Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My First Parapost. Dead Edward Cullen.

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

What do you think ?

I freaking love it!
20%
Its great!
No votes
Its awesome but needs work
20%
i like it
20%
its ok
20%
needs serious work
No votes
did you even write this ?!
No votes
You suck!
20%
just leave
No votes
???no clue???
No votes

Total votes : 5

My First Parapost. Dead Edward Cullen.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:47 am

This was actually a couple posts put together after i tracked them down again. I am up for any and all criticism. Be gentle. Don't be gentle. I don't care., I want to know what you all really think.

-He walks in from the forest, all bloodied. while he is happily licking his arm, he waves to the crowd that watches him curiously. his eyes are a mix of gold and blood red. Under his arm is the severed head of someone but yet no one can see. seeing all the faces staring at him curiously. he lobs the head high into the air. Where it falls back to the earth 15 seconds later in the middle of the crowd. They all circle around the severed head to find that its Edward Cullen. He waves at Bobbi while taking his time walking up to the crowd. out of habit Lamia takes his smokes from his pocket, and sees that they are all blooded, still he takes one from the pack, and after a few puffs off the lighter, light it. he makes his way through the crowd and picks up the Edward Cullen head.-
"Soccer anyone ?" Lamia asks.
-Lamia says while twirling the head on his finger like a basketball-

-Bobbi looks at him scrutinizing him.-
"How are you feeling?"

-Lamia kicks Edwards head over to Bobbi-
"I am fucking fantastic!"
-he says with an evil grin-

"What are you going to do Lamia?" Bobbi wonders out loud.

-Lamia holds his hands up in a sign that hes open-
"I am going to kill the sparkly bitches! what else!?" Lamia shouts from well across the clearing.
(I feel so alive! I have never felt like this before! Maybe this is why father has done this for me?)

-He catches the head and plays hacky sack with it-
He asks everyone. "Anyone else want to play with the Ed head before i put it in a pickled liquid jar?"

"I'll take you up on that offer Lamia!" Bobbi yells.

"OK"
-Lamia catches the ed had with his foot and starts playing hacky sack while making his
way over to Bobbi-

-Lamia makes his way over to Bobbi, careful not to drop the head or fall on his
own ass. when he finally makes it to her he pops the head in the air and catches
it, then Lamia faces the head so it is facing him. he picks up a twig and pokes
his finger hard. as blood starts to well up on his finger he sticks it in eds
mouth and swirls it around, then quickly removes it. for the mouth slammed shut.
yet the canines came out. just what Lamia was looking for. he then places a firm
grip on the tooth and rips it out. then repeats it for the other one. he then
tosses the head to Bobbi-
"I will be right back."
-Lamia says this as he heads off to the woods. Lamia returns some time later. "Looking just as he did when he left. when he made his way to Bobbi he pulls 2 necklaces out of his pocket. He hands one to Bobbi. and places the other one over his neck. Lamia then picks up the pendant that is hanging off of his and shows it to Bobbi. It was Edwards fang.
"hope you like it." Lamia says to Bobbi with an evil grin-

-Lamia sighs-
With reluctance Lamia tells Bobbi.
"alright its starting to decay i gotta pickle it."
-he kicks the head off of the ground and puts it under his arm and heads towards the lake-

-Lamia again returns some time later. with Edwards head in a jar full of greenish semi thick liquid. he places the jar by the tree. out of the moonlight. And sits by it with a lit cigarette-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Re: My First Parapost. Dead Edward Cullen.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:52 am

lol, well I'd personally prefer if he killed himself, but ok. (I love twilight, just not edward)
"For the first nineteen years of my life nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met a man called The Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end." -Rose Tyler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!