Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rebirth

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Ten years after the downfall of Akatsuki and Orochimaru there is growing unrest again. There are three factions that have a hold over the posibility of war. Konoha has come to be recognised as one of these organization's homelands. This is the Tentou group. The group that causes much of the unrest is Kataki. This organization is rumored to have spawned from Akatsuki and popular beliefe is that it is led by Pein's elusive daughter, Miu. Like the organization Kataki was born from, their main goal is control over the tailed beasts though there is a more personal goal held by their leader. The third group of players is the Akuma clan. The clan constantly provides mercenaries to both factions and keeps its true loyalties hidden.

In this time war threatens to break again as both sides fight for control of the tailed beast. Past rivalries blossom again as the impending war looms over the lands. Repeated attempts on Naruto's life have cause him to put together a squad with the purpose of extensive observation on Kataki.

Kataki: Feud
Akuma: Devil
Tentou: Heaven

Always Accepting http://www.roleplaygateway.com/rebirth-ooc-t15173-20.html

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Angel just stood there leaing agains the cliff looking at Miu . At the same time she was trying to plan somethign to get revenge on Konoha
"Curse that boy that my father dedicated his life to" she said as she grabbed her arm that had an anbu tattoo
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Miika was sitting under neath a tree in a secret place of hers. She had been coming to this place, by herself since she was found it when she was little. This was the place she went to relax and exscape war. She smilied as she thought about the fact that she was slacking off. Why work when one could be enoying themselves? She crossed her legs and started to pet Kink. He purred softly and cuddled closer. Miika pushed him off. "I know how perverted you are, don't even try the cute act on me. You think I wouldn't know? I raised you!" She scolded the ferret.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Gouki walked up a grassy knoll the sun shined through his blood red hair as Ryoji followed behind him. Ryoji seemed to be carrying a rose in his hand Gouki looked back at him with a displeasing glare. They made it to the top of the knoll where a wooden cross stood chipped and splintered from the years gone by. Ryoji walked past Gouki and knelled in front of the grave laying the rose against the cross. Gouki walked over and looked down at the boy he shook his head and the turned his gaze towards the sky. Ryoji spoke as he looked down at the cross. "Sensei why do we offer men to both Kataki and Tentou?.... Why do we make our men fight each other?"

Gouki kept looking towards the clouds as he answered the boy's question. "We do this to remove all our weaknesses, we do it so they do not from a bound with one and other. There is no room in a warriors heart for emotions such as friendship or love only the hunger to become stronger." Gouki then looked down at him and said. "That is why this is going to be the last time you come to see her. You have no time for Sadness or grief."

Ryoji looked up and Gouki with an emotionless face but with a tears in his eyes he just lowered his head again and said. "Yes Sensei." Ryoji then stood up and patted the dirt form his knees. Gouki started to walk away. "Come we must head back we have missed much training." Ryoji quickly followed.
Last edited by Big Boss on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 pm

Miu posed crouched on top of the cliff overlooking the dense forest that surrounded them. She was glaring into the distance as the waited for the other members. She let out a low growl as she released her rinegahn. She finally took notice of Angel when she spoke. "Hmm be patient or hate for him does nothing if we get ourselves killed in haste." She stood slowly as her feline partner returned. "The others are taking far to long. We'll wait for them but a little longer." Her glare intensified even without her ability activated. She had taken her patience both from her father and Sasori.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:43 pm

Angel wasn't in a rush at all but she had inherited some of her fathers own techniques. She had used her summoning justsu to summon a dog. The dog that she had summoned was new to the pack and was a white siberian husky. Angel had named in White Fang after her grandpa whom she didn't know. She was just playing with it to see how much more time Miu was going to wait for the others to come.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Naruto sighed sitting in the Hokage's office he had just finished some paper work.He smiled his life had getting a lot more exciting lately with these attempts on his life.He liked a good challange but he knew the people in Konoha where in danger.He had started the group to protect him he had personally Picked a powerful ninja named Noriki to lead it. The last attempt on his life had been earlier today he wonderd why they kept sending weak ninja.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Moonspark on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Noriko took her time walking to the Hokage's office. She'd been assigned the respective position of leading Tentou, it was exciting. She hadn't had anything serious to do for a long time. The recent troubles with other rivaling organizations gave her the oprotunity to fight again. She didn't know what the Hokage had in mind for her but she was willing to do anything as long as he was safe, afterall being a ninja from Konoha meant she had to protect her village, which at the same time covered protecting its leader. She ascended the stairs towards the office entrance, thinking about what new things she was going to get to try, ever since she heard the news about her promotion she'd trained nonstop, she wanted to make sure whatever was assigned to her could be handled with ease. Upon entering she bowed her head.

