Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

CLEAN UP!

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

CLEAN UP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:05 pm

This section needs a major clean up. We need to restart it and post five permanent villages. After that, if you wish to make a new land or village or anything on here, you should have to run it through a mod. It is getting too hectic in here to keep up. If you agree, post it here. =]
Just because I lie next to you in this bed, doesn't mean you're safe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: CLEAN UP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 pm

I think it needs a new mod, if you ask me. Nothing against SSJHunter but he's never online.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Someone called for a mod? <<; I can help you all out, I'll make sure everything is cool with the owners of the RP and see what I can do for you all ^^;

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:01 pm

If you can do that Vexar then I'm sure everyone'd be grateful.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:12 pm

SSJ had personal things to deal with. Do not hold that against him. What he had going on was a million times more important that this. SSJ is a great Mod and i've known him a long time. But this does need a clean up, everything is out of whack.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:45 pm

I don't hold anything against him. I'm sure he has good reason for his absence, but just the same, it hurts the players and the roleplay.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:46 pm

It has been cleaned up. If anything else needs to be done, let me know. I only left what I felt was vital for continuing this universe running.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:21 pm

I thank you for doing so. But me and SSJ are going to be working on new rules for this section together. We'll post them up eventually. =] SSJ you're my no-homo love. =)

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:34 pm

I agree completely...I was going to try and do a clean up but i thought id leave it to SSJ and not get myself into trouble.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:22 pm

Aww..I just looked at my rep...I'm not liked too much around here, since this is basically the only part of the forum I take part in..So someone doesn't like me.. -Pouts.- Why y'all gotta hate on me?

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!