Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

POWER (Private)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

POWER (Private)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Temporary thread for our RP. Let's get it!

“Trigga, do you not have class today?” Morgan asked. It was funny that she never used my real name, and there was a time I thought she didn’t even know it. What I really needed to concentrate on now was her question, not how she asked it. I opened my eyes to see the world clearer than I had ever seen it before. As I sat up I looked around as if I had just awoken from a deep sleep.

“Yeah, what time is it?” I said as I peered down at my watch. It was 11:00am

“It’s eleven.” Morgan answered looking at her phone. I had been under the sun for nearly two hours?

“Shit… I have class. You girls leaving?” I asked as I didn’t think them staying out here very healthy. “Wait, you don’t have Monday classes, right?”

“Nah. We’re going to go grab some lunch though.” Laura answered me this time. The last semester of senior year was hard, but it was kind of laid back. I remember preparing for this moment; the semester where I’d only have one hard class and few easy ones for credits. My next class was ballroom dancing. I know it sounded lame, but what guy would pass up dancing with girls. It was the easiest class of my life, and it helped me stretch out a bit. After that I’d have my Genetics class, and then I’d have work. As much as I feared that class, I knew it was a requirement for my major: Biology.

“Alright then,” I said as I got up with a stretch. The strange thing about standing up was that I felt like I was barely weighted down. It was as if I could feel the whole world beneath me. It was as if I was on some drug, yet I felt so almighty. Everything around me seemed like it was going at slower pace than my mind captured it… at least until I realized I needed to say goodbye. “I’ll see you girl later. I gotta dance.” Once I said that, Laura’s eyes lit up.

“And you have to dance with me tomorrow.” She stated, as I didn’t just have one, but two dance classes. I enjoyed Latin dance class, but sometimes it was more of a workout than I wanted.

“Of course. I gotta dance with other girls though. People are starting to think we have a thing together.”

“They can think what they want baby” Laura joked as I walked way and laughed. I waved the trio goodbye before heading to my room as quickly as possible. It was kind of awkward to walk across campus without a shirt, but I dealt with it. Once I arrived there, there was a lot I had to do. The first thing I did was grab my dancing shoes and a stick of gum. I needed fresh breath if I was going to be face to face with some girl I barely even knew. I almost forgot to grab my backpack, and went toward my bed to go get it. It looked like Naje had gone through it. It was opened and some of my books were scattered around it.

“I’m gonna get him back, watch.” I said to myself as I quickly stuffed my books into the bag. I stuck the stick of gum into my mouth and chewed it rapidly. I looked at my watch to see that it was 11:05. I still had plenty of time. This power was starting to be amazing, if only I had my phone and debit card. I hoped to get them in the mail tomorrow if anything. It would be good to buy what I would need to help me practice my powers. Since I had the time to, I started to clean up the room. I had even organized our games DVDs, only to come across what I knew I’d find while doing it. I felt so fucking smart, and things would only get better. Looking down at my find, I smirked. It was Smallville Season 1. If I had the similar powers to Clark Kent, then watching his experiences might help me out a bit. I placed the DVD case onto my bed before doing more cleaning and in only ten minutes the room was cleaned. It sucked that I’d have to go to classes and then work before getting to watch some episodes, but I could wait.

It was 11:15 now, and I was contemplating going into class late. The temptation was strong, but I just sighed and changed into cargo shorts, and a black shirt. It would help soak up some rays. After looking in the mirror, I headed out. My dance class was a good distance away from my dorm, but I had the time to walk. I wondered what the others were up to, but then just shrugged it off. I just hoped they weren’t doing something that was… Suddenly I froze up as I felt as if I had done something horribly wrong. What was it though? What did I do? The feeling seemed to go away as mysteriously as it showed up; it kind of felt like yesterday, when I was talking to Wayman. I guessed it was a bad side effect to the powers and continued walking. I’d have to mention that to Floyd. Other than that weird moment and Nicole, today was turning out to be great.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: POWER (Private)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 pm

I was just glad to be grounded in reality again, I was still wearing My Men and Black uniform. I looked in my pocket the Noisy Cricket, and the neurylazer were both in my pockets. I wondered what weapon Way had grabbed, as I approached Jay’s car, Men in Black 2 really did have a better car. I opened up the door to the car, glad the keys were still in. Damn Serleena, when I drop by MIB 2 again I’ll be sure to show you a ight alright, baby show yo alien ass why earth is the best place, my room going be yo new landing spot.

