Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NINE TAIL FOX on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:53 pm

"Your find kid will I better get to the exams befor I am late ok see ya kid!" I said as I went out the door mints. later I got to the exams room. "Ok let's get this show on the go time for some fighting and test takeing let's go." I said. (so what do I do first let me know so that I can go on)
Come on fox let's kill this punk!!!! Rasingan!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NINE TAIL FOX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koori Maiden on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:17 am

"You should better watch where you're going Goldy Locks." she growled at Naruto as she picked herself swiftly from the floor.
Image ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Koori Maiden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:06 am

Kagemaru suddenly opened his eyes. He could feel the chakra sweeping through the shadows and into him. (He could sense chakra through shadows) He suddenly felt a shiver and then suddenly stopped. He looked around and automatically found the boy Naruto. He watched him with curiosity from behind the crowds.

He has the largest amount of chakra i have seen since Kisame

He thought carefully. And allowed his chakra to flow down Naruto's shadow, hoping to find out more about him. Of course this technuique, wich wasn't actually a jutsu anyway, would be completely discreet and the boy probobly wouldn't even know it was happening. From what he read the boy had Wind chakra, with no other elements mastered. He was slightly dissapointed at this. Of course Wind chakra was rare (All though no where near as rare as Shadow chakra), and this boy had alot of chakra, but it was to bad that a boy who was seemingly clumsy and stupid had so much potential he would probobly be never able to harness fully.

He then turned. Waiting silently for the exam to begin.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:32 pm

Izon sat in the examination room with the same cheerful expression plastered on the face of his disguise. Eight seats to his right and three rows behind him sat shadow clones in disguises of their own. If I remember correctly the chunnin exams that are to be given are a written exam, survival and combat skill exam, and finally bracketed one on one combat tournament. It will be nothing like the hellish experience of the exam that had been given by the Shadow Council. He thought as he flashed a smile to every one in the room.

“Can’t wait for the exam to start, what about you,” he asked the hidden rock gennin to his left.

“Yeah, sure,” replied the hidden rock ninja with an unnerved expression on his face.

Izon shook his head in agreement. The expressions on the face’s of his clones where more like that of the other gennin. They’d decided that one would play the role of an estranged person, while the others played the disgruntled lackeys. Izon drew the short straw and now was forced to be overly cheerful. Damn those cheating clones. He thought as he flashed his smile to kid to his right, whom he recognized as Naruto, only because of the nine tail fox.

“Hi, I’m Jin,” he greeted the blonde haired boy.
Survival at all cost

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Sinn had left the tops and began to look around, "Damn..It's time for me to deliver the script for the exams..." Sinn shot off into the shadows of the buildings and stood there for a moment. When he was sure nobody was watching, he opened his cloak and removed the bandage around his chest and stomach. He looked down at his stomach as something that appeared as a face formed, "We are so close..watch for a being named Kanzaki. He will be here, but hard to find. And the Akatsuki, they should be arriving. This year will be excellent for my plans. Now hurry, we must not be late." Sinn quickly wrapped the bandages around his body and closed his cloak, dissapearing into the wind.

He arrived at the front gates of where he was to give the oral exam. He placed his hands in a cup formation and began to pulse chakra into them, "Amplification jutsu." After that, he spoke again, "You have one hour to be here for the exams." These last words were echoed across the coutries, being carried by certain frequencies that the mind would pick up on and only seem as he was in their head.

He then walked inside and placed his hands behind his back after setting the tests on his desk, waiting for everyone to arrive.
Just because I lie next to you in this bed, doesn't mean you're safe.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyouko on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:09 pm

He looked down at the girl and scratched his head "Uh gee, sorry about that. But I think it was you who pushed into me" he blinked a few times and lended a hand to her but found that she was picking her own self up. He then entwined his fingers together and put his hands on the back of his head and tilted his neck and looked at her dumbfoundedly. "Who are you anyway?"
These tears are not crying.

Kyouko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koori Maiden on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:01 pm

"Name's Koori Sumairu, blondie" she said with a wink.
Briefly scanning him, she realized that he had an impressive amount of chakra circling his body.
So this is the Kyuubi everyone’s talking about.
She leaned closer to him until her lips were touching his left ear, her warm breath tickling cheek.
"I heard stories about you Naruto Uzumaki," she whispered, entwining her fingers behind her back. "But I had no idea that you were such a cutie."
Koori laughed and walked past Naruto, leaving him standing bewildered in the middle of the crowd.

Koori Maiden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyouko on Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:28 am

Naruto tilted back a bit as she leaned forward, a nervous bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face. Once the girl walked away after speaking her name and whispering very close into his ear he turned around. "Boy...I wonder what that was all about...what stories could she have heard? Hah! I bet Konohamaru and the others have been telling every one how great I am! Hehe she even thinks i'm cute." he chuckled to himself and then leaned up against a wall, his index finger rose up to his cheek and scratched it slightly some while he thought it all over. A grin settled on his face as he blocked out every one elses existance in his mind.

Kyouko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:31 am

Izon's blood chills as the genin to his right begins looking at him curiously. His eyes begin flashing between Izon's headband and seeming to pierce his body and see right into him, though no sign of ocular jutsu is present. The genin begins mumbling to himself, though just loud enough for Izon to make out. "Hmm...Mist headband, though his blood is not resistant to extreme temperature change. Possibly an outlying clan, though highly unlikely. What game is he playing?"

