more reading and we'll be done. No kidding.

• When in doubt, consult the [GUIDE]. It is your best nappy-headed friend from grade school. It is there to console you when times are rough. In all seriousness, it's quite important.

• Pick a race and faction that tickle your fancy, then choose a role that suits them. Be mindful of whichever options seem to be garnering the most attention, and try to consider some alternate routes. Common Hands are just that; likewise, they wouldn't be outnumbered by Rares or Exotics. Some roles have multiple slots, while others can only be filled by that ~*special someone~* Even if you are not a member of an established group, your role can still be an occupation (loan shark or shop owner, perhaps).

• One isn't required to be yakuza; however, it is recommended that there is still some loose affiliation or involvement. Your run-of-the-mill businessman, for example, would be an interesting addition.

• Human females willlll... not have much to do outside of the standard crime archetypes. Unless you're itching to play a mean hostess, degradation is the name of the game. They could run gangs in theory, sure, but nothing beyond petty crimes is within their reach. Hey, I didn't create the rules.

But. But but but, demonesses and other such feminine yokai as yurei are welcome to play with the big boys. And that sounds horrible. I apologize.

• Yokai transformation is not instantaneous, with a two-second delay for most trained users. This is prolonged by sickness, injuries, and inexperience.

• There are nooooo reservations, merely the interest and follow-through of the player.

• Insert suggestion here!

HUMAN

Code: Select all
[font=adobe hebrew][center][size=200](CHARACTER TITLE GOES HERE)[/size][/center][/font]

[img](If applicable, but highly recommended! Realistic artwork preferred, but not essential. Size should be NO bigger than 500x500. Align or place however you like!)[/img]

[font=adobe hebrew][size=120][u]BASICS[/u][/size][/font]
[b]Name[/b]: (full, legal name.)
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Faction[/b]:
[b]Role[/b]

[font=adobe hebrew][size=120][u]APPEARANCE[/u][/size][/font]
[b]Complexion[/b]:
[b]Body Type[/b]:
[b]Height and Weight[/b]:
[b]Distinguishing marks[/b]: (Tattoos, scars? Full-bodied yakuza tats are almost obligatory.)
[b]Apparent Temperament[/b]: (from posture, common expression, etc.)
[b]Hair and eyes[/b]:
[b]Facial features[/b]:
[b]Wardrobe[/b]:

[font=adobe hebrew][size=120][u]PERSONALITY[/u][/size][/font]
(Insert a general overview of your persona.)
[b]Speech[/b]: (Accents, swearing frequency, rudeness, tone of voice, etc.)
[b]Pet Peeves[/b]:
[b]Favorite color[/b]: (could just be a color that suits them best, if they have no preference)

[font=adobe hebrew][size=120][u]EQUIPMENT[/u][/size][/font]
[b]Specialty[/b]: (What are you especially noted for? Sum up strengths here as well.)
[b]Fighting Style[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]: (At least two.)
[b]Preferred Weaponry[/b]:
[b]Inventory[/b]: (Anything you might dish out in the middle of the roleplay, be it a pocket knife or a rotten egg, should be listed here!~)

[font=adobe hebrew][size=120][u]LIFE[/u][/size][/font]
[b]Hobbies[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*] (you are allowed to add more)[/list]
[b]Dislikes[/b]:[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[b]Fears[/b]: (allergies can be included here.)
[b]Agenda[/b]: (What motivates them to do what they do? Or perhaps, what keeps them from being motivated to do something else?)
[b]Where they hail from[/b]:
[b]Relations[/b]: (Past and present. Can be in list format.)
[b]Notable Experiences[/b]: (In other words, history! Can also be in list format. :D)

YOKAI

Code: Select all
[font=adobe hebrew][center][size=200](CHARACTER TITLE GOES HERE)[/size][/center][/font]

[img](If applicable, but highly recommended! Realistic artwork preferred, but not essential. Size should be NO bigger than 500x500. Align or place however you like!)[/img]

[font=adobe hebrew][size=120][u]BASICS[/u][/size][/font]
[b]Name[/b]: (full, legal name.)
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Faction[/b]:
[b]Role[/b]