It was weird seeing characters who resembled their real life actors within the fiction, but my power was strange. I’m sure I’d get use to it, I reached into my pocket, and took out the safe, gravity gun, and some stuff out of my glove compartments putting them in Jay’s car. I tossed Way my keys and stepped iside Jay’s car grinning.

“well you can “Borrow” my car, I did save us from Serleena, and you almost got me killed by her, so you borrow my car for the night, and tomorrow this is all years.” I revved up the engine, and soared as if I’d entered hyer space speeding through traffic , I felt like I just entered Star Wars, as I zoomed through traffic, and this was only one of the features of this amazing car. I loved the Men in Black’s unlimited technology, not to mention it was usable by humans so that was good, I’d be sure to stop by that universe, and not just for Serleena.

After a short five minute drive I was pulling up into campus, I had class today, Filmography, but it was fine. Film School was interesting, then I had my music class, producing music making music the class revolved around this, I juts wanted to wrap up my classes for seniors, get my degree’s, and move on with my life.” Damn but now with these super powers haha.” I took out a glass pipe, anda lighter, placing some dank weed in, and lighting it. I inhaled the contents, and began a coughing fit, as I took two more hits of the weed, before dumping some black contents out the window, and speeding through our parking lot nearly running over two students.” Haha, this is awesome!” I said as I parked the car, taking Jay’s keys, and only groaned as the campus security officer approached me.

“Floyd! Really You can’t follow the speed limit! That’s it, think you’re above the rules, and holy I smell that shit! That’s it damn it,.” I reached into my pocket and took out the neurlyzer setting it to minutes and pressed, a flash of light enveloping the officer.

“You didn’t see me speeding, you were too busy beating your meat while listening to your favorite song I’m walking on sunshine. You will go back inside smoke some weed, watch Disney channel, and stop bothering people speeding and smoking on campus grounds.” I put the neurlyzer up as the campus security guard walked off while reaching into his pants, I was giddy with excitement, I put away my memory altering tool, I would save it’s power for other targets.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:48 pm

"Yeah I'm definitely keeping the car when your done. Your the one who got us into this shit and I had to get us out of it. So no I'm keeping it." I let him take the MIB car and drive off, but hoped to god he didn't get into trouble. I left to head over to the campus. As I was leaving I turned on the radio and was listening to some local news. It wasn't much on there, but I did here something that definitely peaked my interest.

"The Grocery store clerk in the recent failed robbery on his store came to the police with extra information about what actually happened during the attack. A man was there in the store with him. An African American male about 5'10 with a short hair cut was able to stop the robbery. He killed two of the Assailants and left one with a broking leg according to the clerk. Police are looking for this man for questioning, but others are calling him hero even though he killed two men."

I stopped listening afterwards and was silently thinking God that they didn't get my face on camera 'Nor did they mention the superspeed' I said to myself. It was a small comfort, but good enough. Neuralyzing the clerk wasn't an option now, but I did need to try and not use my powers to often.

I remember Floyd telling me about Raven. She did need someone to tell her that she wasn't the only with powers. Well if she did have powers it would be necessary, if not. I took out my neuralyzer and that pretty much was the solution to the problem. I called Floyd.

"Hey Floyd tell me where Raven is so I can see if she had abilities."

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:20 am

Dance class wasn’t going too well as I had basically chickened out. There was no way I could trust myself dancing with anyone in class. I really didn’t know how much strength I had after being out in the sun for so long. I pretended I didn’t bring my dance shoes and just sat out. The dance class instructor wasn’t too happy with me being ill prepared, but she didn’t make a big deal about it.

Even though I was supposed to be watching the class, I looked down at my useless cell phone in my hand. It didn’t even have games on it and was about to die. I sighed to myself and sat silently for a moment before coming up with an idea. It seemed pretty risky, and I was reluctant to even try what I’d do next. I was the melt down this piece of shit cell phone. Practice did make perfect right?