Hayaken continues to puzzle over this discrepancy in Izon's guise as he waits for the examination to begin, mumbling to himself about various possible clans that Izon might belong to. He rules out each one as he mentions it, giving various reasons why. The genin to Hayaken's right actually slides his chair a bit away from Hayaken, giving him a look as though he'd gone mad.
Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie. Passion rules reason. The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:31 pm

Izon ignored the sensation of cold that flooded over his body. His designated who was the cause of the sensation along with any gennin that where more then they appeared. Impressive, quite a few of the kids here could be impressive ninja. He thought as he turned his head forward to await the start of the exams.

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hygro Ordos on Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:17 am

Hygro sits at the village walls. " I wonder if im welcomed..."

He waits, analyzing the outcome of if every path.

Hygro walks into the Village. His stomache growls..."food."

He walks around seeing stands of food but not wanting any confrontation. Finally he sees a fruit stand. Taking an orange from one of the stalls he sneaks off.
I am the water as I am the snake. I am your best friend, and your message from death.

Hygro Ordos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koori Maiden on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 pm

Koori sighed and sat on one of the chairs situated near the walls.
These chunin exams were sure taking a long time to start. What has it been, an hour? She glanced at the clock above one of the info desks and groaned. No, just half an hour.
She leaned her head against the wall, staring quietly at the ceiling. This was going to be a very, very long day.
"Gomenasai, but do I know you?"
Koori jerked her head to her left and stared at the boy before her. He was tall and dark haired, the untidy spikes framing his pale and determined face. She rudely stared at him for three long seconds.
"Er, sorry," she said with a smile, "but I don't think..."
Looking up one last time, she almost gagged as she looked into his eyes. Those blue eyes!
Oh, my God... that's the guy that I robbed in Suna! Son of a... but I wiped his memory he couldn't possibly remember me (mind controlling jutsu XD)! This is bad; this is very, very bad...
With a swift movement, she was up, a nervous smile dancing on her lips.
"Sorry, but I just remembered that I have some work to do." She gave a few clumsy bows and with a sour smile, disappeared into the crowd.

(There you go! Hope you liked it. If something wrong PM me, kay?=) )

Koori Maiden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:35 pm

Miyamoto walked into the Chunin Exam waiting area, wondering how long it would be before this thing started, and praying the rest of his team would show up. Looking around, he saw a girl who looked vaguely familiar. He couldn't quite put a finger on it, but he was sure he knew her from somewhere.
"Gomenasai, but do I know you?" He asked.
"Er, sorry," she said with a smile, "but I don't think..." Then upon making eye contact, she freaked out, nervously smiling and saying, "Sorry, but I just remembered that I have some work to do." Clumsily bowing and running away.
"That was weird", Miyamoto thought. "Ah well, lets hope this gets started soon."

((Yeah, that was great, thanks! Do I make my own team, or do I have other player characters as my team mates?))

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroRyu on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:30 pm

((Meh, I'm just going to jump in))

Hikaru stood atop the Hokage building, looking out into the village and seeing all the people go about their daily lives. He always felt at peace watching the town from such a place, especially with a couple of dumpling at hand. He swallowed the last bit of the dumpling he was chewing on and started up on the other that he held in his hand. He gave a slight smile as the flavor engulfed his tongue and made its way down his throat. "Today is going to be a good day" he said as he hopped off the top of the building and hopped from building top to building top.

He had no particular reason for hopping around as such, except just to look through the village and see the people a little closer. He stopped at the dumpling place to get himself a cup of tea to wash it all down. He sat down on the bench outside, he laid back and looked up at the sky, at the flow of the clouds. He stretched out, allowing his back to crack several times, he felt the need for a nap but to do it there and then, he didn't feel comfortable with the idea. So he decided to make his way to the forest on the outer parts of town, for a comfortable, long, nap with nature.

Hikaru got to his feet, popped the final piece of dumpling into his mouth and took off, bounding off the walls and running across roof tops as he likes to do. He started humming to himself as he traveled, at ease, and he was in his own little world. He greeted the guards that stood in booth next to the open gates as he made his way out and perched on a tree only a few bounds away from the gate. "This looks like a good spot" he said to himself as he picked out a nice sturdy tree limb. He laid back against the tree and stretched with a nice long yawn, closed his eyes,and dozed off into a nice, deep, sleep.
ImageImage Pika-boo

KuroRyu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:58 am

(Seriously guys?)

Hayaken starts awake and wipes the saliva from his cheek as he looks around, finding the clock on the wall. Great, it's still not started yet. He begins playing with the puddle of drool on the table in front of him by freezing and unfreezing it, creating various different shapes and sculptures.

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyouko on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Naruto yawned loudly "When is this thing going to start?" he asked to himself. "Oh well, I guess I could walk around some." he left the building and begun walking around the village, looking at all of the other contestants that were to join the event that was taking place.

Kyouko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NINE TAIL FOX on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:55 am

(ok now that i findly found this site agin i need some help where r we at now i don't remeber where i lelf off at can someone help me plese)

NINE TAIL FOX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:06 am

(sleeping thread is sleeping? nothing has really happened in your absence, and I'm about to give up on this particular Naruverse)

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NINE TAIL FOX on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 pm

(Is no one playing is that what ur trying to say)

NINE TAIL FOX
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!