[font=adobe hebrew][size=120][u]APPEARANCE[/u][/size][/font]
(Account for human guise and natural form.)
[b]Complexion[/b]:
[b]Body Type[/b]:
[b]Height and Weight[/b]:
[b]Distinguishing marks[/b]: (Tattoos, scars? Full-bodied yakuza tats are almost obligatory. Yokai will more than often have quirks about them in human guise that hint at their true form.)
[b]Apparent Temperament[/b]: (from posture, common expression, etc.)
[b]Hair and eyes[/b]:
[b]Facial features[/b]:
[b]Wardrobe[/b]:

[font=adobe hebrew][size=120][u]PERSONALITY[/u][/size][/font]
(Insert a general overview of your persona.)
[b]Speech[/b]: (Accents, swearing frequency, rudeness, tone of voice, etc.)
[b]Pet Peeves[/b]:
[b]Favorite color[/b]: (could just be a color that suits them best, if they have no preference)

[font=adobe hebrew][size=120][u]EQUIPMENT[/u][/size][/font]
[b]Specialty[/b]: (What are you especially noted for?)
[b]Fighting Style[/b]:
[b]Preferred Weaponry[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]: (At least two.)
[b]Inventory[/b]: (Anything you might dish out in the middle of the roleplay, be it a pocket knife or a rotten egg, should be listed here!~)
[b]Minor Ability[/b]: (Subtle magicks like invisibility, gliding, or very limited elemental control.)
[b]Additional Guise[/b]: (if any)

[font=adobe hebrew][size=120][u]LIFE[/u][/size][/font]
[b]Hobbies[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[b]Dislikes[/b]:[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[b]Fears[/b]: (allergies can be included here.)
[b]Agenda[/b]: (What motivates them to do what they do? Or perhaps, what keeps them from being motivated to do something else?)
[b]Where they hail from[/b]:
[b]Relations[/b]: (Past and present. Can be in list format.)
[b]Notable Experiences[/b]: (In other words, history! Can also be in list format. :D)

5.Image

• Artwork © Imperial Boy, Taiyo Matsumoto, Studio 4°C, Gojin Ishihara, Flying-Fox, vantid, myself, and others.
  • Wudgeous for being an immense source of guidance and camaraderie, and Prose for believing the idea would even fly in the first place.
  • Tintin for... well, you know who you are. No explanation needed.
  • Those rad dudes for ripping the Metal Gear Solid 4 brush font. So rad.
Last edited by Tæfarós on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Bad Hands | {O/A}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Hokai, kiddos, apologies for the mess! Everything should be straightened shortly. In the meantime, have a drink, knock some heads. It'll be fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:33 pm

ROIGHT THON KIDDOS.

I'd like to encourage anyone who is aware of the rp's existence to comment on here about the weather. Or anything you like. Because on the 24-25th I will probably send out mass PMs to everyone who's displayed interest and things. SO UNLESS YOU'D LIKE ME TO BUG YOU WITH SOMEFING YOU ALREADY KNOWWWW

That is a boring-ass stickler-sounding introduction for me, isn't it? HI, I'm Wudge, and I am not a Taes. (Though some beg to differ). If you know me you know me, if you don't thenuhhhh. You will! <3 You can take my sincerity for granted because if I say I love you that means I LOVE YOUUUU YOU ARE A BEWTIFUL BEING~*~*~*~ and if I say I hate something then, No, really, I think it sucks more balls than an unfortunately-fortuned dude on a golf field. So ch'yeaaahhh, baby babeling, budge on over and give us a hello hug.~
ImageImageImageImage

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 pm

WUDGE STOP TERRIFYING THE YOUNGLINGS, NOBODY WANTS A HUG.

Howdy everyone, I've been around a few times and I'm (sort of) friendly. Call me Cypher, Cy, whatever (except Cyborg; that's reserved for Wudge and a few other members AND ONLY THEM) and remember to keep me fed and watered and we'll get along just fine.

Also, HEY TAEFAROS HEY YOU JUST EARNEDBROWNIE POINTS CYPHER POINTS FOR MENTIONING ZIGGY STARDUST WHILE I'M IN THE DEPTHS OF A BOWIE BINGE.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:29 pm

HOW 'BOUT WE JUST CALL YOU BORG AND FORCE HUGS DOWN YOUR THROAT----

I mean, uh. I am very friendly and loving and lovable. Really. In a seductive Winnie the Pooh voice I sing to you: Trrrust in meeee...
I swear that said "Brownie Binge" and I was laughing. Because it sounded like you did not want to share.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:45 pm

WUDGE, YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

And "seductive" and "Winnie the Pooh" are two things I neverever want to hear used in the same statement. That reaches so many levels of wrong in one sentence I don't even want to consider it.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:38 pm

I am SO in this. I have the perfect character in mind too...

