Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ninja Roleplay... search for the lost portal

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Ninja Roleplay... search for the lost portal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lome518 on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:15 pm

This is a roleplay about some 12-16 year-old kids who discover a way to go to the ninja world from the world we are in now. They cannot get back, because Orochimaru stole the key to the portal. They are ninja now, and nearly ready to go after him.

Rules:
-No god-moding
-no cussing
-pets are allowed
-ONLY TWO CHARACTERS PER PERSON!!!

Your form should look like this:

(for character):

Name:
looks:

(for pet)
Name:
looks:

Here is mine:

Name: Kyrorain
looks: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128 ... jagirl.jpg

and her pet...
Name: Ruuna
Species: Eagle
looks:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... s.jpg?o=11
other: Kyrorain can communicate to Ruuna through her mind.

( if you want your name translated into Japenese, go to:
http://japanesetranslator.co.uk/your-name-in-japanese/ )

Join whenever you want!

PLEASE HELP! THE PINK HATCHLING IS ABOUT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lome518
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Ninja Roleplay... search for the lost portal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:26 pm

Name: Tierra
looks: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:42 pm

Name: carius de mage .

looks: tall nearly 5,10 and wieghs nearly 65 killos , he has a black jet air and resembles sai , he wears a normal suit ( looks like japanses students suit but gray ) .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:11 pm

Name: Zansatsu
looks:Image

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Itsuga on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:56 pm

Name:Rayna
looks:

Itsuga
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:01 pm

whenn are we going to begain , oh i have a character from the naruto rp universe that is bent on the destruction of the ninja can i use him as an antagonist ?

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:05 pm

Name: Shin
looks

(I know he's obviously not from "our world" but we will probably need actual ninjas so... *shrugs*)

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Name: Iyami
looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... t.jpg?o=56
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okamii on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:20 pm

Name: Freya
looks: Half Wolf
Personality: Outgoing, fun, caring, strong, childish at times, cerious, shy at times, and funny
°×∑мð•ρåŋđå×°

Okamii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:26 am

ok when do we begain , anyways im changing the looks of my character .

general kane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lome518 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:12 pm

ooc: srry, ive been gone for a few days. We can start now, if you'd like. (Oh yes, I forgot to add that Kyrorain can talk to Ruuna using her mind)

bic:
Kyrorain leapt into the air, throwing a shurikan at the target, striking it in the middle. She smiled with satisfaction. "I hope it's enough" she said to Ruuna. "I think it would be sufficent." said Ruuna, fluffing her feathers. Kyrorain gave a wry smile. "Well... want to go check on the others?" "Of course." Ruuna said. "I'll meet you at the training field." with that, Ruuna took off. Kyrorain grinned, and ran after her.

lome518
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:31 pm

Tierra sat in a tree, gazing off into the distance. Her grey eyes reflected the summer sky as a breeze blew her hair about. Taking a deep breath, she lept off the tree and onto the soft ground below. She turned her foot to one side as if to regain some balance. The solem look on her face remained.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:44 pm

"Shin, he's heading your way..." said the voice of Igaki, the mission leader. They were in the Land of Greens, awaiting a dangerous criminal. He was reported to be passing through a canyon that forked off into two directions. One led to an isolated village, the other led to the Land of Fire and the Hidden Leaf Village. Shin was lying in wait at the fork.

"Roger that, Igaki. I have visual. He's mine." reported Shin with a smirk. The criminal was heading straight for a slew of wire traps Shin had set. He didn't expect any of the traps to work, but they would serve well enough as distraction to give Shin an edge in the fight he was certain would ensue.

Shin was certain that his two squadmates, Riku and Igaki, were heading his way to provide backup. Riku, like Shin, was 17, and still somewaht new to being a chuunin. Igaki, though, was 23, had been a chuunin for quite some time, and for that was chosen as this team's leader for the mission. Shin, though, secretly hoped he would take this criminal down before his squadmates arrived. After all, promotion to jonin rank wasn't easy, and a ninja needed all the clout they could get to succeed. This was because, unlike chuunin promotions, jonin promotion was given to chuunin who proved they could handle it, and wasn't standardized into an exam. For this reason, some chuunin could be pretty competitive.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:01 am

Hearing a noise, Tierra decided to investigate. She made her way down a small, dirt path, looking for the source of it.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lome518 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:34 am

Kyrorain burst through the entrance of the training field. It was empty. "Ruuna, what happened?" she called through her mind. "I don't know..." Ruuna replied. "Let's go ask the elders." Kyrorain was about to reply, when Ruuna jerked her head up. "I think I hear Tierra." she said, "let's go ask her." Kyrorain nodded, and ran through the trees, following Ruuna.

lome518
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:54 pm

Tierra looked up as she saw Kyrorian and Ruuna coming her way.

"whats up, you looks distressed." She stated, eyeing the two curiously.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lome518 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:08 pm

"I cant find the others." Kyrorain said, panting. "They aren't anywhere in the village. Do you know where they could be?"

lome518
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Tierra shook her head.

"No idea. I've been here all morning. How about we look for them?" She asked, smiling.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChamberTrist on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:09 pm

Name: Gondara
looks:

Does not gain until later
Name: Ichiharu
species: Dark Wolf
looks: http://www.backgroundsarchive.com/image ... 8owxbg.jpg

OOC: hey, do we learn jutsus and stuff later? xD

ChamberTrist
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ExiledfromJudgement on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:18 am

Name: Arekku
looks: http://miraiyu.deviantart.com/art/Robin-Hood-52683653
5'10" 170lbs dirty blonde hair, gold/green eyes, scarring around his left hand
Origin: nationality unknown at the time,will be known as sound or air later
Weapons of choice: Bows (I know there have been no bows in Naruto so far, but the Japanese had bows too)
Multiple chains with kunai attached used like a whip
(I will draw up a picture later of both)

Arekku lies waiting in the distant trees watching as Tierra, Kyrorian, and Ruuna speak to each other. Once they begin looking around he draws his bow if any of them should come close to his hiding spot.
"I like a man who grins when he fights.” -Churchill

ExiledfromJudgement
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!