Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rebirth

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun May 10, 2009 9:24 pm

OOC: Alright here I am

Miu walked lithly through the town casting glances through stands and shops looking for Miika. Her expression was unreadable showing only mild boredom, her thoughts were different. She had grown weary of waiting for the previous town to be burned so she continued on in search of the girl who was supposed to be searching for other nin. Her eyes narrowed sharply as she caught the sound of a familiar voice. Walking silently she leaned with her back to the counter next to Miika. The bored expression had been put back into place as Eclipse shifted slightly to stretch out across Miu's sholders. Raiding a hand to the now small panther's head and flicking a glance toward the other boy in at the stand she spoke with cold control.

"Miika dear, I'm pleased to see you doing well."

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun May 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Miika spun around. "Ahah, Miu, 'sup? I am doing well, thank you," She smiled. "Just had nice fill up." She patted her stomach. "Yum."
Kink looked up at Miu then laid his head down as if to say See what I have to deal with?
"And this guy," Miika flicked a thum towards Shane, "is someone I don't know. We just happened to run in to each other, literally." She laughed. "I know what your thinking, Big-M, I should be doing what you told me to, but, I felt a little lazy and Angel was being mean to me, so I decided to take a little break."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun May 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Eclipse gave a lazy yawn and blinked in acknowledgement to Kink. Miu brought up a hand to pinch the bridge of her nose between her thumb and middle finger. "And how far along did you get before you took your little break? The gates maybe?" Dropping her hand she did the same with any annoyance she felt at the minor set back. She had known the girl's work process before choosing her for the task at hand. "It doesn't matter anymore I suppose. We'll have a couple of days here to do what's needed." She thought of the village that was most likely takeing its dying breaths at the moment and knew it would be wise to lay low for a bit and let word spread. She pushed away from the counter in a quick movement, Eclipse wrapping her tail lightly around Miu's neck to steady herself. The young leader kept her words vague incase the boy was listening. "I don't suppose you have any ideas that I would find interesting to follow?"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Sun May 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Shane looked at Miika. "Im... sorry?." he said with some sort of sarcasim

Baku jumped up and looked at the ferret. "Whoa there big buddy." Shane said grabbing Baku and putting him on his shoulder.

"We had our fix. We can leave." Baku let out a happy "Hoo." Shane gave one last glare at Miika and then walked passed Miu without a word toward the exit of the village.

"People are weird around here. Dont you think so." he said to Baku who jumped up and flew in the air again.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon May 11, 2009 3:20 pm

"Uh, nope, nothing good." Miika sighed. "I mean, Angel was being a jerk, but besides that Nope......." Miika knew that this would end up annoying Miu some time but she really didn't care, besides, she couldn't remember what she was supposed to being doing in the first place.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Mon May 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Baku swooped down and landed back on Shanes shoulder. "Whats wrong?." Shane said with a eyebrow raised.

Baku's sight was set on the path that they were walking before. "Yup. thats where we're going." he crossed his arms. "Come on. i thought you were smarter then that." Baku pecked Shanes shoulder.

"HEY!, watch it." shane yelled.

As 3 ninja walked in front of the village. "THATS THE KID!" they all yelled. "Shane's expression changed completely. "Stealing gold bad idea!" heyelled turning around.

Running past Miu and Miika

"COME ON BUDDY!" he yelled as Baku was flying at ground level. The three ninja followed one of them fell on his face but got back up and went back to the chase.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon May 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Miu felt her eyes narrow and didn't bother to stop them. She spoke in a bland tone one eyebrow raised. "You forgot I dent you here to find Akuma mercenaires....because Angel was a jerk?" She crossed her arms but before she could continue she saw the boy from before charge through followed by thre ninja. Curious as to his skill for some reason she motioned for Miika to follow. "Maybe you stumbled onto something afterall." Without waiting she took to leaping lightly to the rooftops to follow the pursuit.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon May 11, 2009 11:35 pm

"Great." Miika sighed. She snatched the ramen shop owner's broom from his hand then ran off.
"Hey!" The old man shouted after her. What should she care? She needed that broom for something important. She ran behind Miu and then split away from her at a strange colored roof. She looked down from there to see the ninja who ran slowest just about to pass. Miika reached her arm over his head and watched as the broom hit him in the face. "Score!" She laughed, but went he looked up she walked away whistling. She could still have fun while on the job. She'd never heard a rule against it. Hey, but even if there was, she broke rules all the time anyway.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue May 12, 2009 2:41 am

Shane ran at a dead end. "Still three." he asked Baku. Baku looked at Shane he could tell his answer was "No." Shane ran up the wall and back flipped over the ninja's.

"What happened to the third guy?." Shane said looking around. The two ninja's turned around. "No time for that." he said with a tiny bit of hesitation.

"Alright Baku you know what to do." Baku flew over and started to peck at the ninja. Shane flipped his cloak around and under it revealed his weapon stock he pulled out a shuriken and threw it at the wall behind the ninja.

they looked at him in confusion. "Baku." Baku flew back fast.

