Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:53 pm

OOC: Since we have someone playing a Hidden Leaf Ninja, I'm posting this. Once there's some action I'll delete this, or if there's lack of action.

I'm just going to get this started off with just some basic movements of all the characters; I don't want to have empty space.

It was just after morning in Konoha, the Hidden Leaf Village and everything was normal. Villagers had begun doing their early chores and the Ichiraku Ramen stand was opening up. All across the village people were waking up and half the Hidden Leaf ninja were bedding down while others took their place as guards on the wall and by the gates. There were only a few individuals worth noting on this normal morning, Naruto Uzumaki was still asleep, dreaming of a magical island where Ramen was a plentiful as oxygen, Saskue Uchiha was away and outside, doing some early morning exercises, Sakura Haruno was standing in front of the mirror, as many young girls do, making herself pretty for the up coming day and Hatake Kakashi was already in the Hokage's office, listening to the mission that Tsunade was giving him and team seven.

Tsunade didn't look too happy, Konoha was still recovering from disaster Orochimaru had created, and now they were having to send a squad out on, what she believed, was a bogus mission. The Tsuchikage, the Leader of the Hidden Rock Village had demanded, with the backing of a huge amount of Ryo that Konoha couldn't afford to pass up, that Tsunade send out a squad to investigate four missing Jounin that went missing in the area where they had constructed the Hidden Shadow village. The Tsuchikage refused to say what they were doing there, but Tsunade had a good idea, now she was being forced to send her only free squad to investigate these missing ninja. What made the whole thing really sour in her mind, is that while the Hidden Rock and Hidden Shadow villages were not allied, the Shadow village and Konoha were allied. Back when the Hidden Shadow village was being put into motion, several children were sent to be trained and raised there, two of the children had blood-line traits, and Konoha needed to keep an alliance with the so called "Council of Shadow" so that the Byakugan and the Sharingan don't fall into the enemies of Konoha.

"So now we've got to send one of our best Gennin squads out against our oldest ally, with some of the most powerful ninja around living there, and to top that off, they've got most of the blood line traits there. Even the Sharingan and Byakugan, and now we may have to fight our own blood line traits."

Tsunade folded her arms on the desk and lowered her head, closing her eyes.

"Well, we might, or it might just be some sort of misunderstanding. Maybe the Hidden Rock Jounin joined the village or something happened to them along the way."

Kakashi shrugged as he spoke and waited for Tsunade's final order. Tsunade shook her head and waved and arm, as soon as she did, Kakashi vanished. Sakura and Sasuke were easy enough to get, but the three of them had trouble waking Naruto. Once they finally got an answer at the door it wasn't Naruto but the second of the three legendary Sannin, Jiraiya, who had apparently taken up residence while not away.

"We need Naruto, squad seven has a mission, and it might not be too bad to have you along for the ride Jiraiya."

Jiraiya stared blankly at Kakashi for a few seconds and finally got what he was talking about when Kakashi narrowed his eye and barely nodded his head. Jiraiya sighed and nodded, holding up both his hands to indicate that he and Naruto would be ten minuets. Sure enough, ten minuets later, squad seven, Saskue Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Hatake Kakashi, Jiraiya, and a sleepy and confused Naruto Uzumaki were assembled and ready to go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:54 am

Team Seven plus Jiraiya were about twenty minuets out before anyone spoke, and as usual it was Naruto that broke the silence.

"So what exactly are we supposed to be doing on this mission and why does Ero-Sennin have to come along?"

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?!"

Jiraiya took a quick swing at Naruto as they went; hitting Naruto dead on the head, and as a result not doing any damage what so ever.

"Well Naruto, for reasons beyond the Hokage’s control, we're being sent by the Tsuchikage to investigate the disappearances of four of their Jounin you haven't returned for a mission they had in Claw Country, we simply have to find out what happened to them and report back."

Kakashi explained in a simple and easy to understand description so Naruto wouldn't be too confused. Kakashi looked back over his shoulder and caught the eye of Jiraiya, they were both thinking the same thing, that this mission wasn't going to be that easy, since the four Jounin vanished in Claw Country that meant that the Hidden Shadow Village was most likely involved, but neither wanted to say that to Saskue, Sakura or Naruto.