"Lord Hokage, its a pleasure to be chosen to lead your group. What did you have in mind for me to do?" She asked, tilting her head back up.
Last edited by Luna Moonspark on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luna Moonspark
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Naruto smiled sitting down when a man walked in the Cook from Icharaku Ramen he walked in putting some Ramen on his desk.Naruto smiled he had ordered Ramen earlier today and the cook had finially arrived."You don't have to pay you deserve it free"He said smiling Naruto smiled reaching in to give him some yen."Well consider this the tip"He said giving it to the Cook he smiled leaving the office. He began eating his Ramen and turned to see Noriko walk in.He smiled motioning for her to sit down.

"Hello Noriko and I have chosen you because of your great skills.Well as you know there have been many attacks on my life recently like this morning I'm not in any danger currently but I know they will send stronger ninja your job is to find out who is sending the ninja I have heard rumors of an organization called Kataku investigate find information and send it to me"He said

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Moonspark on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:18 am

Noriko sat down and listened closely, taking in everything piece by piece. "I see." She said, resting her chin on the back of her hand. She was excited to finally have something worthy of her time to do. Investigating an organization like the one she'd been told about seemed to be just the thing she needed. "Well then, I will assemble a team to take out with me and report back to you as soon as I find out any useful information. If thats all you need to tell me I'll be on my way." With that she got up and stood by the door, waiting to see if she could leave.

Luna Moonspark
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:50 am

Naruto looked at Noriko listen as he talked and once he finished he waited for her responce. "Good"He said as he began to eat some more ramen,one thing he loved about being hokage.He still had some more details to tell her about her mission."Good assembling a team to take with you and report to me any information"He said"Oh wait a few more things whoever you assemble for the team bring them to my office for auditions I'll need to see if there skills are enough for this mission"He reached in a drawer in his desk taking out a kunai"Here take it with it I can track you down if you face an enemy too strong for you to handle or if encounter anything you think you need my help with"He said.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Moonspark on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am

Noriko nodded and stepped foward, taking the kunai and sliding it onto the holster on the side of her leg. "Okay, I'll come back as soon as I find the people suitable for the job. Thank you." She bowed her head again before leaving the office. On her way down the stairs she thought about who she should pick. It wasn't like there was a shortage in ninja or anything, it was the matter of finding ones strong enough to carry out the job. Some of the people she had in mind were already busy with other missions. Noriko put a hand to her head and sighed while walking through the streets of Konoha. She didn't really know where to start, so the first thing that came to mind was looking for people who appeared to fit the mold.

Luna Moonspark
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 am

Gouki and Ryoji had made it back to the Akuma Village there were ninja training intensely every where. Some ninja's were coming back from there daily assignments they would rest for a little then start to train again. The Akuma clan was always training they were a warrior clan they only thing they lived for was fighting. Any war thats has ever been has had the Akuma clan fighting on one side or the other some times both. They lived for the fight and they also made a profit on the side.

It has been said the Leader of the Akuma clan is the demon of war and chaos. No one has ever been able to mach his speed or psychical power and he has never been beaten in hand to hand combat. Some call him the master of taijutsu, He also seems to be very old put doesn't look it as if he ages. Some say that's because he is constantly training his body to perfection, Some say it because his love for the fight and his hunger to find some stronger them him that keeps him alive.

Gouki and Ryoji made there way trough the village as they passed by ninja would stop there training and bow to them. Some say Ryoji is second in command since he is the only ninja that is being train by master Gouki personally but Ryoji doesn't seem to think so. They made there way in to Gouki's private dojo Gouki turned the lights on and the room was filled with hundreds of wood dummies. Gouki looked at Ryoji and said. "Today I will show you one of my strongest technique's..." Ryoji quickly turned his head towards Gouki with excitement and asked. "Are you going to finally show me how to preform the Shun Goku Satsu?"

Gouki shook his head and said. "No you are not even close to being able to preform that move. Today I will show you how to preform the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan taijutsu. The moved is preformed by sending as much chakra to your hand as possible. Once your body starts to form an aura of chakra you have enough to preform the attack . You then slam you fist in to the ground as hard as possible disbrusting all the Chakra you stored in you fist in to the ground. Thus crating a huge explosion that comes up underneath any one that is in a 20 foot radius of you. Now I will show you the basic's lets begin."