A self centered information broker who's best friend is a wheelchair bound kappa.

Do humans have magical capability?

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Cy: Hahah, my comrade, listen verrrry carefully. And be amazed by the seduction.

Astro: Hummmuuhhhh I don't believe they do....? I'm sure yokai have ~intermingled~ with women humans (why is it not "humen"?? :'[) a-plenty, though, so maybe there are "human" babies running amok throwing spells at helpless forest animals.
I'm also sure we would not want 5,000,003 half-breeds though, so go for it only if you reaally really need that magic. xD
(But! On the other hand, we've had a few people express interest in making a human, so it might just be a good idea to go with a humanoid yokai/shapeshifter.)

But I do like that kappa in a wheelchair idea very much. Can you imagine pushing him down the stairs

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Wudgeous wrote:Cy: Hahah, my comrade, listen verrrry carefully. And be amazed by the seduction.

[...]

But I do like that kappa in a wheelchair idea very much. Can you imagine pushing him down the stairs

Ka sounds disturbingly like the Phantom of the Opera there. "Slip into silent slumber, sail on a silver mist, slowly and surely your senses will cease to resist..." SOMEONE GET THIS SNAKE A HALF-MASK. GOOD GOD.

As for that second bit, yes. Yes I can. Totally something I would try.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:09 pm

So my introduction has been completely outdone by Judgeous. Okay I give up this party sucks I'm going home.

LION-O CYPHER, never shoot down a hug, no matter how terrifying it may be. But hey whoa, glad you liked the horrendously out-of-place reference! We should just string those along as we go. Is it too late to change the Wild Dogs to the Spiders from Mars

You know, "seduction" and "Pooh" don't go hand in hand because, to me, Jim Cummings is Robotnik. And that role he played with an orgasmic inflection to every sentence. Shit was scary. D:

@Astro: O:!! Can that kappa be horribly humiliated. Like, he's not allowed to use elevators. Because.

But really, I'm completely digging that idea, maaan, and I'm psyched to have you on board! Wudgey pretty much had the right idea; say the guy stumbles upon the Crystal Skull (titally unrelated) and gives him greasy sweet moves. Depends on what you're thinkin'. Maybe the humanoid yokai would be a good option. :)

Quick everyone put your characters in wheelchairs

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 pm

HOOOOOOO~ And it's never too late for more Bowie. It's also not too late for me to give my character the first name "Tom" and repeatedly refer to That One Guy's character as "Ground Control". I also totally intend to find a use for the phrase "You remind me of the babe". Because fuck logic.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Yo, I'll tell you what I want,what I really really want...
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ah..

Hey, hi, hello, salutations, greetings, guten tag, and hello in all the other languages I have no idea how to say it in. HEY, it's me, KOO KOO KATCHU, IT'S NABUBU THE BLUE.. SCREW. SURE. Anyway, TaeTae and I are... Joined at the talking umbrella I guess, minus the fingers. Shudder shudder. I just wanted to say I'm staking out at this Roleplay because I've been hearing about it for a while now and I have been waiting for the world's slowest poster to actually freaking post the Roleplay am SO excited for it! But I really don't want to "zigazig ah" I just want to GET THIS PARTY STARTEEEED! YEE-HAW, RIDE 'EM COW BOY! Still not takin' my medicaaaaaatioooon. ~ Anyway, I has no questions, I only wanted to introduce myself, the fabulous Nabu!.. Sort of. I'm an egotistical bastard, I know.

I'm one of them.. Eight egotistical egotists eagerly uttering egotistical ectitudes, mang. Moving along here, I have one thing I really need to do... And no, I don't have to go to the bathroom or declare nuclear warfare against unicorns...

TAETAE MY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVERLY FRAAAAAAAAAAN. <33333333333333~My affections are ever in your favor. c':

Other than that...

Hai gaise.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Tæfarós wrote:
@Astro: O:!! Can that kappa be horribly humiliated. Like, he's not allowed to use elevators. Because.