"Oh really? That's amazing, the Tsuchikage asked for this mission? Who is the Tsuchikage?"

Sakura stopped and turned to face Naruto with an expression of mild irritation covering her face.

"The Tsuchikage is the leader of the Hidden Rock Village, just like how the Hokage is the leader of our village Naruto."

"Oh I get it now! Thanks Sakura." As Naruto finished speaking an image formed in his head, an image of what he thought the Tsuchikage might look like. He pictured Tsunade made out of rock.

"Old Lady Tsunade made out of rock? Scary."

The Group continued on in silence for the most part, except for a few idle conversations here and there, for the rest of the day. BY the time they got to the border with the Grass Country, night was about to set so they set up camp. Saskue was the first to ask the question that had been on their minds since early that morning.

"So why doesn't the Hidden Rock Village look for their own ninja? Why send us?"

Kakashi looked over to Jiraiya who was sipping some tea. Once he caught Kakashi's stare, he shrugged, and Kakashi signed.

"There are...complications in the matter. What I'm about to tell you is something that very few people know about, and those that do know, do their best to forget. There is a Hidden Village in Claw Country."

Sakura made a move to speak, but Kakashi held up a hand to silence her.

"Let me finish Sakura. This village is new by any times standards, it's barely older that I am, but in all actuality, it's the strongest village there is."

The three members of squad seven stared blankly at Kakashi, this was the first that Sakura and Naruto had ever heard of this village, but Saskue had heard a passing rumor long ago, but has dismissed it as nothing but that. But what really got them startled is that up until now, they had believed that Konoha was the strongest Hidden Village.

"This village was made in an attempt to ally all the Shinobi nations together, but as you may have just guessed, it didn't work. Children from all the Hidden Villages were taken to be raised and trained there. As a result, their ninja ended up not being limited by the Jutsus and techniques in their own village. Each ninja could learn the techniques from all the Hidden Villages if they so wished. And to top that off, a good amount of the children sent there had a Kekkei Genkai. Children from there have powers beyond your belief, there is even a single child that was sent there that is closely related to you Saskue, he was an Uchiha."

Saskue instantly stood up upon hearing this, but Kakashi continued to speak.

"Now, we have a shaky alliance with the Hidden Shadow Village, but only because we fear of having the Sharingan and the Byakugan falling into enemy hands. Earth country and the Hidden Rock Village have no such treaty. Now, the Tsuchikage has asked Konoha, and back the request with a sizeable donation, to find out what happened to those four missing Jounin. That is why Jiraiya is here, because if things get out of hand, we'll need all the help was can get."

OOC: Any players wishing to play any of these characters are welcome to take up where I left off or any made up characters are welcome to join the five Hidden Leaf ninja on their mission.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:06 pm

Ushimitsudoki passed by the camp doing some training making some of the leaves russle enough for a ninja to notice.

Midnight
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:48 pm

Kakashi was the first to hear the leaves, followed shortly by Jiraiya then Saskue. Sakura was yelling at Naruto over another stupid question that he asked so neither of them heard the rustling. Kakashi locked eyes with Jiraiya. The both nodded silently then looked at Saskue who had already pulled out two kunai. When he saw Kakashi and Jiraiya look at him, he threw the two kunai in the direction of the rustling. In that same instant, Kakashi and Jiraiya were up and looking around, Kakashi with his big kunai out, Jiraiya with his hand open ready to use Rasengan at a moments notice.

"Who's there? Come on out and show yourself!" Kakashi demanded as Sakura and Naruto looked up at the tree ninja with slightly confused looks on their faces.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:53 pm

Ushimitsudoki swings around on the branch holding on with his hands and having his feet agianst the branch and says, "Hi hi. WHATS WITH THE THROWING OF THE KNIFE TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING."

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:14 pm

Kakashi looked up at the person.

"I apologize. We are close to the boarder with Grass Country and we're on an important mission, we can't be too careful. What brings you all the way out here might I ask?"

The entire group was now looking up at the mysterious Hidden Leaf Ninja. But as usual, Naruto acted up before anyone could say anything or before the Hidden Leaf Ninja could respond.