"Shuriken mirrage jutzu!" Shane yelled making 5 hand signs and the shuriken that hit the wall cloned into 15 of the same shuriken

Forcing his hands down the shuriken followed the movement. The ninja took cover but they werent dead. "Have fun guys." Shane said running away with Baku close behind.

The shuriken landed all around them and they where tied together by a chakra rope crisscrossing over the ninja's trapping them.
"Damn it. Hes good." one of the ninja said. "Shutup!" the other one snapped.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue May 12, 2009 10:12 am

Miu watched silently her rinnegahn spinning in her eyes as she followed the boy's chakra. She was aware of Miika's antics and dimly considered throwing something at the girl before turning to continue after the one she was following. Miu moved to follow closer now, preparing to confront him. She had seen what he could do and was impressed.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue May 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Miika looked down and saw that she hadn't knocked the ninja out. She jumped down from the roof and landed on his shoulders.
"Hey!" He yelled at her. "Get-get down from there!"
Miika laughed and pointed behind her. "You might want to run." She said.
The ninja turned his head to see a fire ball coming at him. He started to sprint with Miika still on top of him. This all just made Miika laugh more. She knew the fire ball wouldn't hit them. She was the one controlling it, but she wasn't going to tell him that. She was getting a free ride. The ninja caught up to where his friends were and she saw them struggling. Wow, he's good.
"Get him!" One of them pointed to where the boy was running off.
The ninja looked back, but the fire ball was gone. Miika had lost concentration and it went bye-bye. Miika brought the fire ball back and he started running again. This time it was toward Shane, though.
"So you expect me to fight with a fire ball chasing me and a girl with ferret riding on my back?" Miika heard the ninja underneath mutter. She leaned her head down so that it was right in front of his face. "Yes, I think they do." She smiled. The man wacked at her, but she dodged it. She was pretty excited to see what this guy would do once he caught up to Shane.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue May 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Shane stop at a fork in the village. "Uhh where too?." he said with haste.

Baku turned right. "You know you always get to make the decisions." he said with a annoyed face still running.

The ninja close behind now Shane turned around. "Passive wind jutzu!." he yelled as a gust of wind built under the Ninja.

"H- Hey. whats going on!" the ninja said squirming. The wind threw him high in the air.

Shane once again flipped up his clock and took 6 kunai throwing them at 6 mark points on the walls around him.

The Ninja landed and was caught in the same chakra rope he used with the other too. "Damn it, we're gunna get you kid." the ninja yelled as Shane walked away.

"Whatever." he responded. "Come on Baku lets get out of here. On to the next village." he finished walking back toward the exit.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue May 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Miika was trapped in with the ninja. It seemed that Shane hadn't noticed her, or hadn't cared that she was there. "So..." She smiled at the ninja. "'Sup?"
The ninja glared at her. "I could of caught him."
"Nah, I really don't think so." Miika escaped from the trap. There was one flaw in that thing. The holes were pretty big, but not big enough for a grown man to get through. A petite, tiny, 15 year old girl could get through easily, though. "See ya around." She waved, walking back to Miu.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue May 12, 2009 6:05 pm

Miu was leaning against a nearby tree one eyebrow raised as her counterpart speed by standing on shoulders of another nin. "Sometimes I wonder about that one." She watched the control the boy seemed to have over his chakra even at increasing distances." As Miika approached she pushed of the tree and motioned for Eclipse to jump down. "What do you say we learn some more about him." She paused momentarily. "Bit of a disappointment though, it would seem he has an aversion to killing."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue May 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Shane grabbed Miika and dragged her into the Alley way. "Why are you following me." he asked.

Baku watching kink eye to eye.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue May 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Miu saw her current partner dragged away and stalked over to help. Eclipse had shifted again and was towering over the bird. She calmly pressed a katana to the back of his neck and spoke. "Because you've caught our intrest."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue May 12, 2009 8:27 pm

"I wasn't following anyone!" Miika claimed. "Me and that ninja were playing a game! See, first I dropped a broom on his head, but when that didn't knock him out, I jumped on his back and then I made a fireball chase him and he was totally freaked out and then he saw you and started running that way and then when you trapped him, you trapped me, too! Oh yeah!" She leaned in closer. "There's a flaw in your trap. I was able to squeeze right out through a hole." She whispered.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue May 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Shane tilted his head. "It wasnt made to catch skiny girls." he said annoyed.

"and hows this for interest."

"Baku." Shane said as the bird pecked the hand of Miu in an attempt to get rid of the sword that was pressed against his neck.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue May 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Miu rolled eye eyes and annoyance and held still while Eclipse lept to pin the bird beneath one of her large paws, claws fully extended.

"Come now did you really expect the Kataki leader to falter because of a light peck?"

She slide the blade just enough to draw a thin line of blood.

"How rude."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue May 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Shane cringed as the blade cut him. Baku pecked at the eyes of Eclipse.

"Fine be like that." Shane moved forward out of reach of the blade and took out 3 kunai on each hands.

throwing them to each side of Miu a little further down from where she stood he let go of the string. The chakra line sped across toward Miu looking to knock her to the ground

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!