Holding the phone tightly in my hand, I tried concentrating on being angry before noticing how stupid I would look. I’d look like I was constipated… Looking at the girls move swiftly across the floor and swaying their hips to the music, I gave a shot at the alternative way of activating my heating power. Checking out the ladies in my class seemed to be working, but I could feel the heat radiating from every pore of my body. This wasn’t good, because I wanted to only melt the phone in my one hand. I guess there would be more control involved with these powers than I thought. I had time though. Too bad I could pull this stunt in my Genetics class.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 am

As I sat in class I couldn’t seem to focus on the topic of discussion, even though Creative Writing was one of my favourite classes. This whole kidnapping situation seemed to be lingering on my mind and no matter how hard I tried to forget about it. I just couldn’t do it. As the professor turned his back on us I made my move feeling impatient as usually. I secretly pulled out my phone from my pocket and rested it on the desk. I tapped into the universities wifi as I began searching the internet for this Olive Garden restaurant. I had heard of the place before but wasn’t quite sure on which street it was again.

Once I found the homepage I took note in my little black book of the address and the opening hours. I decided that I was defiantly going to head there for dinner tonight, even though I had class early the next day the place was only ten minutes away. I was hesitant on whether to go alone or not because of what happened to Tess and Michael. But as I ponder the question for a moment I came to the conclusion that I would just go by myself that way I would be able to snoop around without having to look after someone else.

I began to do some further research into the owners of the restaurant but before I could find anything juice or worthwhile there was a loud bang on my desk. My head popped up in surprise to find the professor staring angrily at me. “MISS MAY, Is my class boring you?”

“No…I was just…”

“I-I-I…save your excuses for someone who cares. Now get your ass out of my class NOW!” He roared at me as I quickly gathered my things noticing everyone’s eyes on me. Someone hasn’t been loved in a while, I thought to myself as I exited the room. I didn’t understand what he was getting so annoyed about, its not like I was the only on my phone. Half the class was playing games or sending messages to each other.

It was awfully quiet in the hallway as I stood outside the room for a couple of minutes wondering if I should wait for the class to finish and apologize. Just then Luke the head of the school newspaper came rushing passed. However, as we made eye contact he immediately stopped in his tracks and made his way other towards me. Great, here comes the lecture. “Nicole, I still need your section of the newspaper for this week. It’s getting close to the printing deadline. When will I get it.” I had to take a step back as he seemed to get right up in my face. He seemed to take his job way to serious. “I just need a little more time…just give me another two days. I think I have hit the jackpot,” I grinned sweetly at him, trying to use my feminine charms in order to score myself a couple of more days since I still hadn’t found the answer I was looking for.

He rolled his eyes at me before adjusting his glasses, “I guess two days won’t hurt. BUT I want it in my office on Wednesday 3:30pm SHARP. It better be worth the wait,” without saying anything else he swiftly walked away looking at though he was late for something. “It will be worth it,” I mumbled to myself.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 pm

I was just lucky Way hadn’t tried to take the car from me, I knew he’d let me keep it. I’d let him borrow the car like I said, I just wanted to test it out, use it on my plans with Jada tonight. A Men in Black Agent had to rest, after a busy day saving the world from aliens. My phone rung again, it was Way, hopefully not to complain about the car, I spoke anyway,.

“Raven? She should be in her dorm, but I was talking to Tasha yesterday, I think they moved to that place down the street, Mo was telling me to stop by, he had some green to blow, but anyway yeah. That Apartment I’ll text you the address, but check the dorm it shouldn’t take you time. I gotta prepare for my class.”

I said as I hung up and texted Way the location, I went back to my dorm after putting the gravity gun, and safe in the trunk of Jay’s car. I sent some text messages to Jada, I knew girls like to play games, and I admit it when I wasn’t being pushed for time, or stressed out there were games I didn’t mind playing. I put my phone up, as I walked across the street, heading into my class.

I had forgotten my camera, but that was alright. Camera’s were provided, I went and sat by Kurt, he was funny, plus we’d made a humorous video about Zombies that had gotten a high A. A’s were something my grade point average could always use.

“Was sup Floyd! Heard you had a good ass time at the party, hell I say you man. You were fucked up.”

I just nodded, me being intoxicated at parties was not news to me.” Come on man, look at you, last time you got drunk and high, you woke up with bumps on your dick. Damn fish fucker hahaha, trying to hate on me.”