"It doesn't matter who you are or where you're from, if you’re standing in our way then I'm going to take you down. Believe it!"

Just as Naruto finished that sentence he was hit on both sides of the head, the right side by Jiraiya and the other side by Sakura, both of whom wanted to silence Naruto before he could say anything else that was completely stupid. Kakashi sighed and looked back to their mysterious guest.

"I'm sorry about that. Most of the time he doesn't think before he speaks. If you please, who are you and what are you doing this far away from the village? I can see you’re a Chuunin, but still very rarely is someone out this far alone."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:02 am

"Training until they find new teammates for me." He says jumping out of the tree rubbing a finger under his nose.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:36 pm

Kakashi stared at the ninja for a few seconds as if sizing him up.

"Well if that's that case, would you mind coming along with us? We're on a mission to investigate the disappearance of several ninja that were supposed to report back from a mission but have failed to do so."

Kakashi left out the part about the four ninja being Hidden Rock ninja and the part about the Village Hidden in the Shadows. This new ninja may have already heard what he told his squad, but Kakashi didn't want him to know about that just yet, if he didn't already know.

"My name is Hatake Kakashi by the way. This is my squad, Naruto Uzumaki, Saskue Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. And I'm sure you've at least heard of our friend here, Jiraiya, one of the three Sannin."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vertix on Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:19 pm

Jiraiya narrowed his eyelids, focusing his optics on the amusingly odd and blatantly inexperienced novice ninja that stood in front of him.

Trying not to be rude, he extended a solitary right arm waving in a greeting manner."What might be your name, for you haven't properly introduced yourself yet." In the meantime, let me tell you who I am...

Crossing his arms in a confident manner, he closed his eyes exclaiming "I am one third of the Legendary Sannin, the Toad Hermit and controller of the Infamous Gama Family... Jiraiya-Sannin!" As he said this he turned his back on the young ninja, looking behind him with his head turned in a theatrical and severely over-done manner.

Naruto looked to him saying, "Enough of the theatrics Ero-Sannin, why don't you show me some of this 'training' that you've been talking about for the past few days?"

Jiraiya, extremely angry, turned around and struck Naruto on the forehead with an unbeleivable alacrity, screaming "What did I tell you about calling me that!?" He then turned to Kakashi and the others saying in a low, monotone voice "Maybe Naruto-Kun is right, we probably should get going.."

Vertix
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:32 pm

"Sure sounds like fun." Ushimitsudoki says smiling as he messes with his gauntlets abit.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:41 am

Kakashi smiled behind his mask, but the tell tale tilting back of his head and closing of his eye gave away his hidden smile.

"Glad to have you aboard, uh, you still haven't given us your name."

"But sensei, we don't know anything about this guy, he may even be a hindrance if we're doing what you-" Sakura didn't get to finish her sentence because Saskue threw an open hand over her face, not actually covering her mouth, but startling her enough to cut her short.

"Don't speak when you don't know what you are talking about Sakura, and don't make judgment calls so abruptly like that. If Kakashi sensei wants his with us then he's coming regardless of whether we want him or not." Saskue spoke in his normal soft and cold voice as if he really didn't care that there was another tagging along for the ride, but his expression and the way he was staring at the ninja clearly gave away that he wasn't happy to have someone else around.

Meanwhile in the background, Naruto was nodding and slammed his closed right fist into the open palm of his left hand.

"I was just going to suggest that this guy come along with us. I mean it's clear that this guy is strong, and with a name like.........a name like.........what his name again?"

Saskue shifted his glare from the ninja to Naruto and Sakura greeted Naruto with an equally cold stare. Kakashi sighed and rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand while a massive sweat drop appeared on the left side of his head and made its way down to his cheek.

"Let's call him nameless! Or no name! Or better yet Ichiraku, yeah, that way I'll always remember his name. What do you think Ero-Senni?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:12 am

"Ushimitsudoki is my name," He says looking at kakashi then turning to Sasuke and said, "I'm proboly stronger then you little boy."