But really, I'm completely digging that idea, maaan, and I'm psyched to have you on board! Wudgey pretty much had the right idea; say the guy stumbles upon the Crystal Skull (titally unrelated) and gives him greasy sweet moves. Depends on what you're thinkin'. Maybe the humanoid yokai would be a good option. :)

Quick everyone put your characters in wheelchairs

I was thinking of giving him a water phobia.....

Alright that sounds good. Wise cracking ancient grimoire it is.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Tae: You, you, you shuddup because the entirety of the tab and OOC counts as your intro. SO THERE. WHAT NOW.

Cy: If you can use "Smack that baby, set him free" you will have all my respect.
Guy's character is still gonna be called Slavery though. Forever. Miss Slavery.

Nabu: ARE YOU TAE'S AND I'S AND YONBIBUN'S LONG LOST LOVE SONDAUGHTER, BY ANY CHANCE? Shit, glad to see some enthusiasm in someone I'm not familiar with--first time in a long while! In fact I have no idea how I've never seen your face before, I thought I knew everyone >8|
Hey, hey. If I wanna be your lovah, I gotta get with your frenn. And I did. So does that mean I'm your lovah I THINK IT DOES.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Nabu: someone make the crazy man stop he scares me~ HEEEEY, BUDDY, HOW YOU DOING, NICE TO MEET YOU. I've never met you before but I'm a lot more up front about it than Wudge. Speaking of.

Wudge: I'm going to use that line now. And I will hold you to this agreement. Forever. And I'll just find someone else to call Ground control then. TAE. HEY. TAEFAROS. YOU'RE GROUND CONTROL FROM NOW ON YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Wudgeous: You are violet colored in my head. No, I wish I had synaethesia... Wudge, Wudge the fudgemonster. Oooh, I like that. Anyway, NO, I AM NO LOST SONDAUGHTER OF ANYONE, I AM AN ORPHAN, I'M A CRAZY PERSON, I'M JUST A CRAZY WANDEREREREREERR.. I like being enthusiastic. I LOVE EVERYTHANG, not really. TaeTae is my fraaan, and if you are a fran of TaeTae's, then you are a fran of mine tew. I know 'dis to be true.

But I'm too young to have a <3 LOVER <3! We must take it slowly.

I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE...
CAN'T READ MY, CAN'T READ MY, YOU CAN'T READ MAH POLKA' FACE...
AWEEEEEEEEEEEE AWEEBUMBUMBAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY... EHFIDSAFNDASK.

... I'm good now.

Cypher: Cypher, you are a nice color of green. No, you haven't met me. Because I am a NEWBIE. But I'm the smartest and most well informed N00b around, so, yeahhh.. Huh, budday budday chocolate milk kill the mulberry worms, make the silk! THE COW GOES QUACK AND THE DUCK GOES MOO!

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:07 pm

<_< You're killing me.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:17 am

Where do I begin?

Where do I start?

What have I done

Remind me to never sip fluids whilst replying to this thread. Shit goes everywhere. I'm laughing too hard. You nutters, you.

Don't die, Vonny! Assuming you're dying from being overbooked... unless you're actually dying from the shenanigans. Mind us, we get all spastic sometimes. I mean, you saw what happened to the Breathe Me OOC. xD

@Astro: So hype for it. I love the idea of him already. Can't wait to see him get knee-deep in shit manure.

BY THE WAY, Nabu is the Demon Queller! Because I totally gave her an ultimatum and now she is here. She has no choice. That's how our recruitment strategies work. Now she's forever destined to quote pop hits, just as Cypher is Tom and I am Ground Control.

@Wudge: Hnngffffffine, shutting up now.

No really, shutting up. Had planned to respond to everything but it speaks for itself.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Jeffy t'was almost scared away by the ooc, but then she remembered she's this crazy, as well....

Ahem.

I'm stiilllllllll trying to get my brain wrapped around this here roleplay, but gimme a day or so and I'll have a badass dude out here for y'all...But he's prolly gonna be a humans, because I fail at mythological creatures so bad it's laughable. Haha. See? Funny.

Oh, I'm Jeff, by-ther-way, nice ta meet'cha all...Sorta kinda.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brony Otaku on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 pm

I am still considering this, hopefully I will have a character idea solidified in the next 24 hours.
Take a chance and roll the die... get in line for Dungeons & Dragons!

Brony Otaku
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!