Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Gathering of Heros

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

The Gathering of Heros

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenrisulfr on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:13 am

OOC: If i did something wrong with this, please tell me! I'm new to this forum, and I've yet to understand all it's customs.

Almost everyone wishes they were a superhero! Some even wished to be supervillains! Well, for those of you who fit this criteria, this RP should meet those fantasies head on! (I hope! '~')

There is a myriad of superpowers to choose from, and I don't wish to limit you, but for those who don't know any, I'll list a few basic ones. Superhuman Strength, Super Speed, Flight, Heat/Lazar Blasts, Elemental Powers, Invisibility, and so on! Of course, there are limits and setbacks to these powers, and I require you include them in your character page. Also, you can be a non-powered hero, like Batman or Ironman. But you are limited to the amount of power you may have. Also, multiple powers means each power is weakened. For example, if you have super speed and super strength, your powers would be weaker than someone with just one of the two.

Now, lets talk character page! Of course you'll need to have your name, your appearance, and your superpower. You'll also have to put in your age, unless you're an immortal. Also explain your power and what you're doing. This is before you gather tailor up some spandex. Pictures, Tektek avitars, and other forms can be used as an appearance. Heroes; rate your powers from (1) to (5). 1 being weak, 5 being strong; and you can only have a total of 5 power points. So you may have one (5) power, five (1) powers, and any combination in between! Villains have the same power mechanics, but they get (10) points. (Villains are outnumbered.)

Name:
Hero/Villain Name:
Power:
Description:
Setback:
Appearance:
Previous Actions:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Damien Sèitheach Chuginstein (pronounced CHOO-gin-stine)
Hero Name: Fenrisulfr
Power: Mass Control (4), Super Speed (1)
Description: Can increase/decrease the mass of self/object. Minor speed boost.
Setback: Power causes fatigue, use on external object causes effect ten-fold.
Appearance: Normal:Image Hero: Image
Previous Actions: Damian is one of the scientists working for the Phoenix company, whose goal is to reveal the mysteries of the universe, as well as create products that aid others. The project that Daniel is working on is combining matter and antimatter, trying to control, contain, or focus the resulting explosion of energy, and use that as a source of fuel. He doesn't yet know of his powers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Now is your time, heroes or villeins! (This means "go!")

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fenrisulfr
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Re: The Gathering of Heros

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:03 am

Name: Phare Christine Onita

Hero/Villain Name: Phiom

Power(s): Mind reading (3), energy blast (2).

Description: When mind reading, she has to know the name of the person. Her energy blast is only a wave that comes from her hands. Not very much, but it can knowck people off their feet. She also keeps a sword with her, just in case.

Setback: When she is reading a person's mind, her eyes glow blue and she is in a trance. Her energy blast can only reach 10 feet ahead of her.

Appearance: Normal: http://media.photobucket.com/image/red% ... 9a5d02.jpg Hero: http://media.photobucket.com/image/red% ... dom-22.jpg

Previous Actions: Phare went to a middle school for rich kids. In her last year there, a man who had a grudge against rich people set up a bomb. However, something went wrong. Phare found it in the girls changing room, when it started beeping in the airvent. She climbed up to see what was going on. When reaching in to the vent she accidently hit it, messing something up. when it went off, it sent a wave of energy at her, instead of exploiding. She was found unconsience the next morning. She found out about her "Mind Reading" two weeks later, when she was in her bedroom thinking of her dad. Now, two years later, she is about to find out about her "Energy Blast".

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:27 am

Villain Name: Loki; formerly known as brian loke
Power: (5-realistic psionic illuisions)(5-telekinisis)
Description: Can create and control seemingly real enviroments(full sesory/1 mile radius) Telekinetic powers are a recent development & upper limits are unknown
Setback: Powers are slowly driving loki insane-currently belives he's the norse god of mischief
Appearance: http://www.comicsbulletin.com/news/images/0302/loki.jpg The costumes colors are tye-dyed though
Previous Actions:
Full extent unknown, various riots & other mass hysteria have been attributed to him.

Brian loke was the lead scientist for a military grade psionic assault delivery-codenamed: mindscape. It was to be used to diffuse mounting tensions in the middle east & do a psycic manhunt for various most wanted criminals. Unfortunantly, funding was pulled halfway through & in a fit of rage, Dr. loke used the psionic inducing drungs on himself..and while the results were staggering, he was far to powerful & crazy to control. Loki, as he now calls himself, is quite crazy, but still intelligent & canny enough to elude various militaries & fight off several heros, including killing the rising french hero "LeRouge".

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:29 pm

More people need to come, I want to get started...

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:49 am

Name: Vince Moon
Villan Name: Outlaw
Powers: Elemental control (4) invisability(4) mental analysis(2)
Power desctiption: complete controle over all the elements, the ability to turn invisibly and the power to analys own anw others capabilitys
Power restrictions: maximum of 2 eliments at a time but the use of invisability restricts to 1 element at a time mental analysis drains fatige making the user unable to use other ability for 5 mins after use
Apperirance:Image including the metal right arm and left leg

Background: Vince was a nobody who had just been evicted from his house after the death of his mother he had nowhere to go and no job to pay for a flat. Then he saw a advert for a job as a human labrat for experamental procedures that offered good money and shelter. He was accepted for testing and put to work straight away. He was unaware for what procedure he was goin to under go but the lab techs took measure ments of all his limbs. a few days after his arival in the lab the test finaly began with his movement being tested. this went on only a few days then he was given an anaesthetic and when he woke up he didnt notice any difference untill he looked and found 1 of his legs had been replaced with a robotic one.

vince tried to with draw from the testing but he was not prmited to leave when the procedure was repeated he found that his right arm had been replaced. this made vince extremly angry and thats when he found he had the power to escape. after his escape he took a new name calling himself Outlaw. the power that he had corupted him and he started looking for people with power that he could fight.

(hope your still interested in starting this if you are and there is something wrong with my charictor let me know
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Name: Kitty Sykes
Hero Name: Harlequinette
Power: Agility (4) night vision (3) wallcrawling (3)
Description: She is very agile, with good reflexes, which is basically her main power. She can see very well in the dark. She can cling to horizontal or vertical surfaces for short periods of time, allowing her to use them for momentum.
Setback: Passes out if she uses her powers for more than 20 minutes at a time and she needs full concentration to use them
Appearance: Pale skin with freckles, short, wavy, dark brown hair. Her costume is harlequin themed.
Previous Actions: Her powers came from a rare genetic mutation, and manifested just under a year ago. She currently attends a middle school just outside the city. She regularly hangs out with the nerds at her school. No one knows her secret identity. She can be very crazy and wacky at times. She is motivated to be a superhero to keep her family safe.

Other stuff:
Speaks fluent French because she is French-Canadian. She can be very witty, and eats a lot of fruit... which others find strange. After catching criminals, she makes sure she cleans up after herself. She sometimes feels a need to prove herself wile she is around older superheroes.

Note: I used the Wikipedia page for a resource for super powers. I found it helpful. you can find it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... uperpowers
You need to scroll down a bit to find the good stuff :)
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!