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:45 am

Once he said that a Kunai Flew at him but he dodged it.
"Who have we where some konoha ninja.. hehe"
They come forth from the bushes, "Yo, we are Hitomi and Ryuu and you arent suppose to be here!"
I understand if you hate me

Corewarp
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:09 am

Kakashi looked down at the Kunai then up to where it was thrown from. Once the two Hidden Mist ninja stepped out from the bush, Kakashi bent down and picked up the Kunai. Saskue, Sakura and Naruto instantly jumped into a defensive formation, they hadn't forgotten the last time they had to deal with a Hidden Mist Ninja. The visions of how strong and how fast Zabuza Momochi was still burned in their minds. That was the first time Naruto had lost himself to the Kyubi. during his fight against Haku and he would never forget how much of an impact that had had on his life.

"I'm not sure exactly you mean by that." Kakashi said as he gently tossed the Kunai back to the Hidden Mist ninja that had spoken. "We're closer to home than you are. So if any deserves not to be here it is you. Because we're on the boarder of the countries of Fire and Grass, The land of Water, where you two are from, well at least were originally as your headbands indicate, is way on the other side of Fire Country, three days traveling at top speed. So why don't you dispense with the act and either tell us what your business is or leave before things get out of hand."

Before anyone could respond, Naruto jumped forward in front of Kakashi and pointed at the two Hidden Mist ninja.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, the number one young ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village. You two can't be stronger than Zabzua and we took his out easily, believe it!"

Saskue and Sakura looked at each other with looks mixed of disgust and disbelief. It was just like Naruto to call a fight that they had all almost died in an easy fight.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:18 pm

Ushimitsudoki just stands there sizing them up as his claws go over his hands reading himself for a fight.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vertix on Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:05 pm

Jiraiya stood in the same spot, impertubably crossing his arms as a unimpressed visage overcame his facial. Letting a small sigh escape from between his lips, he looks at the two unusually unorthodox and confident ninja that attempted to confront them.

Reinforcing Kakashi's point, takes a step forward narrowing his eyelids as he focused his empty black eyes on the two. "Listen, you're obviously not too bright, impeling kunai at us with such slow speed and revealing your current position, and then not even following up with an attack. We're at a blatant advantage right now, with six ninja ready to engage in combat, one a Legendary Sannin, and the other is the well known Copy Ninja Kakashi."

Keeping his arms crossed and moving his head side to side cracking his neck, a confident expression forms on his face as he says, "Once again, you can tell us what you want even though we'll probably find it irrelevant, or make the wrong move and undoubtedly be thrashed; either way is fine with me..."

Vertix
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:29 am

Ushimitsudoki leans forward alittle bit watching the ninja. First wrong movement and he would be at their throughts.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:15 am

Saskue watched closely as their new comrade, Ushimitsudoki, prepared himself for instant deployment at any sign of trouble or at the word of Kakashi or Jiraiya. Saskue suddenly got the feeling that he was indeed, out of his league with this ninja.

'Why couldn't I sense this power before? He's a lot stronger than I had originally thought. Oh well, this could be come interesting.'

Saskue took a quick look around the group, everyone was ready to move at a moments notice except for Kakashi who was standing in the front of the group with his left hand on his hip and his right arm hanging loosely by his side and Jiraiya, who was smiling, obviously pleased with the little speech he had just made. Naruto had placed his hands into the hand sign for the Shadow Clone Jutsu and Sakura had pulled out two Kunai and held one in each hand, he left one facing the ground, to use as a deflector and a knife, the second held upright, ready to throw if need be.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:15 am

Suddenly The Clones jump down to kakashi with lowered weapons,
"Everyone Run! and Take Defensive positions". Hitomi:"Mizu Bunshin.. Daibakuha!", *The Clones Explode*. Hitomi:" Damnit! Kakashi and Jiraiya is with them we need more backup, return to the village and get more backup, we can't let them get to the shadow village so they can hide there". Ryuu:" They also have the rock Junin, which we could use. since i've heard that he was there to help or ask for help or something like that but yes, lets retreat for now..." The Two Mist ninjas Retreat to their village...

Corewarp
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vertix on Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:44 pm

Irritated by the brief encounter with the novice ninja, Jiraiya switches focus of his optics to the other shinobi, moving his head in a manner as if to beckon them to continue onward.

Vertix
Member for 18 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!