(( Gouki Preforming the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan taijutsu.)) Image
Last edited by Big Boss on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:30 pm

Naruto sits back down when his assitant Konohamru walks in."Naruto sir we have a problem! Naruto turns to look at him"What is it Konohamru?"He asks as he finishes his ramen and throws away the trash.Konohamaru hands him some papers"Well you've heard rumors of Kataki are true!"Naruto stood up"How can you be sure of this?"He asked

Konohamru continued speaking"The ninja you deafeted and sent to the anbu was interrogated apparently he works for an organization called Kataki that wants your tailed beast"Naruto nods"Okay than any other info you gained from him?Konohamaru shaked his head"No sir that is all"Naruto nods"Okay than I feared they were after my tailed beast yet the ninja's they have sent after me are too weak to face me I wonder if there truly that weak or those guys were sent for something else'

Meanwhile
Matti smiled he was happy about the mission he had receieved. He began walking he was going to meet Angle and Miu before he left on his mission.He continued walking than decided to leap from Tree to tree searching for the two girls. He leaped off a branch seeing Angle and Miu he landed behind miu and smiled"Boo!"He said than turned"Well I just came to visit before I leave on my mission"

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:13 pm

OOC: I forgot to give the name of the cat that works with Miu. His name is Kutsuu...it means agony.

Miu's rinegahn whirled wildly as she jabbed her finger into Matti's chest. "YOU are late." She released her ability for the second time that day mildy annoyed with her own anxiety. Turning she waved a hand at Kutsuu sending him out to scout for anyone foolish enough to try to interupt them. Glancing at her two opratives she placed her hands on her hips. "What makes you think I'm sending either of you alone? Especially on a mission like this." She narrowed her eyes in the direction of Konoha. "The three of us make up the squad for this mission. Our main goal is information gathering. I'm afraid they may to much about us. The last fool I sent out for this mission got himself caught and was no doubt interrogated. We need to know what he said and what they know before we proceed." She turned from them a glimer of anger that turned to sadness crosses her face. "Patience."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:40 pm

OOC:Okay

Matti saw Miu's rinnegan whirl widly and he was habbed in the chest.He was mad"Ow! I'm sorry I couldn't find you guys"He said rubbing his chest.Matti looks at Miu"I thought I could go alone!What all I'm doing is capturing the hokage how strong can he be"He said"Fine the three of us we gather information and capture Naruto!"He said "The last ninja you sent was much weaker than us "So can we go now?"

Hokage's office
Naruto stared at Konoha"let's release the ninja but give him one of my special kunai I can track him down with it"He said giving the kunai to Konohamaru who ran and told the Anbu the plan.They realeased the ninja who ran for his life back towards the Kataki base not knowing he had a special kunai on him.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:10 pm

Miu whiped back around a growl building in her throat. "I don't know how strong he is now, but I do know he had a hand in the death of many that came before us includeing our fathers." She crossed her arms. "He's only gotten stronger. I don't doubt your abilities but neither would it be wise to send you alone on what may turn into a suicide mission." She gave the boy a hard look. "Just because I don't want you dead doesn't mean I will tolerate you questioning my decisions. I'm sure it won't happen again." Flipping her short hair she turned to leap off the cliff her voice trailing behinde her. "We're leaving."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:39 pm

"Dont underestimate Naruto, he himself was trained by my father who made him create his own technique which is no a forbbiden one " she said as she looked at him. She followed right behind Miu when she noticed the ninja that they had sent runnin towards them. When they landed the guy stopped motionless infront of them . Angel then used her dog summoning jutsu. She then reached into her bag and took a small piece of metal and gave it to White Fang . In less than 10 he was pulling on the guys kunai bag.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:01 pm

Matti looked at Miu."I can tell you that naruto is not as strong as me and yes I realize what he did to many including our fathers but I can take him!"He said angry as he wanted to fight Naruto. "He's probably gotten weaker if you don't doubt my skills why not let me fight him?"Fine but are we still going to capture Naruto?"Fine I won't question your decisions but are we going to capture Naruto"He said as he walked towards konoha"Angle I guess he might be a little strong"He said seeing the guy Matti did some handsigns"Fireball jutsu"He unleashed a fireballjutsu which burned the ninja killing him.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:15 pm

Miu looked in annoyance at the corpse of the foolishe nin. She notcied Kutsuu nearby and looked at the cat. "No warning? Trying to keep us sharp?" The panter only gave a feline grin before fading back into the forest. Kneeling next to the dead man she found his chakra easily and added it to her own. "As for capturing Naruto...if we get the chance. We will take the opening should it present itself." She glared darkly at Matti. "Don't rush it though." Standing she took Notice of White Fang. "Angel can he scout?"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!