Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ninja Roleplay... search for the lost portal

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Ninja Roleplay... search for the lost portal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 pm

Tierra looked up out of the corner of her eye.

"Nice try Arekku. And don't you dare try to hit me with that bow." She stated, not even truning to look at him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ExiledfromJudgement on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:13 am

*Snaps his fingers*

"Well I thought I would be able to get you for once." Arekku says as he jumps from tree to tree getting closer.

One last push leaves him crouched looking at Tierra. "Did you three kids lose your dog," he remarks followed by a deep chuckle.
"I like a man who grins when he fights.” -Churchill

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ExiledfromJudgement
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:41 am

"Ha! You didn't think these lame traps would actually work, did you?" asked the rogue ninja as he dodged the traps Shin had set, "Please! This is just sad!" he said, dodging the last one.

"If you say so." Shin said, standing behind the rogue. The rogue seemed surprised, and attempted a spinning kick, too bad it simply went through the clone, "Up here!" said Shin, in a flying kick to the rogue's face, which connected, but he wasn't down yet.

"That all you got? Cheap clones and taijutsu moves? Not very creative..." he said, but was suddenly subdued from behind by Igaki and Riku.

"I don't need to be creative." said Shin, "Don't you know that all ninjas work in teams? If you didn't see that coming, then maybe you aren't much of a ninja after all?" said Shin while Igaki and Riku tied him up, "Nice timing, guys."

"Hm. The way you talk, I'd think you planned it this way." said Riku, hoisting the captured ninja onto his shoulders.

"Either way. Mission complete. Let's get home." said Igaki, all business as usual. The team nodded to each other then began the journey home.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:14 pm

Tierra raised her eyebrow at Arekku.

"No, we didnt exactly lose you. beside's i'm only four years younger. that doesn't make me a child compared to you." she stated.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ExiledfromJudgement on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:57 pm

Arekku glances at Kyrorain and Runna before he turns to look around the training field.
This is a bit wierd... Where could they have gone? A whole village doesn't just disappear.

ExiledfromJudgement
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:30 am

Tierra sighed, looking up into the sky.

"I don't know where they went either." She said, as if reading Arekku's thoughts. She turned to look at him. "It's written on your face." She explained.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!