Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Giant Slor!!!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Giant Slor!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:40 am

OH NO!!! Due to an imbalance in the magnetic field of the multiverse portal, a Giant Slor has escaped into Planet Earth, Chicago in the year 1936!!!

Giant Slor (Definition)

A Giant Slor is a giant massive blob consisting mainly of blood and membrane.. it appears to have an intelligence but its main goal is to feed, and absorb anything and everything. They eat organic matter and crush inorganic matter to rubble or shreds!

Only a select few in Chicago and indeed the entire planet Earth know how to stop the Giant Slor, but it will take team work and it will take patience..

There are the characters you can be:-

1. Professor Harebrain of Harvard University
2. His beautiful assistant Janice Velshmall (must be able to scream a lot) (TAKEN)
3. Max the Vampyre (who lives in L.A.)
4. Dirk Steele (Hero)
5. Burt McCaine (co-hero)
6. Doctor Swastika (Evil person who opened portal for slor)
7. Leiutenant Columbob (Chicago police) (TAKEN )

After the main charries are gone you can be whomever you please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lieutenant Columbob lit up a cigar - it was his fourth that day but he wasn't interested in quitting. He'd thought about it many times but it never came to anything. The night was dark and quiet and not much happening. He hadn't been busy this week, unlike the week before when there had been 3 homicides, all of which he solved in a heartbeat. His superior intellect and possible C.O.D disorder made it a full time occupation for him. He always studied everything right down to the last detail. That night he got out of his broken down old vehicle which barely moved and stood by the car gazing at the stars. He could hear in the distance all this noise.. screaming and yelling.. and thought there must be some kind of riot going on.. it was then he got the call.. it was Chief Johannsen calling. "RADIO* "Lieutenant Columbob... this is Chief Johannsen.. where are you Colombob for Christs sake..?
Columbob got back in the car and grabbed the radio.. "Chief Johannsen.. this is Lieutenant Columbob.. whats going on? Hullo? Hullo? Are you there?" *Nothing but screaming and yelling on the radio.. he hits it a couple of times but it doesn't change anything* "Johannsen.. Hullo.. hullo.... "

Eventually Johannsen's voice comes back on the radio. "Columbob.. its terrible .. its terrible.. you gotta do something .. you gotta get help.. you gotta stop it..!"
"Stop what?" Came Columbob's garbled reply. "I don't know what you mean.. whats happening?"
"The Giant Slor!" Gasped Johannsen in reply.. you could tell from the way he spoke that he was struggling to breathe. "You.. gotta stop the Giant Slor!"

"Slor?" Asked Columbob. "What's a Giant Sl- "

His eyes widened ...there moving slowly through Chicago... the biggest reddish blackish blob thing he'd ever seen.. Columbob dropped the radio and got out of the car ... almost trance like. "You have... got.. to be... kidding ... " He gasped..."

The screaming and yelling got closer but Columbob didn't move.. he was gazing in awe at the creature.. what was it? Where had it come from? Was that... blood everywhere?
Last edited by Lorna1 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Got a whole lotta love...

Long Live Led Zeppelin... YAHOOOO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxm-4AwtB5w

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lorna1
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Giant Slor!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:23 am

High heels tapping on the sidewalk as she hurried along, Janice Velshmall looked this way and that. The cellphone earpiece she wore relayed the instructions of her superior.

"Professor, I really don't see why I have to be the one to track down your creation . . . . Yes, sir I know, but . . . . Sir, if that's really the case, I think you should be the one to -" She stopped as the connection suddenly broke off. With a sigh, she brushed her shoulder-length blonde hair back over her shoulder. "Call you back when I find it. Right."

Looking down at the photo in her hand, she glanced around before continuing on. Surely little Slor couldn't be that hard to find - man-sized, red, and blobby . . . something like that had to stand out on the streets more than a little.

Screams began to sound from a couple of streets over; Janice turned in that direction. What else but Slor could cause that kind of ruckus? Tap-tapping quickly over two block, she glanced to the left as a uniformed officer climbed out of his car, staring at something. Aha . . . a chance!

Slowing, she walked up casually and flashed her brightest smile. "Good afternoon, Officer," she said sweetly. "I was wondering, have you seen this blob?" She held up the photo for his inspection - he continued staring at . . . whatever.

Turning to see where his attention was focused, she let out a shriek and ducked behind him. Hurriedly pressing 'redial' on her earpiece she fidgeted as she waited for the Professor to pick up. "Yes, Professor? Well . . . I found him. But um . . . he's a little bit . . . bigger . . . than we anticipated."
here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama. Fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:04 am

Lieutenant Columbob watched in awe as the Giant Slor made its presence known throughout Chicago, it threatened to destroy everything but he had no thought for his own safety. A photograph of something was shoved in front of his face but he was too far gone to notice.... and then there was a scream... a girl.. and she was cowering behind him... he snapped out of the apparant trance he was in. She was talking to some professor over the phone.. it seemed. Quickly he grabbed her and dragged her away from his car.. the Slor crushed it within a matter of seconds.. turning it to no more than a pile of scrap. As they fell to the ground he held out his hand in a cavalier way as if to introduce himself... "Lieutenant Columbob!" he said trying to be friendly in the face of certain death. "And you are?"

Lorna1
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:38 pm

((Crap, I'm sorry - I didn't realize until now that it was a 1936 roleplay. *bops self on the head* I'll just leave the phone out of it, lol. ^^;))

Janice eyed the hand the officer was extending to her - who knew where it had been? Men didn't always wash their hands after using the bathroom. Didn't wash their hands . . . and then touched doorknobs . . . .

She smiled hesitantly, eyes shifting from the hand to his face. "I'm Janice," she said. "Janice Velshmall. I work for Professor Harebrain, over at the university." Getting to her feet, she straightened her skirt, dusting it and herself down. "He was one of the first to realize the Slor had come through to Earth, managed to catch a snapshot of it . . . ." She held up the picture again, looking at it herself. "Funny . . . it was a lot smaller then . . . ."

"Anyway, he lost track of it, so he sent me to find out what had happened, but . . . ." she waved a hand at the giant mass. "I think he's going to be rather surprised about what's going on here."

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!