Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon: Chosen

Pokémon: Chosen

a part of “Pokemon: Chosen”, a fictional universe by Vix.

(Open!) Band together with thirty-five others and embark on a quest that can save the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Chosen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokémon: Chosen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 am

Yes you may.

Also - IC has been up for three days now, guys.
You should get posting - All characters with the exception of one have been accepted so there's no reason why the IC should have only 3 posts at the moment :) Thanks!

-LF
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Oh. My. God. I'm finally finished my charries. Little, it's either accept or decline. Hope it's accept. It was fun, making my characters...well hope you like them.
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Sorry it's taken me so long to post, I'm having some issues irl. I'll have a post sent in some time today~

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:45 pm

It's fine.
Also - dudedude, can you please put more detail and depth into your posts?

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 am

Good morning, everyone!

This weekend will be moving pretty fast for me while I finish packing and then finally move to Maryland, so I'll post today for the characters to board the ship and Character Interaction may commence.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Will post really soon! If not tonight, then tomorrow some time!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 pm

You guys don't talk much o.o

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm

I would be talking more if I weren't so busy, haha. I've had very little computer time lately. q:

Oh, and sorry if there are any typos in my posts. I just got a new iPad and I'm not used to this keyboard >_<

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:11 pm

I apologize for the lethargy, but I understand it's summer - Family, jobs, vacation. That stuff.
I'm in the middle of moving, so >_<

But, I encourage OoC chattering and please feel free to pitch scenarios to add into the story!
My e-mail and Skype are available upon request.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Moving so slowly - C'mon guys :(
I understand that its summer and all - But one or two posts every couple of days? XwX
Ya killin' me.
Please also try to be active in the OoC :) Thank you!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:45 am

It seems more of which people are not just caring much anymore not to stay negative just saying
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Failkidd on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 pm

No need to be all that negative Ceh. People are juggling summer jobs, vacations, life, and other RP's in addition to this one. Sorry for not posting earlier, though. *Scurries off to be remotely active.*

Failkidd
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Hey guys, how ya been?

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:22 pm

The lack of IC and OoC activity is sad, really it is. I understand that you've all got jobs and families and whatnot, but I see that most if not all of you are on at least once a day if not all day and are content posting elsewhere but here. I'm done letting things slide - If things don't start to pick up, I'll be removing your characters from the Roleplay. If you don't want to be apart of this Roleplay - Say so and abandon your characters now rather than simply remain in silence - It's rude.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Though I highly doubt that any of you will read this, I will post here as I've PM'ed you all.

Attention.

Due to general lack of interest and unresponsiveness on the end of players, Pokemon:Chosen is now being closed and remade.
I'd rather you all didn't ally for the new one, as I'd rather not have it ending up dying from lack of interest again.
Thanks for contributing all that you did, though it wasn't much. It was fun while it lasted. Happy Roleplaying, all.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!