We called each other out for stupid and trivial things until the professor came in. Some flamboyant Hollywod Reject, who talked about how he refused to grace Hollywood with his precense instead wanting to teach us. I’d heard tons of lies In my life, but covering up your lack of talent with a lie, one that stupid was just ridiculous.

Leroy spoke. “Hello Class! Mhmm Wonderful day to be back filming! One the world will ALWAYS need is entertainment, so we have a key function in this world. TO ENTERTAIN!” He said whipping out a stick smacking someone in the face, who had put his head over. He kneeled down breathing in the person’s face.

“YOU do NOT sleep in this class! THIS Class is important to the world! Tot the Future! To Mankind! Do you want to fail mankind! Let people die from boredome from a lack of good media because you were sLeeping!!!!”

“Well..if the world’s future is resting on the fact of whether or not I’m sleeping, we bouta have the Apocalypse in five minutes.” Me, Kurt, and some others laughed, Sean was always cracking jokes, he’d only taken this class on a bet. Leroy whipped his stick smacking the dest infront of him, and raised it like it was a sword pointing to the door.

“OUT WITH YOU! Lots of homework for you! History of modern theater Go Do! Due tomorrow! What now mother fucker!!!!!! If you don’t care about earth, it dosen’t care about you. “He turned to face the rest of us, and went over to his laptop as he began speaking about a new film project.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 pm

He wasn't with them when they had the powers. My curiousity already caused this itself. "Alright got it, oh and one more thing. Is Raven hot or not?" It wasn't like I had any intentions, but eh it didn't hurt to know.

When he answered the question I left to find Raven. My class would be starting soon, but I could be there quickly if I needed to. Hopefully this would be pretty trivial to take care of if Raven isn't going to be much trouble. I saw the place she was staying at as I pulled up into the parking lot.

I found the apartment room in a few minutes, but I did not feel right wearing my suit. It felt a little too suspicious, but that best I could do right now was take off my sunglasses and try to appear less creepy. I knocked on the door hard enough so that she could hear. "I'm Floyd's friend Wayman. He wanted me too come talk to you."

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polyurethane on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 pm

I hung up the phone and shook my head. No sooner did a police officers lights turn on as well as his sirens. "Fuck, I'm probably getting pulled over because I was talking on my cell phone." I pulled over and waited for the cop to approach. While I was waiting I was thinking about what to do. I had my stash here as well, so the car stunk. I couldn't do anything while the police camera was going. But I had no clue where it was. The police officer got out of his vehicle and began walking to my vehicle. When he was half way here I lifted up his car and flipped it upside down so it was facing the other way. The police officer looked back in shock at the car that had flipped. Then I pushed the police officer away and as he rolled his head hit the ground and knocked him out. I looked behind and then started driving off. "Shit, hopefully they don't question me" I started driving back towards the dorms. I look at my watch, it was time for classes. I had a bi-lingual class. We were on French. I decided that I might as well go and changed my direction and headed to school. I got to school and walked into class. Immediately the teacher stopped me.

"Vous avez la fin" The french teacher said. I thought real quick. You're late. I looked at my watch and indeed I was.

"désolé, Je suis bloqué dans la circulation" I said, explaining that I was stuck in traffic. Which, in a way, I was.

"Fin, prendre un siège" She said, telling me to take a seat. I did so and took a seat, and listened to the lesson. Unlike some ridiculous classes at this school, this was one of the better ones. It would come in handy one day. Especially now. And the teacher was smokin hot.
~silver tongue~

Polyurethane
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 pm

I just listened as class went on, we were doing some film history, I had a recorder and turned it on, juts in case I started church nodding, or snored I’d have the class recorded. I listened to parts of the recordings later when I Was more lucid, this was a method I developed when I started getting high before class. Even with a buzz it was easy for my mind to drift off, as Leroy kept talking and explained the project!

“Grrrouuuuup Projeect!! ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY! Cuuuz I AM!” He was spazzing out as usual, his stick waving around in his hand, as he set it down on his desk, and went through a slide show explaining some themes we could use. Futuristic, Fantasy, Modern, Racial, Historical, ect. I payed attention, media was my interest. It was one reason I’d gotten to writing so many times, putting my ideas on the big screens, and making big money off of them, one of my dreams plus it was a legal way to rip people off.

