Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rebirth

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Re: Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue May 12, 2009 9:52 pm

"Aw, come one, guys!" Miika pleaded. "We don't even know his name yet, Miu! And you, owl guy, his name is Baku, right? Well anyways, I know Miu threatened you, but can you knock it off? And back to you Miu. We don't even know that much about him! Listen to me!" Miika glared in the general direction of the two. "I swear, I'll sleep through all the fighting!" Miika's wound from earlier started to bleed through her bandage. She lifted up and examined it. "See! Look what you've done! You forced me to become emo!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue May 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Miu's rinnegahn activated in an instant and she was able to bend the chakra strings enough so that they missed her. Casting a lazy glance toward Miika she rolled her eyes. "It wouldn't effect me in the least if you went to sleep but I wouldn't save you from errant flying objects." Looking back to catch the other's eyes with her own she continued. "I wasn't going to fight him anyway. Eclipse if you would." Eclipse sniffed curiously at the animal between her claws before shifting her weight and lying her head slightly to the side where her paw once was eyeing the bird still from the corner of her eye.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue May 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Baku popped up and ran over to Shane.

"I got no interest in staying here anyway. So i would care less if this village got blown up." he nodded. "Ya blown up. then rolled on by the moon then all sorts of other explosions." Shane made explosion gestures with his arms.

"So, bi." he said. running toard the exit Baku close behind.

"I said it once, i'll say it again. People in this village are weird." Baku flew up in the sky again.
"Lets try to get out of here this time. Alright." he yelled to Baku.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed May 13, 2009 2:45 pm

"I'm not weird!" Miika shouted after him. "You haven't even heard my name and you can think that! Well, bleh! Your just a tub of rotten cheesy ice cream!"
Kink crawled up to her head and practically scolded her. Miika took him down and looked him in the eyes.
"Be honest." She said. "I'm I weird? Nod for yes, shake for no."
Kink nodded his head and rolled his eyes, too.
"Thanks..." Miika sighed, setting him back on her head. She turned toward Miu. "So, um, do you care to explain to me what we're doing again?"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue May 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Angel was done trying to talk to him so she walked out.
"This chakra... she is here" Angel said as she jumped from roof to roof to where the familiar chakra was. It was to early for Miu to be here I guess she wasn't going with then plan and she was moving on fast.
"I knew she meant business but not this fast" she said as she turned the corner to where her stop would be . In that instant she jumped and turned and out of nowhere a boy came and slammed to her.Causing both to go down to the floor.
Angel got to her senses and landed on her hands doing and hand stand. She then got up and brushed her hands with her clothes
"Where da hell did you come from" she said giving an eye to the guy on the ground and then ak to Miu and Miika.
"I see that you two are here as well, perhaps a meeting that no one bothered to tell me? " she asked herself
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:06 pm

"Nope, just some good old fashioned fun!" Miika giggled. "Care to join us? I say the game is everybody run into the new guy as much as possible, since it seems to happen a lot. By the way, my name is Miika." Miika said shoving her hand into the new guys. "Now you can call me weird. Your name is...?" Miika grinned brightly. Ah, how she loved getting on peoples nerves. It had always been her most commonly used attack.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!