“Alright Kurt, Carmen, Joel, blacks, euro’s, and two Mexicano’s! Always good to have a sexy latino on the team.” I smiled at Carmen slapping her rear end, as she huged me.

“Nice to see you too Floyd haha, what’s the film gonna be about. Since you run your mouth the most you have to have some ideas.”

I just chuckled.” Aw come on I don’t talk that much. Besides when I’m in the precense of my beautiful women I keep my lips to the task.”

“YOU TALKING TO M GIRL” Joel approached, a pocket knife in his hand, I tensed up, and he laughed slapping me on the back, and droppin the knife into his pocket, Kurt giving him a dollar.

‘Damn I didn’t think you’d do it man, scared the shit outta Floyd.” Joel just nodded, cracking some jokes, I wondered how much work our group project would get done, not that I minded.
……………….
Bruce was sitting down, some other officers thought he was paranoid. Somehow, his partner’s car had been flipped over, by an invisible force, as they were going after those speeding college students. It didn’t make since, last time he checked there were no Jedi or Sith that attended the University of Miami. He slammed his coffee mug down on the table, attracting attention from the Starbuck staff. He quickly went to grab his lemon cake, and made his way out the place, heading back to his car, his police radio was going off.

“Yeah he just went silent, from the footage we’re picking up, the car was flipped over by invisible force. No sign of planted land mines, like a scene out of Star Wars, it’s eery as fuck .”Bruce paused nearly spilling his coffee, he dropped the cup in the cup holder, and sped off the scene of the crime.

Within minutes he’da rrived seeing the unconscious cop being loaded onto an ambulance, he’d suffered blunt trauma to the head, and the cop walked over to the car one thought on his mind, it reminded him of the scene at the park yesterday.

“ I knew I wasn’t crazy!” He took out his phone, and called Tracy, they’d ended up trading numbers, once he drove her home.
…………………..
Raven was inside the house, still reeling from the events. Maurice and Tasha were hitting third base, loud music playing, so she figured they didn’t hear the door. She was juts glad everyone was alive, well no telling how many people she shurt.

She went to the door ,and saw Wayman. She hadn’t seen him since the meteor, and they didn’t really talk then, she’d partially been helping he was a delivery boy for the package she’d ordered.

“Oh Hey! I’m Raven, mind if I step outside, my friend is “Busy” with her “Friend” in the other room.” She was referring to the action in the room across from her own, as she stepped outside the door, making sure she had a key.

"Soo what did Floyd want that was so important? He had to send the mail man?

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm

"Well first off I'm a bit more than a mail man. I wanted to make that clear." I grinned trying to bring some levity to the serious situation. "Okay look lets get straight to the point. I'm sure you remember how weird that whole meteor situation was a while ago. We all have been experiencing some weird things after that."

I was slowly getting towards telling her what it was about but I knew it would probably take a demonstration soon. "Has anything strange been going on with you?"

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Raven bit her lip, she'd wondered if the meteor had anything to do with whta was going on. Making things bigger, smaller, well at least she hoped she could make things bigger. She figured since she got Tasha's ex back to normal size, she could get other things to super size. Well if anything goes wrong, I always got a job at Mcdonalds making super size meals.

"oooh more then the mail man, you deliver too? "She was just teasing, but she had wondered where this was going on. Maybe he could do things like her, or something different. If they all had powers, they could be like the Ghetto Justice League.

"Well I don't know what you mean by weird situations, but there's a public bathroom downstairs, and I'm sure there's some Pepto Bismal somewhere. As for as strange, I got slapped around by some people my room mate owed money, and one of them had a heart attack, guess it was a good thing I went to church yesterday, but aside from Jesus helping a girl out, nothing weird being gone." She was lying, but she figured why not. There was no chance in hell, they got powers from meteor, she was sure Floyd would have exposed them by now.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 pm

"Fine then. You leave me no choice." I looked around to see if there were any cameras. When I was sure there was none I simply grinned at her. My speed was getting better. Before she could even react properly I was able to grab her key, open the door and get into the living room without her realising what happened.

"Whoa you are not kidding! Your friends are going at it."

I simply walked around the living room to find a chair to sit in. Once I found one comfortable enough I sat in it and relaxed like I was a bond villain. "So do you mind telling me the truth?" I wasn't necessarily sure she was lying or not, but if she was this may help her realise that some of the actual weird things she has been experiencing wasn't just her imagination.

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 am

Melting this phone down was hard than I thought it would be. I couldn’t stop my entire body from heating up, but I managed to make the palm of my right hand the hottest point of my body. I could feel the phone bending in my grasp as I held it down beside me. Unfortunately, there was really bad smell that exuded from the melting phone. Fuck, so this wouldn’t work. I guess I’ll have to try this when I’m outdoors. Or maybe on something that won’t stink so bad. I wrinkled my nose at the smell before noticing the class being wrapped up. Finally!

I quickly got up and walked out quickly. I wanted to swiftly leave, but I ended up making the door slam against the wall after pushing it open. My eyes widened from the loud noise before turning around to look at my fellow students staring at me. I could only put on a smile and wave before walking away as fast as I could. Gentle… Gentle… Gentle… I need to be gentle. Everything is delicate. I told myself this as I made my way outside and to my next class. While made my way across campus, I took the time to look at my phone, if I could even call it that. It looked like it had literally been through hell and back. I tossed it into a nearby garbage can. Genetics was something I could actually ease through. All I had to do was listen and take notes, right?

When I entered my genetics classroom, my mood seemed to have changed as I looked at most of the class going through their notebooks as if someone hid the keys to a yacht in them. This only meant one thing. How the hell could I have forgotten?

“Hello, Michael. You look like deer in headlights… I hope everyone knew that there was an exam today.” Mr. Briar said as he roamed around the classroom, answering questions students had about the exam. I just sighed before taking a seat beside Brianna who shared the same class me.

“Did you know there was a test today?” I asked Brianna, who wasn’t even looking over her notes. This was just like her. She had studied and prepared so well that this shit was like second hand knowledge to her.

“Um yeah, the professor sent us an email. You should read your emails more, or are doing drugs with 11:59pm now?” Brianna asked with a glare.

“What? I haven’t been doing drugs.” I said not really sure what she meant at all. My brain seemed to piece up what she said before she explained though. I busted out laughing before covering my mouth with both hands. “Come on, Floyd can’t help that he’s that dark. You couldn’t just call him Midnight?”

“Do you think I care? Did you study at least a little?” Brianna asked with concern.

Blue Sky

“Yeah, I know the general stuff, but…” I paused before Mr. Briar walked up to the front of the class, which basically meant for everyone to shut up and listen.

“I would like for everyone to put everything they have away while I hand out the tests.” Mr Briar said as he started passing the tests through the classroom. Brianna gave me a worried look as the test landed in front of me

“Good luck…” She whispered. She then shook her head. She couldn’t bring herself to think that Floyd had made me a crackhead. Brianna felt like he was infecting the school. Ugh! I hate that darker than black crackhead!

When the exam landed on the table in front of me, my eyes widened. This couldn’t be! Everything seemed to come to me as if Mr. Briar was whispering the answers into my head.

“Let’s get it!” I said loudly before taking out a pencil and going through the test at very quick pace. I held a huge grin on my face before my pencil snapped. Shit! I thought before grabbing a pen. Gentle… Gentle… Gentle and quick… Within twenty minutes, I was already looking over my test. My grin remained on my face as I did so. Mr Briar looked at me with near shock as the average time for the test was well over forty-five minutes, and that was if you were practically an expert. I got up from my seat, and made my way over to the professor before setting my completed test down in front of him. Brianna’s pen shook in her hand as she watched me hand in my test in so confidently.

Okay, maybe these powers weren’t that bad. All I had to do was control everything I did, and then all I had to do was… do. And I had been starting to think Floyd’s power was better than mine. That’s just laughable now.

Within the film class, sitting across the room from Floyd, a girl rolled her eyes at Sean’s joke. Her name was Dina Colon, and she didn’t find what Sean said funny at all.

“Ummm that wasn’t even funny.” Dina said as she found the laughing annoying. The girl was very bold for her small size. She was basically the size of a thirteen year old girl, but that didn’t stop her from speaking her mind. Dina was one of the richest students in the school, so her talk wasn’t cheap if you get what I mean. When Leroy mentioned a group project, Dina nearly shuddered at the thought. She hated group projects, but maybe she could persuade the professor to give her an alternate project to do. Walking by Floyd’s group, she couldn’t help but let something slip from her mouth. “Ew, hoodrats.”

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!